Open carry T shirt

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Coexisting means supporting murderers. :freak:

Of course it does. What else could it possibly mean? Why don't "peace protesters" ever protest and march against communist murdering governments or islam? Why are they telling the countries of liberty and capitalism to coexist? Go tell the arabs that are occupying eastern Israel to coexist.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Of course it does. What else could it possibly mean? Why don't "peace protesters" ever protest and march against communist murdering governments or islam? Why are they telling the countries of liberty and capitalism to coexist? Go tell the arabs that are occupying eastern Israel to coexist.

Maybe they are pointing that bumper sticker at Muslims too.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe they are pointing that bumper sticker at Muslims too.

Not the ones that I have seen. They also have dyke stickers, Obama stickers, equating Christians to Nazis and the KKK.

Here, take a look at peace protesters who have those bumper stickers. Next, go find me the same thing of them opposing Iran.

Even better, show me a Tea Party rally saying we need to coexist.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Given studies supporting the same, it is well-known within law enforcement that folks with bumper stickers on their autos are to be approached with extra care. T-shirts along the same lines is an easy connection to make, too.

AMR
As documents recently obtained by MuckRock show, even such tepid support as a bumper sticker for the outspoken anti-violence organization could land you in FBI files

As more proof of the above see:

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2016/mar/25/fbi-files-food-not-bombs/

AMR

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's sad that so many people have to display their ideological affiliations as a personal identity statement.

"Look at me! I'm a gun advocate!"

"Look at me! I'm a righteous Christian!"

More like "Look at me, I am a disgusting homo!"

Don't click the link if you don't want to vomit. Seriously. This is what the public school is forcing on your children.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want one.

1380668308662-1121580909.jpeg
I got one of these for my birthday last year. I don't wear it often but I do like it.