Partakers of the Body of Christ and the New Covenant

Derf

No, He was writing to believers, but he was aware that there would be unbelievers who would read his words, and think to themselves, "well I guess I'll do this too, so I can appear righteous."

His warning was for them.
What would happen different to them if they don't heed his warning?

They are already destined to hell forever, right? Is God going to turn the heat up 7 times normal?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if some of the believers there were acting like the future unbelievers Paul was writing to, should they listen to Paul and change their behavior, or not listen to Paul and keep acting the same way?
It was written to the whole congregation.

Derf

Had anyone noticed how the MADs seem to use the same reactions as flat-earthers when they don't have an answer?
:ROFLMAO:

Right Divider

Body part
Had anyone noticed how the MADs seem to use the same reactions as flat-earthers when they don't have an answer?
:ROFLMAO:
Poor confused Derf, doesn't know the difference between libel and slander 🤣
BTW, @JudgeRightly explained the issue with the passage about "unworthyness". That you cannot understand is par for the course.

That you guys think that you are under Israel's covenant is just sad. You've swallowed too much Churchianity.

Derf

Poor confused Derf, doesn't know the difference between libel and slander
You got me there.
Yet you think that's something to laugh about?

BTW, @JudgeRightly explained the issue with the passage about "unworthyness". That you cannot understand is par for the course.
That's why I asked further questions. Yet the answer was ":ROFLMAO:"?
That you guys think that you are under Israel's covenant is just sad.
Why is that even related to Paul's admonition not to treat the Lord's table scornfully?

You've swallowed too much Churchianity.
You've swallowed quite a bit more of something.

And you don't even seem able to give an answer when someone asks a question.