ECT Oh great, 2P2P ruins this Christmas carol too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

"Come Thous Long Expected Jesus"

Ruined because what is really expected is a redo of Judaism. Ruined because there is no reign now. Ruined because there is no reign through the Spirit now. Because we don't access His throne now.

The great thing about this song is its connection to justification. That is what has been provided. If those in 2P2P would realize the value of this, it would change everything. Including the abuse of Acts 13 where justification is said to be the thing promised to the fathers. Which should be no surprise, nor cause the type of evasive reading as done by the 2P2Ps.

"Dear Desire of every nation / Joy of every longing heart" already and Amen!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Ruined because what is really expected is a redo of Judaism. Ruined because there is no reign now. Ruined because there is no reign through the Spirit now. Because we don't access His throne now.

The great thing about this song is its connection to justification. That is what has been provided. If those in 2P2P would realize the value of this, it would change everything. Including the abuse of Acts 13 where justification is said to be the thing promised to the fathers. Which should be no surprise, nor cause the type of evasive reading as done by the 2P2Ps.

I don't know that Christmas Carol do you have a youtube video?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

My condolences. :(

Danoh

Not sure which is funnier, your OP's title, or steko's response :chuckle:

And of course the Spirit reigns now.

What - does your NIV not contain Romans 8?

Nor Romans 5's access?

Nor - o never mind...carry on.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

Interplanner

I don't know that Christmas Carol do you have a youtube video?

PJ,
I don't "have" youtube videos; they do. The song is a classic; I'm sure there are good recordings. Fascinating that the gen that knows so much about Ezek38, does not know a classic like this; it's up there with Handel's Messiah etc.

Are there actually members here who 'thank' people who ask questions like yours for their asking? Wow, amazing.

Danoh

Beautiful, beautiful hymn and sound by that choir.

It's not in light of the Word laid out aright on those issues - as all that is Israel - but I can and will rejoice in that aspect of God's Two-Fold Purpose - the LORD's Glorious plan for the Earth through His Son by the Spirit in that nation one day.

No problem.

If anything, that hymn would only provide a context for bringing up those issues towards possibly exploring them to each our edification.

For this would have been exactly what that Apostle of the Gentiles I claim to follow in the Lord, would have done.

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. 17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. 17:33 So Paul departed from among them. 17:34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

Thanks for that video - hadn't heard that in a while. :thumb:

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Danoh

Feliz Navidad...

Likewise, Jose - from this Feliciano, to you. :chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8.

________

Note:

Feliz referring to being merry, a Feliciano would be a merry individual.

Just as, in English, the name of that famous singer from Spain, Julio Iglesias: would be July Churches. :D

Interplanner

"O Come, O Come Emanuel" is also ruined. After cycling through 2P2P D'ism, it sounds like a recording at the IRS 800 #.

and ransom captive Israel / that mourns in lonely exile here...

free Thine own from Satan's tyranny, from depths of hell they people sqave / and give them victory over the grave...

Key of David come and open wide our heavenly home...

Status
Not open for further replies.