Our Moral God

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The following scripture applies to you.

Matthew 22: 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Saying it doesn't make it so, Gary!

Why not at least try to make the argument? What not at least put some kind of effort into establishing such a claim?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The following scripture applies to you.

Matthew 22: 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

See! I can do it too! Quoting scripture AT someone, as if that somehow makes me right.

You seem to be unable to respond to the points I made.

Why? Are you not able to?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What does that have to do with what I said about the term 'satan' as used in the book of Job?

The term satan, AS USED IN THE BOOK OF JOB, is not a proper name, it is a title. The Hebrew word simply means "adversary". There was no teaching or tradition in ancient times of Lucifer being called "Satan" (i.e. the proper name) as we call him today. Lucifer is not merely a fallen angel, he is a fallen Archangel who thought himself equal with God. There's no indication that "the adversary" in Job was not submissive to God. There's also no reason for God to allow Lucifer to be included in the council of "the sons of God" as it's called in Job 1, much less heed anything he had to say.

Also, the idea that it is Lucifer, just doesn't seem to fit the narrative. God was sanctioning and regulating what this adversary was doing to Job. That doesn't sound like anything that either God or Lucifer would be willing to do.

Don't let him drag you off topic.

Gary K

Banned
We're not talking about God's power, but His patience. Everyone else can see that you changed the subject because you've lost the argument. Can you?
How is including the whole who God is off topic? The topic under discussion is who God is. Just like we are He is the sum of His attributes. Any dimunation of a person's attributes is a dimunation of who that person is.

It's as if you guys are incapable of understanding that law of person hood. You all diminish who God is through your beliefs and cannot see it. God is eternal and therefore infinite. He spoke the universe into existence which demonstrates infinite power, knowledge and ability. and all of you want to diminish His other attributes and thus diminish Him.

You;re all intelligent enough to read the Bible but you read it at a very superficial level, just like the Sadducees and Pharisees did. They didn't know God though they had read the scriptures since they were children, prsyed multiple times a day, and were in positions of spiritual leadership in their nation. It's the same with you guys. Even though you pray and read the scriptures you don't know God on a personal level, You;re not friends with Him.

He and I have been friends for decades. I prayed for someone I went to high school with and they were amazed because they said, you talk to God as if you know Him and this was a Christian who was born and raised in a Christian home. I talk to my heavenly Father as a friend because we are friends, Jesus said you are my friend if you do what ask you to do. God called Abraham His friend. He said David was a man after His own heart, He talked with Moses face to face. If that isn't friendship I don't know what is as the creator of the universe deigned to come and talk with Him personally.

Gary K

Banned
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

See! I can do it too! Quoting scripture AT someone, as if that somehow makes me right.

You seem to be unable to respond to the points I made.

Why? Are you not able to?
I need to add this to what I've already said.

John 17: 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Salvation is nothing more, or less, than having a personal relationship with God. I worry about all of you because you don't understand this. I don't want to see you lost. I want you to be in heaven.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

John 17: 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Salvation is nothing more, or less, than having a personal relationship with God. I worry about all of you because you don't understand this. I don't want to see you lost. I want you to be in heaven.

Off topic.

Please respond to what was said, and quit making up things about other members.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How is including the whole who God is off topic? The topic under discussion is who God is. Just like we are He is the sum of His attributes. Any dimunation of a person's attributes is a dimunation of who that person is.

It's as if you guys are incapable of understanding that law of person hood. You all diminish who God is through your beliefs and cannot see it. God is eternal and therefore infinite. He spoke the universe into existence which demonstrates infinite power, knowledge and ability. and all of you want to diminish His other attributes and thus diminish Him.

You;re all intelligent enough to read the Bible but you read it at a very superficial level, just like the Sadducees and Pharisees did. They didn't know God though they had read the scriptures since they were children, prsyed multiple times a day, and were in positions of spiritual leadership in their nation. It's the same with you guys. Even though you pray and read the scriptures you don't know God on a personal level, You;re not friends with Him.

He and I have been friends for decades. I prayed for someone I went to high school with and they were amazed because they said, you talk to God as if you know Him and this was a Christian who was born and raised in a Christian home. I talk to my heavenly Father as a friend because we are friends, Jesus said you are my friend if you do what ask you to do. God called Abraham His friend. He said David was a man after His own heart, He talked with Moses face to face. If that isn't friendship I don't know what is as the creator of the universe deigned to come and talk with Him personally.

You made the claim, "God has infinite patience."

Yet you are completely incapable of defending that claim, having to revert to distraction and obfuscation.

Either defend the claim or retract it, Gary, instead of trying to attack others.

Right Divider

Body part

Again, salvation without the CROSS of CHRIST.

You are an anti-Christ GK.

Derf

Translation of what Gary is saying: "I know God better than the bible does. So ignore what the bible says and listen to me."

