Old People, Please Just Stay Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And it really is odd, isn't it?

Retired people are the ones who draw public benefits like free healthcare and old age pensions.

But they consistently vote as though they think that they shouldn't have those things.

Perhaps the coronavirus will make their wish a reality. ;)

glorydaz

Cool. Looks like Trad is wanting to recreate The Lord of the Flies right here on the mainland.

eider

You know, there's a very simple way that you could stop "Ageist bigotry."
Can't wait to read all this.
Let's see how an Ageist thinks that I can stop ageist bigrotry.

1. Stop voting for conservatives.
I don't!
Obviously you are in total prejudgement before you have even started.

2. If you are unwilling to do this, then stay home on election day and let people who are not retired have their say on things.
I don't mind anybody having their say. Unlike you I would listen to anybody's ideas, it seems.

3. Stop talking down to millennials and zoomers.
I listen to folks of all ages, and only talk down and back at people when they have talked down at me.

Between the gig economy, automation and the climate crisis, we are at a critical period in time where old people voting for conservatives is actively making things worse for everybody.
If you think that everybody over a certain age has the same political viewpoint then there is something wrong with you. I am very interested in E-vehicles, solar voltaics and wind energy.

We are living at a period in time which is fundamentally different from the one that you grew up in, but old people are still pretending like it's the 1950s.
The fact that you think that all old people are stuck back in time shows that you know nothing about old people.

There is growing "ageist bigotry" (vis-à-vis the #OkBoomer meme) because you people are standing in the way of much needed economic and environmental reforms that everyone who isn't retired very clearly sees are necessary.
How am I standing in the way of economic reforms?
You know nothing about me.

You exercise disproportionate political influence over a political context that you just don't understand.
The fact that you think I vote for conservatives show just how crank your ideas are.

And you are actively making things worse.
How?
Hey! You think you know so much about me....... what did I do for a living? What are my hobbies?

Because of you people, we may end up not being able to save the planet (and by extension, our own hides).
What am I doing? And what are you doing?
And, by the way, we may not be able to save the planet now...... it could be too late, but don't point blame at retired folks. After all, we are not burning the fuel now, are we?

Because while the planet burns, you boomers think that the scientists are all engaging in one giant conspiracy.
What conspiracy do you think I believe is occuring?

One thing I already know about you. You take a whole age of people and then tag them with one mind, one idea, one politic, one mindset, which is ..... well....... dumb. Absolutely dumb.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

Long story short:

If you voted for Corbyn, then good on you. The fact is, however, that, statistically speaking, the vast majority of 65+ year old people voted against Sanders (and against Corbyn, I suspect), not for him.

Bernie Sanders is overwhelmingly popular among people under the age of 45 years of age. Overwhelmingly unpopular among people over the age of 65.

If you're a Bernie Sanders or a Jeremey Corbyn supporter, then I hope that the coronavirus somehow spares you.

But the fact of the matter is that most people your age are not #FeelingTheBern, and they didn't vote for Jeremy Corbyn.

Most people your age think that climate change is a hoax.

Most people your age are fine with conservative officials cutting taxes on rich people and wracking up huge deficits that MY generation, NOT YOURS, will have to repay.

That's why I'm rooting for the Coronavirus. Even if you're not an utterly worthless human being, over 50s as a whole are parasites on society and it would be good for all of us if the virus deleted them from our world.

#LongLiveTheCoronaVirus

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You people are a very expensive demographic. You draw social security and medicare. And medicare has to pay a lot for you. Over 65s are very unhealthy people. And you to go to the doctor and are hospitalized often.

You people are leeches on our economy.

And you dare to vote right wing.

#LongliveTheCoronaVirus
#DeleteBoomers

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
To be perfectly honest? I hope the coronavirus mutates again. It's not as lethal as it needs to be.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The point that I am making here is that, if nature is at all good and working in good order, the coronavirus will find a way to get rid of the over 45s.

They aren't necessary. They are absolutely useless.

And It would be good for all of the rest of us if ALL OF THEM succumbed to the disease.

That's all i'm saying.

#DeleteBoomers
#LongLiveTheCoronaVirus

eider

Long story short:

If you voted for Corbyn, then good on you. The fact is, however, that, statistically speaking, the vast majority of 65+ year old people voted against Sanders (and against Corbyn, I suspect), not for him.

Bernie Sanders is overwhelmingly popular among people under the age of 45 years of age. Overwhelmingly unpopular among people over the age of 65.

If you're a Bernie Sanders or a Jeremey Corbyn supporter, then I hope that the coronavirus somehow spares you.

That's rubbish from a UK perspective.
Most of my mates are older and they voted 'Labour'. You really have not got a clue, and your ideas about the elderly are so totally prejudiced as to be blind.
One other thing. That fact that you would wish your political opponents dead from virus tells me and other members here a great deal about you...... and it's not good. I don't wish anybody dead because they don't agree with my views. Surely you see how disgusting such a wish could be?

But the fact of the matter is that most people your age are not #FeelingTheBern, and they didn't vote for Jeremy Corbyn.
What a foolish thing to say. I know a lot of older people who can't keep warm this winter. We take coats and duvets round.

Most people your age think that climate change is a hoax.
That's just ignorant rubbish. The climate change denialists come in all age groups, and where I live we look out to sea and can perceive the second largest windfarm in the world........ it is mind bogglingly vast. And inland we see a huge solar-voltaic farm. People here are much more aware of climate change risks because our government, our researchers, our naturalists all say the same thing. If you live in the States then you don't get that common perspective. Around here my (old) mates all drive hybrids and E-cars, and have solar roofs and solar water systems. I've got a mate who has so insulated his home that his telly heats the whole house...... true! Climate change? Denialists? Us? You've lost the plot.

Most people your age are fine with conservative officials cutting taxes on rich people and wracking up huge deficits that MY generation, NOT YOURS, will have to repay.
Ask any pensioner here and they can tell you that they believe in inheritance tax and higher taxation for higher earnings.

That's why I'm rooting for the Coronavirus. Even if you're not an utterly worthless human being, over 50s as a whole are parasites on society and it would be good for all of us if the virus deleted them from our world.

#LongLiveTheCoronaVirus

Hitler had similar feelings about the whole of Judaism, as you do for over 50's. You must be in your late 30's as it is, so give it a decade and then you'll have changed your tune...... you'll be moaning about the young by then, maybe even wishing them dead.

Your mindset is crank in my opinion. Very sad.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
:D

Sigh. That does seem to be the case ... this *old* woman will continue to vote in elections until I take my last breath ...

And after you draw your last breath and stand before God for judgement, and all the babies you helped murder are there as a witness to God's decree, and God asks you why you threw all your support behind the murdering monsters of the Democrat party, what will you tell God?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... the over 45s.

They aren't necessary. They are absolutely useless.

And It would be good for all of the rest of us if ALL OF THEM succumbed to the disease.

sez the guy who's voting for the oldest candidate running :darwinsm:

Reactions: Lon

eider

And after you draw your last breath and stand before God for judgement, and all the babies you helped murder are there as a witness to God's decree, and God asks you why you threw all your support behind the murdering monsters of the Democrat party, what will you tell God?

The above sent to Rusha.
But let me answer, eh?

And when you stand before God, feeling all self righteous, He may just clout you hard to get your full attention, and then He might just say,. 'And you?!!! What did you care? You made all that fuss, demanding all those rights, right up until those babes got born, and then you turned and walked away, totally careless about their medical aid, their subsistence, clothing, food, security, decent education or anything else. You wouldn't pay a penny in tax towards their welfare.!!!'
And that could be you, joining us, by the fire.
That would be fun, even with the eternal pain.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The above sent to Rusha.
But let me answer, eh?

And when you stand before God, feeling all self righteous, He may just clout you hard to get your full attention, and then He might just say,. 'And you?!!! What did you care? You made all that fuss, demanding all those rights, right up until those babes got born, and then you turned and walked away, totally careless about their medical aid, their subsistence, clothing, food, security, decent education or anything else. You wouldn't pay a penny in tax towards their welfare.!!!'
And that could be you, joining us, by the fire.
That would be fun, even with the eternal pain.

couldn't you find another website to be a pest on?

Status
Not open for further replies.