Paris attacks

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
It is the liberal ideology that coddles, embraces, & shows tolerance for the danger in their midst. It is liberals that have chosen to embrace radical islam instead of recognizing it for the danger it poses to the civilized world.

It is the liberal that believes in an open border policy to their own peril, thinking somehow that openness & diversity will produce cultural assimilation ...

Last edited:

bybee

That's not true because if that were true only to liberals, Rand Paul and any Constitutionalist would argue tooth and nail over freedom and religious liberties and then Islam would be the dominate force in the U.S. This is a major argument. Is Islam really a religion?

No it's not. This is what we Americans supposedly believe again by our constitution! You blame things on things that fall right onto your own lap. Typical of right wingers.

Oh don't be such a jerk. Cope with it without letting your true colors show.

Typical liberal response.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh don't be such a jerk. Cope with it without letting your true colors show.

Typical liberal...you create the environment that produces a negative result then don't have the stones to own your mistakes...another liberal hallmark, no personal responsibility.

GuySmiley

Nuke Gaza? That's kind of fun to say, but seriously, your just emoting. How would you do that without harming Israel?

We need 100,000 troops in Iraq and Syria where the people who actually are responsible for this are. Someone remind me why we pulled all our troops out?

I have a feeling we'll have more support from the French than before also. It has to be the US because we are the only nation on Earth with the capability. Everyone else is too busy enjoying their government health care and can't afford it.

Selaphiel

What an absolute ignorant statement...you are a liberal I presume? How predictable...

I'm quite aware that facts gets classified as "liberal" by your camp.

Aggression is pretty much universally forbidden:

2:190: You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

2:193: You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

60:8: GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

60:9: GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

chair

Let me remind you that this is in regards to a post made on this thread which stated that we should 'nuke Gaza and Iran'. Nuclear weapons don't discriminate, they obliterate entire civilian populations. So please explain to me how that isn't about the extermination of large Muslim populations?

I'm not ashamed of God, but that doesn't mean I have to accept your warped view that we would be justified to murder millions of innocent people.

here is Israel we have suffered far more than European countries or the US from Muslim extremism. "Nuking them" is not considered a reasonable response here. It's an understandable knee-jerk reaction, but a very bad way of addressing the problem. Both morally, and practically.

musterion

Nuking Gaza, Tehran or any other Muslim population center would be counterproductive in every possible way.

Instead...and only hypothetically...ordering an evacuation of Mecca, Medina and the Dome of the Rock 24 hours before dropping targeted HE on those sites would be a far wiser move. Those sites form the head of this snake.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Nuke Gaza? That's kind of fun to say, but seriously, your just emoting. How would you do that without harming Israel?

We need 100,000 troops in Iraq and Syria where the people who actually are responsible for this are. Someone remind me why we pulled all our troops out?

I have a feeling we'll have more support from the French than before also. It has to be the US because we are the only nation on Earth with the capability. Everyone else is too busy enjoying their government health care and can't afford it.

we should support the french just like they have supported us

OCTOBER23

CHRYS said,

we should support the french just like they have supported us

and also said, we should LOVE our Enemies .
-----------------------------------------------------
Is a French kisser available.

GuySmiley

don't you just love google?

so how many times have the french supported us?

can you google that?
They supported us in the gulf war, Afghanistan, and in the past back to our own revolution. Its not time to quit being an ally even if they have been stingy with support lately. This is an opportunity become closer instead of further apart.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
They supported us in the gulf war, Afghanistan, and in the past back to our own revolution. Its not time to quit being an ally even if they have been stingy with support lately. This is an opportunity become closer instead of further apart.

gotcha

chair

The American Way is to stay out of it until there is absolutely no choice.