Gary K

Banned
Translation of what Gary is saying: "I know God better than the bible does. So ignore what the bible says and listen to me."
No. I know God and you guys don't. He and I have been friends since the mid 70's. He and I have been friends for 50 years. Can any of you say the same, or that you even know Him personally at all? It is spiritual discernment that all of you are lacking. Without that gift from the HS we can't hope to understand scripture as Jesus said the Comforter would lead us into all truth. Knowing theology will not get anyone into heaven, just like it won't get the Sadducees and Pharisees into heaven. They had no spiritual discernment as they rejected and murdered Jesus.

Like I said I'm worried about all of you. I don't care how much some of you despise me. I want you to give your hearts to the Lord and get to know Him so you will be in heaven. That is the love God has placed in my heart for you. If all of you reject it, I've still done what I could for you by laying the truth out for you to see. I hope none of you do, but you each have to decide for yourselves whether or not you will accept or reject what I say.

It's like Paul told Timothy that if they didn't receive the love of the truth He would send a powerful delusion that that they would believe a lie. The love for God is the love for truth as He is truth.

Right Divider

Body part
No. I know God and you guys don't.
Wrong.
He and I have been friends since the mid 70's.
So what? That does not make your doctrine Biblically correct.
He and I have been friends for 50 years.
So what? That does not make your doctrine Biblically correct.
Can any of you say the same, or that you even know Him personally at all?
Such PRIDE GK... such PRIDE... It will be your downfall.
It is spiritual discernment that all of you are lacking.
Irony off the charts.
Without that gift from the HS we can't hope to understand scripture as Jesus said the Comforter would lead us into all truth. Knowing theology will not get anyone into heaven, just like it won't get the Sadducees and Pharisees into heaven. They had no spiritual discernment as they rejected and murdered Jesus.
This from the guy that keeps ignoring the CROSS OF CHRIST for salvation.

Get saved GK and get out of that cult that you're in.
Like I said I'm worried about all of you.
Back at you!
I don't care how much some of you despise me.
Same here.
I want you to give your hearts to the Lord and get to know Him so you will be in heaven.
I want you to trust in the death of Christ (on the CROSS) for your sins and get saved from your sins.

1Cor 15:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)​
(15:1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (15:2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (15:3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; (15:4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
That is the love God has placed in my heart for you.
So sweet and sappy.
If all of you reject it, I've still done what I could for you by laying the truth out for you to see. I hope none of you do, but you each have to decide for yourselves whether or not you will accept or reject what I say.

It's like Paul told Timothy that if they didn't receive the love of the truth He would send a powerful delusion that that they would believe a lie. The love for God is the love for truth as He is truth.
Get saved GK (and get out of that cult that you're in).

Last edited:

Derf

No. I know God and you guys don't. He and I have been friends since the mid 70's. He and I have been friends for 50 years. Can any of you say the same, or that you even know Him personally at all? It is spiritual discernment that all of you are lacking. Without that gift from the HS we can't hope to understand scripture as Jesus said the Comforter would lead us into all truth. Knowing theology will not get anyone into heaven, just like it won't get the Sadducees and Pharisees into heaven. They had no spiritual discernment as they rejected and murdered Jesus.
Because they thought they knew God, and were not willing to hear when Jesus accused them of adding to God's law.
Like I said I'm worried about all of you. I don't care how much some of you despise me.
I don't despise you, Gary.
I want you to give your hearts to the Lord and get to know Him so you will be in heaven. That is the love God has placed in my heart for you. If all of you reject it, I've still done what I could for you by laying the truth out for you to see. I hope none of you do, but you each have to decide for yourselves whether or not you will accept or reject what I say.

Truth of what? Your personal experience, which can't be verified by a second witness, or the Bible that is consistent over 66 books written over 1000 years by many different authors?

Gary K

Banned
Because they thought they knew God, and were not willing to hear when Jesus accused them of adding to God's law.

I don't despise you, Gary.

Truth of what? Your personal experience, which can't be verified by a second witness, or the Bible that is consistent over 66 books written over 1000 years by many different authors?
I know very well that you don't despise me. We've been friends way too long for that to happen. I'm talking manly about JR and RD. It's why I said "some".

I agree with you about the Pharisees and Sadducees. They did not know God. It's why they continually diminished His attributes in their own eyes. So how about you? Do you really know God, or do you just think you do like the Pharisees did? Is our heavenly Father consistently putting His attributes in your life by placing them in your heart?

Right Divider

Body part
I know very well that you don't despise me. We've been friends way too long for that to happen. I'm talking manly about JR and RD. It's why I said "some".
We don't despise you either. You have a persecution complex. You consider any disagreement with your erroneous doctrine to be a personal insult.

Get over it and discuss topics like an adult.

