Original Sin and the Calvinists

God's Truth

Don't lie about me. You claimed I said, "grace NULLIFIES the Word". You lied.

Grace does eliminate our need to obey in order to be saved.

Which is why Paul preached, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."

Paul doesn't preach what you do. He preaches "believe unto righteousness".

You said grace nullifies all the scriptures about obeying. You did say it because that is what your false doctrines imply anyways. So now you say grace does not eliminate our need to obey in order to be saved. Good for you, you finally are preach we have to obey. I think you are really slipping up, or you are finally coming to the truth but pretending like you are not? That is not a right heart. You have to admit to being wrong and repent. So then, glad to finally hear you preach obedience, but so sad that you did not admit you had it wrong before.

God's Truth

I don't lie, glorydazed.

You said it and it is here in print.

Originally Posted by God's Truth

All the scriptures that say 'believe', they do not nullify all the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Glorydazed: "Yes, they do. That's what GRACE is all about."

How you can deny this is beyond me. THAT IN THE AGES TO COME.....all glory will go to the Lord Jesus Christ, and no one will be able to claim they did anything to receive this GIFT.

Eph. 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

End.

Yes, they do. That's what GRACE is all about.

How you can deny this is beyond me. THAT IN THE AGES TO COME.....all glory will go to the Lord Jesus Christ, and no one will be able to claim they did anything to receive this GIFT.

Eph. 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

glorydaz

You said grace nullifies all the scriptures about obeying. You did say it because that is what your false doctrines imply anyways. So now you say grace does not eliminate our need to obey in order to be saved. Good for you, you finally are preach we have to obey. I think you are really slipping up, or you are finally coming to the truth but pretending like you are not? That is not a right heart. You have to admit to being wrong and repent. So then, glad to finally hear you preach obedience, but so sad that you did not admit you had it wrong before.

I didn't say that, either. :doh:

You clearly have a problem reading what has been written. That explains why you preach so much error.

God's Truth

They are to believe the gospel of Christ (see 1 Cor.15:1-4) and believing that gospel results in salvation (Ro.1:16).

There is nothing in the gospel of Christ which says anything about obeying. Duh!

Answer in your own words what we are to believe about Jesus. duh

beloved57

The same reason why Adam sinned. He was created spiritually alive but despite that he went his own way instead of the LORD's way.

That is the peril of free will.

If a person sins because of his nature then he would have an excuse for sinning but the Scriptures reveal that a man is without excuse.
False comments not in scripture !

beloved57

They are to believe the gospel of Christ (see 1 Cor.15:1-4) and believing that gospel results in salvation (Ro.1:16).

There is nothing in the gospel of Christ which says anything about obeying. Duh!

The Gospel is hid to them that are Lost so they believe not. 2 Cor 4:3-4

[FONT=&quot]3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.[/FONT]

beloved57

No, the riches from God are not, "Satan and you sinners all win, no one has to obey anymore."

Christ obeyed and because of His One Obedience many are made righteous Rom 5:19

[FONT=&quot]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[/FONT]
You never speak of Christ's obedience and what it accomplished, but rather want to bring attention to yourself and what you have done !

God's Truth

Notice that you keep saying 'believe', 'believe', 'believe.

Notice that keep giving those scriptures that say 'believe'.

Why won't you tell us WHAT we are supposed to believe about Jesus?

glorydaz

[FONT="]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[/FONT]
You never speak of Christ's obedience and what it accomplished, but rather want to bring attention to yourself and what you have done !

:first:

God's Truth

[FONT="]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[/FONT]

Christ obeyed and because of that we have someone to obey.

How can you miss that so pathetically?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Never speak of Christ's obedience? Obeying everything he commands for salvation is to honor him and trust him.

glorydaz

Notice that you keep saying 'believe', 'believe', 'believe.

Notice that keep giving those scriptures that say 'believe'.

Why won't you tell us WHAT we are supposed to believe about Jesus?

That's how it is on the Grace side of the Cross. Not used to that, are you?

God's Truth

That's how it is on the Grace side of the Cross. Not used to that, are you?

We have to believe the message that saves, and that is that Jesus forgives sins. Forgives sins that you don't have to repent of? NEVER, for Jesus SAYS repent or perish.

glorydaz

We have to believe the message that saves, and that is that Jesus forgives sins. Forgives sins that you don't have to repent of? NEVER, for Jesus SAYS repent or perish.

Actually, He says believe or perish. You need to stop making things up.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.​

God's Truth

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.​

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Do you get it now? We have to believe that we have to repent of our sins. That is what we have to believe.

beloved57

Christ obeyed and because of that we have someone to obey.

How can you miss that so pathetically?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Never speak of Christ's obedience? Obeying everything he commands for salvation is to honor him and trust him.

You want to bring attention to yourself. Boasting!