Old Timer

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome back, Anapto!
I wasn't here when you were here, but I've been here a few years now.
I live in th' country, too.....now for nearly forty years.
Salutations!

Anapto

So glad to see you again!
We had some really great studies together back in the days.
Man o man, we could make each other think!!!!!
And since we're both still kicking, we can have some more great studies!

We sure did make each other think! The latest one I did is putting together the 'end point', the moment when Christ returns, that its timing has been pre-determined. I think I can show the day and hour is already fixed and set by God. If anyone can punch a hole in it its you :) and you and I are like minded when it comes to the tulip doctrine. I think I can show a fixed end without going all calvin on it. Another one I'd like to do is the seventh seal to see what pearls of wisdom you have on that now. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Anapto

Thanks for the welcome, Angel4Truth. :) Sorry not ignoring anyone just had to take care of my mom for the last week due to a surgery. All's well so far. I didn't want to commit to posting any studies until I could give my full attention.

God bless!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the welcome, Angel4Truth. :) Sorry not ignoring anyone just had to take care of my mom for the last week due to a surgery. All's well so far. I didn't want to commit to posting any studies until I could give my full attention.

God bless!

God bless you too and prayers for your mom's speedy recovery

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

God bless!
Take good care of your mom.
I'll leave the light on for ya.