Derf

I agree with you about the Pharisees and Sadducees. They did not know God. It's why they continually diminished His attributes in their own eyes. So how about you? Do you really know God, or do you just think you do like the Pharisees did? Is our heavenly Father consistently putting His attributes in your life by placing them in your heart?
But they thought they did, Gary. That's my point. They were willing to take what they thought they knew about God and the law and put it on a higher level than what Jesus told them, than what the bible told them. I don't want to diminish any of your experiences, but no matter what you tell me about God, I can't believe it if it contradicts what I see in His word. You have not been authorized to speak for God the way the prophets and apostles were.

And yes, I would have to say that my statement in the previous paragraph is evidence that God is consistently putting His attributes in my life by placing them in my heart. If I trust God when He tells me not to listen to false teachers, that's what that means. We don't have apostles or prophets today like there were when the bible was being written. You can't just start telling me things about God with no reference point...because God has given us a reference point for judging truth--His word. The Pharisees were trying to push something on the people that did not agree with God's word. God's word was the standard back then, and it is today, too, though He has added to His word by giving us the New Testament.

I've heard people claim to speak some special word from God before that isn't backed up by scripture, and it doesn't turn out good for those who listen to them. Surely you aren't suggesting that I believe every person that claims to have had a personal relationship with God OVER what the Bible says, are you? Don't skip by this lightly, Gary. I believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ as truths that have been handed down through many generations from the Apostles and their fellow-workers, and I can't throw that away and start following some person that just claims to be a friend of God. I have to check everything they say against what the bible says. Where the bible speaks contrarily, I have to go with the bible. Where the bible doesn't speak, well, I'm supposed to exercise caution:

[1Jo 4:1 NKJV] Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

And I expect you to do the same with me. Check out what I say. compare it with the right and true standard God has given us. Don't trust my word, even if it lines up with your thoughts on some matter, if it doesn't line up with the revelation of God in His word.

Gary K

Banned
But they thought they did, Gary. That's my point. They were willing to take what they thought they knew about God and the law and put it on a higher level than what Jesus told them, than what the bible told them. I don't want to diminish any of your experiences, but no matter what you tell me about God, I can't believe it if it contradicts what I see in His word. You have not been authorized to speak for God the way the prophets and apostles were.

And yes, I would have to say that my statement in the previous paragraph is evidence that God is consistently putting His attributes in my life by placing them in my heart. If I trust God when He tells me not to listen to false teachers, that's what that means. We don't have apostles or prophets today like there were when the bible was being written. You can't just start telling me things about God with no reference point...because God has given us a reference point for judging truth--His word. The Pharisees were trying to push something on the people that did not agree with God's word. God's word was the standard back then, and it is today, too, though He has added to His word by giving us the New Testament.

I've heard people claim to speak some special word from God before that isn't backed up by scripture, and it doesn't turn out good for those who listen to them. Surely you aren't suggesting that I believe every person that claims to have had a personal relationship with God OVER what the Bible says, are you? Don't skip by this lightly, Gary. I believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ as truths that have been handed down through many generations from the Apostles and their fellow-workers, and I can't throw that away and start following some person that just claims to be a friend of God. I have to check everything they say against what the bible says. Where the bible speaks contrarily, I have to go with the bible. Where the bible doesn't speak, well, I'm supposed to exercise caution:

[1Jo 4:1 NKJV] Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

And I expect you to do the same with me. Check out what I say. compare it with the right and true standard God has given us. Don't trust my word, even if it lines up with your thoughts on some matter, if it doesn't line up with the revelation of God in His word.
Joel 2: 28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Revelation 19: 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

In the end times there will be prophets. Both Joel and John say so. And Jesus tells us the same by implication in His statement.,

Matthew 24: 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Why warn of false prophets if there are not also true prophets?

Can you give me scripture for your belief there are are only false prophets in the last days? I am having multiple miracles a day happen to me, my wife, and great granddaughter, Here is one example, When our great granddaughter got up here 3.5 months ago she was harassed by demonic forces constantly as her aunt is a witch who is teaching her 7 year old daughter to cast spells . She and her mom were both living in the same house with her aunt. As you can imagine it took us a week or two to figure that out

I was praying so fervently for her that tears would roll down my face because she would go into rages in which she would stiffen up and scream herself hoarse for an hour at a time. Her entire face would turn beet red and stay that way for a long time afterwards. I has afraid she would have a stroke. When I would pray for her she would stop instantly. No slowly tapering off and sobbing afterwards. Just instantly calm. That has come back this week. It takes the same amount of effort in prayer, confessing my sins and pleading with God to make it stop. Plus she is again waking up with nightmares screaming her head off. She didn't do it tonight so maybe this is once again over with as I have asked my heavenly Father to put a permanent stop to this. BTW, Barda is the sweetest baby I've ever known. When she is not under demonic influences she's very obedient and funny. At this stage of life have you ever seen an 8 month old baby who is a practical joker and creates her own jokes? She's lactose intolerant so we have to give her goats milk and it makes her poop stink to high heaven. My wife will smell her butt and tell her she really stinks and she giggles and laughs. She will also take her empty bottle and suck on it so hard you can hear the nipple make noise clear across the room. Then she will look up at you from under her eye brows and if you ask her what she's doing she will giggle and laugh.

