Openly ‘Gay’ Speaker Invited to Conservative Event Dropped After Sexual Remarks....

Danoh

And everything else :rolleyes:

As I've stated, you can just save those platitudes for someone else. You spend more time fault-finding than anything else- that's you trying to vindicate yourself in relevance to others, and then going and calling yourself unworthy in some other spirit of ideology.

663LSmORbCoku84SYxXw_Tigga_Please.gif

Hey fool - Milo's rhetoric is the EXACT wording of the sexual predator organization known as the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

As reported by a true American hero - an FBI agent who successfully infiltrated their depraved organization for three years; gaining enough inter-state elements together critical to his final result - their successful arrest and long term incarceration.

In short, the Trump Administration's "great" vetting proven anything but, once more.

WHEN will you people wake up from your delusion?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hey fool - Milo's rhetoric is the EXACT wording of the sexual predator organization known as the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

As reported by a true American hero - an FBI agent who successfully infiltrated their depraved organization for three years; gaining enough inter-state elements together critical to his final result - their successful arrest and long term incarceration.

In short, the Trump Administration's "great" vetting proven anything but, once more.

WHEN will you people wake up from your delusion?

You're a hapless sheep reaching flippantly for anything you can. The insanity of what you just stated, and your stupid media, is an embarrassing blunder on this society :wave2:

rexlunae

Arabs are descendants of Abraham, Saudi Arabia is the Muslim capitol.

What does that have to do with anything? Most Muslims aren't Arab. Also, "Arab", like "Semite" is a linguistic grouping, not properly a race.

Most Jews aren't Semitic- they are all white Europeans with an ounce of Semite blood.

See previous note about the meaning of "Semite".

You want to haplessly defend the Jews, go ahead- but keep it to yourselves if you don't want to hear the truth :wave2:

See, that's the thing. When you explain your position, I consider that to be supporting my case that Trumpism is tinged with anti-Semitism. So please, do continue to post your honest feelings, and I'll continue to make that case from your own words.

Tell me something. Bannon likes to talked about globalist corporartist media, who do you think he's talking about.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
See, that's the thing. When you explain your position, I consider that to be supporting my case that Trumpism is tinged with anti-Semitism. So please, do continue to post your honest feelings, and I'll continue to make that case from your own words.

Trump's children are marrying Jews- Trump is letting them into his family.

But that doesn't suffice- the only thing that suffices for not being 'anti semitic' is playing by your narrative and not criticizing what Jews actively do in the media and in government.

You're phony labels and manipulations have made half the country livid, and you don't even have the decency to acknowledge it- you just continue to feed the arsenic even as the corpse rots on the ground :wave2:

rexlunae

Trump's children are marrying Jews- Trump is letting them into his family.

Yes, that is one interesting paradox of Trumpism. But I'm not saying that Trump himself is anti-Semitic. I'm suggesting that he's playing to people who are.

But that doesn't suffice- the only thing that suffices for not being 'anti semitic' is playing by your narrative and not criticizing what Jews actively do in the media and in government.

That's really not an answer.

You're phony labels and manipulations have made half the country livid, and you don't even have the decency to acknowledge it- you just continue to feed the arsenic even as the corpse rots on the ground :wave2:

Oh, I agree that racists are livid for being called what they are. That doesn't change the blunt fact. Trump could do a lot more to tamp down these voices.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, that is one interesting paradox of Trumpism.

It just shows that you're all full of crap.

Oh, I agree that racists are livid for being called what they are.

They're livid because you're all full of crap.

See how that works?
~Clarity~

Now go slander something before you start convulsing, it's what you people feed on :wave2: