Old Newbie.

Denadii

Hi all. I'm new here so I'll warn you about me. I'm a born again spirit filled Christian and have been for forty four years. I'm a word weaver. I speak truthfully and bluntly. All I ask is ...If you have a problem with what I have to say, know that I am not speaking to hurt or to put anyone down. So don't deal with it by banning me. I was just banned from a group for just that a few minutes ago.
So now you are warned....I do love people but have always been a loner. Well Most word weavers are apparently

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi all. I'm new here so I'll warn you about me. I'm a born again spirit filled Christian and have been for forty four years. I'm a word weaver. I speak truthfully and bluntly. All I ask is ...If you have a problem with what I have to say, know that I am not speaking to hurt or to put anyone down. So don't deal with it by banning me. I was just banned from a group for just that a few minutes ago.
So now you are warned....I do love people but have always been a loner. Well Most word weavers are apparently
Weave us some words !!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to the jungle.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That all depends. We welcome people that speak truthfully and don't mince about words.--But if you are one of those that comes and pronounces curses on people because you don't like their brand of Christianity or how they post or something else about them, then you pack your bags and leave. That behavior will get you an immediate ban.

Truster

If you are persecuted for His Name's sake then rejoice. If you are persecuted for blatant and unscriptural nonsense then you should despair.

Grey Oran

Welcome.