You don't have to ask her not to do something very many times for her to stop that behavior. She loves to kick her shoes off as she has very tiny feet and my wife asked her not to take her shoes off yesterday as some moron has turned the AC on in her office. She didn't take them off once.

Have you ever experienced anything even remotely similar to this? We are in the final days of this earths history and Jesus asked if faith would still exist on this earth when He came again. So can you prove I am not authorized to speak for God?

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
So, it's no wonder why no one cannot have a substantive discussion with @Gary K about rational issues where actual arguments are made and evidence is presented. He's a delusional lunatic who thinks himself to be a later day prophet who's family is harassed by demons.

I'm officially done with this fool. He couldn't care less that his doctrine is unbiblical nonsense because he believes that HE is a greater authority than God's word. He is absolutely a completely total waste of time to speak to about anything. I wouldn't trust him to tell me that it was raining outside.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Joel 2: 28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Revelation 19: 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Both of these prophecy passages have nothing to do with the Body of Christ.

In the end times there will be prophets. Both Joel and John say so.

... for Israel.

Members of the Body of Christ will be caught up and taken to heaven before any more prophecies are given.

And Jesus tells us the same by implication in His statement.,

Matthew 24: 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Christ's ministry was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It has very little (if anything) to do with the Body of Christ.

Why warn of false prophets if there are not also true prophets?

No one has denied that there are prophets.

What we deny is that you are one of them, because one witness is not enough to establish anything. Paul says:

This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”

And God said:

“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst. “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

And:

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Can you give me scripture for your belief there are are only false prophets in the last days?

No one has said there were only false prophets.

And no, that doesn't mean you are an actual prophet.

If you think you are, you're delusional.

I am having multiple miracles a day happen to me, my wife, and great granddaughter,

Liar.

Here is one example, When our great granddaughter got up here 3.5 months ago she was harassed by demonic forces constantly as her aunt is a witch who is teaching her 7 year old daughter to cast spells. She and her mom were both living in the same house with her aunt. As you can imagine it took us a week or two to figure that out.

You shouldn't associate with people like that.

I was praying so fervently for her that tears would roll down my face because she would go into rages in which she would stiffen up and scream herself hoarse for an hour at a time. Her entire face would turn beet red and stay that way for a long time afterwards. I has afraid she would have a stroke. When I would pray for her she would stop instantly.

That sounds like a child who's been spoiled and can't control themselves, not demon possession.

No slowly tapering off and sobbing afterwards. Just instantly calm. That has come back this week. It takes the same amount of effort in prayer, confessing my sins and pleading with God to make it stop. Plus she is again waking up with nightmares screaming her head off.

Mental illness.

She didn't do it tonight so maybe this is once again over with as I have asked my heavenly Father to put a permanent stop to this.

You should seek professional help.

I recommend the Bible.

BTW, Barda is the sweetest baby I've ever known. When she is not under demonic influences she's very obedient and funny. At this stage of life have you ever seen an 8 month old baby who is a practical joker and creates her own jokes? She's lactose intolerant so we have to give her goats milk and it makes her poop stink to high heaven. My wife will smell her butt and tell her she really stinks and she giggles and laughs. She will also take her empty bottle and suck on it so hard you can hear the nipple make noise clear across the room. Then she will look up at you from under her eye brows and if you ask her what she's doing she will giggle and laugh.

You don't have to ask her not to do something very many times for her to stop that behavior. She loves to kick her shoes off as she has very tiny feet and my wife asked her not to take her shoes off yesterday as some moron has turned the AC on in her office. She didn't take them off once.

Oh, have you been talking about a baby this entire time?

Yeah, crying until they're beet red in the face is normal for babies. It means that they need something, usually food or a diaper change.

It has nothing to do with demon possession, and the reason she stops when you start praying is because you're talking, not because of the prayer itself.

Have you ever experienced anything even remotely similar to this?

Every parent in the world has.

We are in the final days of this earths history

Let us know when it's the last minutes, would ya?

and Jesus asked if faith would still exist on this earth when He came again.

Hint: He wasn't talking about the Body of Christ...

So can you prove I am not authorized to speak for God?

Everything you've said here in this post of yours is proof that you are not authorized to speak for God.

Forget the meat of the word, you're lactose intolerant!