Peter Strozof FBI: There's No Big There There

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
police_lineup_ben_garrison-1024x752.jpg

Peter Strozof FBI: There's No Big There There

This week, conservative conspiracy theorists are asserting that an email to Peter Strzok establishes the existence of a "secret society" and places him in it - so how can a member of the "deep state" also be presented as a credible source for ending the Mueller Investigation?

That's the nice thing about galloping paranoia; it doesn't have to be logically consistent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patience. It's all going to come out eventually. Mueller seems to be getting pretty close to the end game.

And given the frantic attempts to divert from the investigation, I'd say that Trump's lawyers are worried.

The fact that Trump decided to fire Mueller early on, and was coerced by his own counsel into backing off, is going to be another bit of evidence as to his intentions, I think.
I will underline the lies in your post.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

In Watergate and Iran-Contra, underlings were necessarily drawn into crimes. But to save themselves, they flipped as the heat increased.

If there's nothing there, it won't happen. If there is, expect more of these leaks to happen.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your going to have egg all over your face when nothing comes out.

That's the advantage I have over people who say they already know everything. I'm still waiting to see. You might or might not have egg on your face. But I'll be able to point to the fact that I reserved judgement. You should have thought of that, yourself.

After all, the person who was closest to the so-called investigation admitted that there is no there there!

Well, let's take a look. As you know, Mueller quietly removed Strozof from the investigation after he made a statement critical of Trump to another agent. So he wasn't involved after that. But even then, he didn't say what you're claiming he said.

Let's see what the investigation brings out. Mueller is the only one who has all of it, and he's not talking yet.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's the advantage I have over people who say they already know everything. I'm still waiting to see. You might or might not have egg on your face. But I'll be able to point to the fact that I reserved judgement. You should have thought of that, yourself.
Nice try barb. :chuckle: You've been hyping Trump's guilt as hard as the liberal media and rex. Nobody has said anything we aren't told by the same sources available to all people. You'll have egg on your mug in due time.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Nice try barb. :chuckle: You've been hyping Trump's guilt as hard as the liberal media and rex.

Cite where I said he was guilty. Go look. Yes, it looks pretty bad for him. But I haven't said that he's guilty, because so far, that's not known for sure. You went out on a limb and pronounced him innocent. And you'd like other people to do that too.

Nice try.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Cite where I said he was guilty. Go look. Yes, it looks pretty bad for him. But I haven't said that he's guilty, because so far, that's not known for sure. You went out on a limb and pronounced him innocent. And you'd like other people to do that too.

Nice try.
No you just quote articles and sources that claim guilt, none that say otherwise. You bring up Nixon every other day to show that "nobody knows for sure". Yes, I "pronounced" him innocent, as if what I say means anything. I don't care if I'm the only one on the planet that says he's innocent and I'm not recruiting anyone. How do you like your eggs?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No you just quote articles and sources that claim guilt,

Actually, they lambast him for acting as though he were guilty. Not one says he's guilty. On the other hand, you and some others here, repeatedly claim that people you hate are guilty of crimes, when guilt has not been proven.

You bring up Nixon every other day

If Trump and his allies behave as Nixon did, that's going to be noticed. No point in denying it.

Yes, I "pronounced" him innocent, as if what I say means anything.

Not anymore, it doesn't.

I don't care if I'm the only one on the planet that says he's innocent and I'm not recruiting anyone.

You're constantly trying to convince us that Trump is innocent. As you seem to now admit, you don't really know.

But you keep on trying to convince people that he is, anyway. How do you like your eggs?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're constantly trying to convince us that Trump is innocent.
But you keep on trying to convince people that he is, anyway. How do you like your eggs?
The crimes I cite were actually committed by your idols. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, that's your pet project. I post facts with my opinion. I like my eggs on your face.

WizardofOz

the person who was closest to the so-called investigation admitted that there is no there there!

Jerry, you're getting the timeline confused. When, exactly, did Strzok say (text his lover) "I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there"?

OK, now when did he join Robert Mueller's 2017 Special Counsel investigation?

See the disconnect in the timeline? He had a 'gut feeling' prior to having any clue as to what evidence there may be.

So, what weight does it "there there" text to his mistress really carry? Not really any...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jerry, you're getting the timeline confused. When, exactly, did Strzok say (text his lover) "I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there"?

OK, now when did he join Robert Mueller's 2017 Special Counsel investigation?

See the disconnect in the timeline? He had a 'gut feeling' prior to having any clue as to what evidence there may be.

So, what weight does it "there there" text to his mistress really carry? Not really any...
We know of other texts that say things like, "he can't be President" - "We need a plan B" - "I can do that on many levels" - things about treating Hillary differently than any other investigation and hopefully soon we will see them all. After they find them again. These texts are only one of many deviations from protocol and common sense. I'm not surprised you see nothing wrong.

WizardofOz

We know of other texts that say things like, "he can't be President" - "We need a plan B" - "I can do that on many levels" - things about treating Hillary differently than any other investigation and hopefully soon we will see them all. After they find them again. These texts are only one of many deviations from protocol and common sense. I'm not surprised you see nothing wrong.
:liberals:
I haven't even discussed it. I was responding to the opening post.

Whatever Strzok's gut feeling was about the Mueller investigation prior to July of 2017 is irrelevant.

Do you agree?