Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Old Hat

By your word "God", are you referring to the Father? Yes or No?

If Yes, then this is what you've just said:

I don't mean that the Father is three people. No Trinitarian thinks or says that the Father is three people.

But the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that Savior.
And the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that Creator.
And the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that God.

So, what (if any) point were you trying to make?

By your word "God" are you referring to the Father alone? Yes or No?

Is this what you're trying to say?

But I don't teach that the Father alone is three people, so why would I be under any burden to try to back up your claim that the Father alone is three people? Obviously I wouldn't be. Duh.

Wait, what verse(s) have I quoted? All I've done is asked you questions about your anti-Bible, Christ-hating ravings with which, as you've demonstrated, you can't deal honestly or rationally.
Honesty and rationale?

That's rich.

Those who call good evil and evil good have a date with destiny.

We'll find out who's who on the Last Day.

For better or worse.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
By your word "God", are you referring to the Father? Yes or No?

If Yes, then this is what you've just said:

I don't mean that the Father is three people. No Trinitarian thinks or says that the Father is three people.

But the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that Savior.
And the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that Creator.
And the Bible does not teach that the Father, alone, is that God.

So, what (if any) point were you trying to make?

By your word "God" are you referring to the Father alone? Yes or No?

Is this what you're trying to say?

But I don't teach that the Father alone is three people, so why would I be under any burden to try to back up your claim that the Father alone is three people? Obviously I wouldn't be. Duh.

Wait, what verse(s) have I quoted? All I've done is asked you questions about your anti-Bible, Christ-hating ravings with which, as you've demonstrated, you can't deal honestly or rationally.
@Old Hat: <NO ANSWER>

Why do you laugh at your inability to respond rationally to the questions/objections I've levelled against your Christ-despising ravings, @Old Hat? How could your shame trigger you to laugh?

Old Hat

@Old Hat: <NO ANSWER>

Why do you laugh at your inability to respond rationally to the questions/objections I've levelled against your Christ-despising ravings, @Old Hat? How could your shame trigger you to laugh?
There is no teaching of the trinity anywhere in the Bible.

I'm sorry that is so traumatic for you.

Truth hurts.

God is ONE person.

One, one, one ... from Genesis to Revelation.

ooh-yikes.gif

Smarts, don't it?!!

7djengo7

God is ONE person
You mean the Father is ONE person? Yes or No?

Indeed, the Father is one person; no one has claimed He is not. And the Father and the Son are two persons; and the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are three persons. So, what "point" are you trying to make?

Old Hat

You mean the Father is ONE person? Yes or No?

Indeed, the Father is one person; no one has claimed He is not. And the Father and the Son are two persons; and the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are three persons. So, what "point" are you trying to make?
Jesus is the Father,

the Son,

and the Holy Ghost.

The Bible makes that plain.

Jesus is God and God is one person.

good-morning-sunshine.gif

That's the LIGHT of TRUTH!!

Invigorating to those who are OF the Truth.

Intolerable to those who are not.

7djengo7

Jesus is the Father
By your word "Jesus", are you referring to the Father? Yes or No?

If Yes, then by your word "Jesus" you are not referring to Jesus. And all you are doing is advertising to us that you asininely use your word "Jesus" to refer to the Father, instead of to Jesus. Since we can see that you merely use your word "Jesus" as a codeword for referring to the Father, instead of to Jesus, we can easily see that all you are doing is saying:

[The Father] is the Father

You've got to be quite deranged to be using your word "Jesus" that way. But that's what you seem to be doing: using your word "Jesus" to refer to the Father instead of to refer to Jesus.

7djengo7

Jesus is the Father,

the Son,

and the Holy Ghost.

Since by your word "Jesus", and by your phrase "the Son", and by your phrase "the Holy Ghost", you are asininely just referring to the Father, all you are telling us is that:
[The Father] is the Father,

[the Father],

and [the Father].

LOL

Did you also need the Bible to make it plain to you that you are you, that you are you, and that you are you?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
So you're implying (in your infinite wisdom) that because Christ is the Creator, per John 1:1, that proves God is three persons?

Are you humiliated yet?

