• No, I do not shop online but I plan to

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No, I do not shop online and I doubt I ever will

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Yep, I shop online. Mostly for books. And I got Brian's birthday gift online :D It's perfect :D

C

cattyfan

I do. I've gotten some great bargains on furniture (small pantry, kitchen buffet, small writing desk, etc.) on-line. I often order books, cds, and dvds online. I've gotten clothing, as well. And gourmet foods. I do almost all gift shopping on-line.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I shop online, mostly for books. At one time, I sold high-end stereo online. I sold two Forte amps over the last few months.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've bought non-perishable food (sugar, flour, etc...) online. I buy books, video games, and clothing every now and then.

Layla

I buy a lot of books and such online. I can't buy clothes that way, unfortunately, as I'm an awkward size (very small) and need to try before I buy.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Never. In fact, there have been one or two occasions where I needed something online, and I just gave someone else the cash, and they purchased it. Of course, my not having a credit card could be one of the reasons for that. However, even if I did, I don't think I would buy anything online.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Never. In fact, there have been one or two occasions where I needed something online, and I just gave someone else the cash, and they purchased it. Of course, my not having a credit card could be one of the reasons for that. However, even if I did, I don't think I would buy anything online.
Are you afraid of having your info stolen?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Online shopping?

Books, favorite authors, hard to find or out of print.

Gift's or specialty items.

- 30 -​

:scripto:. . Psalmist