Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

glorydaz

I'm not the hypocrite, you are. Nick made an accusation but when an accusation was made against Nick, using the same standard of care, you object. That is a hypocrite, judging one man by one standard but using a different standard to judge yourself. Look in the mirror SOD, you'll see a hypocrite staring back.

Doser was giving you an example.....he was explaining that what you were doing and what Anna was doing was no different than what Nick was doing. We give our OPINIONS on this board, and you people think you're the only ones allowed to have opinions. We have to support our opinions with fact, but you don't. Hypocrites! What a hoot!!!

Some things never change.

glorydaz

No, I'm not. Nick hates homosexuals and believes that all homosexuals are pedophiles. I know this to be true of Nick based on his participation on this site. I know from news reports that Fanning is not suspected of being a pedophile. All I have actually done is ask Nick to produce his proof of his allegations. He has not. Again, we are left with two possibilities: a)Nick is a moral bankrupt person who refuses to take his information to the authorities so that a child predictor can be incarcerated or b) Nick does not actually know anything. Which do you think it is? What would be a valid reason for Nick NOT to give his evidence to the police?

Lord the righteous indignation!!!!

glorydaz

Iis this supposed to be evidence? Its a picture. By itself it means nothing. If you want to prove your point answer this question: how old is Ben Masri-Cohen?

It's a picture of two guys who look like they just saw something perverted. It is in their eyes!!! Who would have thought?

They really need to put out a different picture....

Arthur Brain

You and Fanning have so much in common: mid 40's, never married...

Hmm, is this projection again on your part? Nobody with a lemon in place of a brain would give you any personal info on their private life so one would have to assume so. (Same ole aCW I see)

Like most of those that engage in homosexuality, Eric Fanning was either raped as a child or grew up in a fatherless/dysfunctional home.

Projection again or just soundbite?

Has Eric Fanning physically molested any children (which is common amongst men who were raped as children)?

By being a proud and unrepentant homosexual, especially one that has such a high public profile, he's psychologically and spiritually "molested" countless youth.

Yeah, cos everyone who's gay has been "warped" into it et al...

same ole shtick...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Eric-Fanning-500x383.jpg

A different day, a different boyfriend (this one is too old for 47 year old Fanning, he must be at least 20).

Reprobates

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Research shows that homosexuality is a result of being molested. It's a repeated and learned behavior.

The truth is that research shows whatever you want it to show. Sexual deviancy is not a matter of genes.
I honestly do not know what to do with this post. Was it intentionally ironic? Was it intended to be self contradicting? It just leaves me gobsmacked.

musterion

Homosexuals reproduce by abuse. Whether the convert is willing or not, God says it's abuse.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (malakos), nor abusers of themselves with mankind (arsenokoites), 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I honestly do not know what to do with this post. Was it intentionally ironic? Was it intended to be self contradicting? It just leaves me gobsmacked.

Wiz was right.. the thread's a complete fail. As for those defending the right of Nick to make a criminal accusation against someone without a shred of proof - how scary would it be for anyone of their ilk to be in a position of power. There but for the rights afforded us under the Constitution... their theocracy would be no less bloody than what they decry in Islam.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Wiz was right.. the thread's a complete fail. As for those defending the right of Nick to make a criminal accusation against someone without a shred of proof - how scary would it be for anyone of their ilk to be in a position of power. There but for the rights afforded us under the Constitution... their theocracy would be no less bloody than what they decry in Islam.
I suspect Nicky is or would have been a big Joe McCarthy fan.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Never once watched the programme on the telly. Remember hearing of some controversy but didn't pay attention.

apparently this fellow on the television said something years ago that artie just can't seem to get over

I wonder how some posters here can walk down the street, go to a movie, go grocery shopping, go to work. OH MY, what if the person sitting next to me is homosexual? Is it catching, OH MY.

that's why I always carry this!
Gay-B-Gon.jpeg

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Doser was giving you an example.....he was explaining that what you were doing and what Anna was doing was no different than what Nick was doing. We give our OPINIONS on this board, and you people think you're the only ones allowed to have opinions. We have to support our opinions with fact, but you don't. Hypocrites! What a hoot!!!

Some things never change.

you get it :thumb:

anna accused nick of making an accusation against fanning without proof, based on his hatred of fags

anna made her accusation against nick without proof, based on her hatred of nick