:think: Flashback:

Where there's smoke, there's a Koran

tsrighttopublishMuhammadimages-vi.png

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Germans arrest four right-wing extremists seeking to attack Islamic targets
German authorities conducted raids across the country on Wednesday, seizing explosives and arresting four people accused of founding a right-wing extremist group to attack mosques and housing for asylum seekers.

Police arrested three men and a woman accused of leading the group during raids by some 250 investigators on homes in Saxony and four other states, the federal prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Prosecutors allege the four helped found the "Old School Society" group and were planning to attack asylum-seeker housing, mosques and well-known members of the Islamic-extremist Salafist scene in Germany.

The four arrested, identified only as Andreas H., 56, Markus W., 39, Denise Vanessa G., 22, and Olaf O., 47, are being held on terrorism charges and are also accused of having procured explosives.

http://www.nydailynews.com/germans-...remists-targeting-islamists-article-1.2212055

Dueling jihads. Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to pen up all these "Christian" and "Muslim" terrorists, and let them have at each other, instead of the rest of us?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Smoking out jihadists--and liberals (Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT) : :BRAVO: "My point about Pamela Geller...is that I don't believe holding a cartoon contest on the prophet Mohammad gets us close to that goal....My point is a point of strategy. I don't believe it is conservative to make it your purpose to mock another faith....I guess it's effective if you don't mind the collateral damage that might occur when one of these jihadists is smoked out....Islam is going to have to reform itself..." ~ Laura Ingraham :CRASH: 1 John 4:1, 2 Pe 2:1

See:

Where there's smoke, there's a Koran