Peace be with you!

I.S.I.T.

The Lord said into whatsoever house you enter, first say, Peace be to this house.....so Peace be with you! Look forward to sharing with you what the Lord has shared with me. Peace and God bless. :)

I.S.I.T.

Thank you. I have a question about posting new threads and making changes in settings. I noticed when I tried to add an avatar image I was unable to do so. Is this because I am new here and need more time to get approved to do so, and if so does this also apply to posting new topics? Thanks in advance. :)

theophilus

Thank you. I have a question about posting new threads and making changes in settings. I noticed when I tried to add an avatar image I was unable to do so. Is this because I am new here and need more time to get approved to do so, and if so does this also apply to posting new topics? Thanks in advance. :)

That's an [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] question.

:)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a newbie thing.

You will need to make 25 posts before things open up to you.

This is due to the many trollers we get.
Once you have established you are here to discuss, and not link to other sites, and just not be a pest,; then your privileges will open up.

Or you go ahead and donate $3 a month or $30 for the year and get those privileges right away.

Go to this thread link and see the options available.
The only one that is no longer available is the LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?19318-TOL-Membership-Options-Explained

I.S.I.T.

Ok,and thanks Tambora for the info. I did remember seeing something about the 25 posts and or 7 days thing, just wanted to make sure before trying to post a thread. Again thanks! :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok,and thanks Tambora for the info. I did remember seeing something about the 25 posts and or 7 days thing, just wanted to make sure before trying to post a thread. Again thanks! :)
:e4e:

Ask away anytime.
Someone around here will know how to answer.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can add your avatar now. :chuckle: