One Sentence Movie Reviews

Aimiel

Mr. Peabody

Two hours of my life and $15.00 worth of popcorn and soda wasted. The kids stayed awake, so their review would probably be: "Good!"

The Killing Room - Like the movie Cube, fairly original idea, good cast and acting, I liked it.

Don't confuse it with the book of the same name.

shagster01

The Sandlot - Other than it being a great movie, it taught my kids how to call other kids fart smellers and butt sniffers, which is also great!

A Fistfull of Dollars - "When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with the pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true."? [Old Mexican Proverb)

Buzzword

Maleficent: As with Darth Vader before her, nothing kills a great villain like a heaping helping of backstory.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Which is worse, this one or the Hercules movie with The Rock?
Haven't seen Dwayne's yet, though to be fair to him "The Rock" can be entertaining and actually act when he puts his mind to it, has a surprising touch for the comedic. So my bet is that his opus will be a noticeable improvement over the cardboard cutout replete with CGI that looks like it came out of a class project for wanna be graphic artists and more liberties than fleet week, story wise.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interstellar: I think I just traveled through time.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Equalizer: uneven.

Maleficent: magnificent.

Night at the Museum: Sequel of the Tomb:...

If I Stay: a title you'll more than empathize with five minutes in.

A Million Ways to Die in the West: and one quick way to kill a career in film.