One 2P2P rules says to delete Rom 15:9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Based on this morning's flurry of 2P2P posts, we are not allowed to read Rom 15:9 or mention the OT quotes there.

It would break the back of 2P2P.

The order was signed, after their term in office, by STP, JohnW, Tam, RD, Must...

Interplanner

Paul meant that it was going on right then in the Messianic mission and WAS GLORIOUS.

You have missed the joy of the NT by joining 2P2P muck and fraud.

DAN P

Based on this morning's flurry of 2P2P posts, we are not allowed to read Rom 15:9 or mention the OT quotes there.

The order was signed, after their term in office, by STP, JohnW, Tam, RD, Must...

Hi and I believe that ANYONE that can think , that verse verse 8 , it says to make secure the promises of the FATHERS speaks to the Jews !!

And then verse 9 speaks to the GENTILES as there are 2 groups , HERE !!

Since you have been EVADING how anyone can be saved in a one PEOPLE and ONE PROGRAM , how were you saved ??

Or maybe you will explain how Peter was saved OR how Paul was saved ?

You seem to have a problem , DON'T YOU !!

You are as BAD as the ACTS 28 er and the Acts 2 and Covenant people !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and I believe that ANYONE that can think , that verse verse 8 , it says to make secure the promises of the FATHERS speaks to the Jews !!

And then verse 9 speaks to the GENTILES as there are 2 groups , HERE !!

Since you have been EVADING how anyone can be saved in a one PEOPLE and ONE PROGRAM , how were you saved ??

Or maybe you will explain how Peter was saved OR how Paul was saved ?

You seem to have a problem , DON'T YOU !!

You are as BAD as the ACTS 28 er and the Acts 2 and Covenant people !!

dan p

The idea that it doesn't speak to both at the same time is your head. That's your problem.

DAN P

Enjoy your divided faith, Bible, heaven, fellowship, etc.

Hi and it seem that your knowledge of the 1P and 1P is very DEFICIENT and can say wht your 1Pand 1P is whith how it saves you PATHETIC and you went to a bible school and have a college degree ?

dan p

Interplanner

the one 'program' is Christ and we are now in it, although the old world is not gone yet. This is the age in which all things are summed up in Christ, but the old world is not yet gone, nor is death.

Danoh

Read it a you want; you're still clueless.

Paul's point - in light of Romans 2 and 3 and 9 thru 11 - is that although God had planned to bless the Gentiles through Israel: made possible thru Christ - and although He had planned to place that on temporary hold given His having foreknown of Israel's temporary fall; He has not left the Gentiles out in the cold; for He had planned to send the Apostle Paul unto them.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

But instead of His wrath upon Israel...

9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

All that is SUMMARIZED in chapter 15...

Romans 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God. 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

That right there will be this...

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 60:10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee. 60:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. 60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. 60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. 60:15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 60:16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

And it will take place AFTER His wrath upon Israel.

But, as Paul related earlier in Romans; Israel fell, and God; knowing they would, had planned to put His wrath PRIOR His blessing Israel, on hold.

At the same time, He had planned to still bless the Gentiles.

Not via Israel's obviously Prophesied RISE, rather DURING Israel's Prophesied Fall PRIOR TO Israel's rise from said fall AFTER His Wrath.

Rather DIRECTLY.

So He HAS blessed the Gentiles, after all.

15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

SaulToPaul 2

the one 'program' is Christ and we are now in it, although the old world is not gone yet. This is the age in which all things are summed up in Christ, but the old world is not yet gone, nor is death.

This is true, to some extent, but you assume that the LORD fulfilling all things means that everyone who has ever lived has the same inheritance and same eternal purpose. You could not be more wrong.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Your imagined 2P2P strawman might, but MAD doesn't.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is true, to some extent, but you assume that the LORD fulfilling all things means that everyone who has ever lived has the same inheritance and same eternal purpose. You could not be more wrong.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

SaulToPaul 2

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.