Is that all you've got?
Welcome to my ignore list.

I could have just put him on ignore after reading his very first post. He's a heretical lunatic with less than a thimble full of substance. Good riddance.

Old Hat

all you are doing is saying:

[the Father] is the Father.
You've got to be quite deranged to be using your word "Jesus" that way. But that's what you seem to be doing: using your word "Jesus" to refer to the Father instead of to refer to Jesus.
Interestingly, that's exactly what the Bible indicates in John 1:1.

The Word = Jesus
God = the Father

Agreed?

Yes, of course you agree. Only the Biblically illiterate would not agree with that.

Thus, we have:

"In the beginning was (Jesus) and (Jesus) was with (the Father) and (Jesus) was (the Father)."
John 1:1

Old Hat

Since by your word "Jesus", and by your phrase "the Son", and by your phrase "the Holy Ghost", you are asininely just referring to the Father, all you are telling us is that:
[The Father] is the Father,

[the Father],

and [the Father].

Did you also need the Bible to make it plain to you that you are you, that you are you, and that you are you?
Now you're actually getting it.

You're very good at Algebra.

7djengo7

Interestingly, that's exactly what the Bible indicates in John 1:1.
No it isn't. John 1:1 does not teach your antichrist heresy.

You're an antichrist. Jesus is the Son; Jesus is not the Father. When you refer to the Father by your word "Jesus", you are not referring to the Son by it, since the Father is not the Son. You are denying the Son, and whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father, but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. That's you, Son-denying antichrist: you have not the Father.

Old Hat

No it isn't. John 1:1 does not teach your antichrist heresy.

You're an antichrist. Jesus is the Son; Jesus is not the Father. When you refer to the Father by your word "Jesus", you are not referring to the Son by it, since the Father is not the Son. You are denying the Son, and whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father, but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. That's you, Son-denying antichrist: you have not the Father.
200w.gif

Jesus is God Almighty.

And God is one individual person.

Per Scripture.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the Father,

the Son,

and the Holy Ghost.

Jesus is God and God is one person.

good-morning-sunshine.gif

That's the LIGHT of TRUTH!!

Invigorating to those who are OF the Truth.

Intolerable to those who are not.
Your theological position is historically called Modalism which says that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three different modes of the one person God, as opposed the Trinitarian understanding that there are three distinct persons within the one being, GOD.
A modalist must say that GOD was talking to himself at Christ's baptism. He must also say that the Father sent himself rather that the Father sent the Son and that the Father suffered and died at the cross rather than the Son. This is known as Patripassionism and considered heretical by historical Christianity, along with Modalism.
All this is against the plain logical interpretation of Scripture.

Old Hat

Your theological position is historically called Modalism which says that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three different modes of the one person God, as opposed the Trinitarian understanding that there are three distinct persons within the one being, GOD.
A modalist must say that GOD was talking to himself at Christ's baptism. He must also say that the Father sent himself rather that the Father sent the Son and that the Father suffered and died at the cross rather than the Son. This is known as Patripassionism and considered heretical by historical Christianity, along with Modalism.
All this is against the plain logical interpretation of Scripture.
Ironically, everything that you're talking about here is man-made doctrine with man-made terms that are not found anywhere in the Bible.

The plain logical interpretation of Scripture reveals that Jesus is the Father God Almighty. It is faithless man that declares that just can't be so for all the reasons you just listed.

Modalism is not the same as Oneness doctrine as it declares that God cannot be in all modes at the same time. That's not what we see taught, or demonstrated, in Scripture - just as your example of the baptism of Jesus shows God as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost at the same time.

Though I am not Pentecostal, they are closest to what I have learned in the Bible as Oneness. They believe that God is ONE and that He can, and was, all three descriptions of Father, Son and HG at the same time.

We see in Jeremiah 23:24 that God fills the heaven AND the earth simultaneously. That proves that He is completely unlimited by time or space. The spiritual dynamics that define His capabilities are not confined to man's 3-dimensional laws, nor by man's insufficient logic or reasoning.

God is ONE person.

Jesus is God Almighty .... ONE individual.