O LORD the hope of Israel, the fountain of living water, even the LORD [YHWH]

beameup

A glorious throne on high from the beginning
Is the place of our sanctuary.

O LORD, the hope of Israel,
All who forsake You will be put to shame.
Those who turn away on earth will be written down,
Because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living water.

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise.
- Jeremiah 17:12-14

Epoisses

And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Acts 4:32,33

When did Israel ever have great grace? When she was Spiritual!

beameup

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea [Dead Sea], and half of them toward the western sea [Mediterranean] : in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name ONE.
Zechariah 14:8-9

Epoisses

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea [Dead Sea], and half of them toward the western sea [Mediterranean] : in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name ONE.

Gentiles should just leave the OT alone. It wasn't for you and it never will be.

beameup

Gentiles should just leave the OT alone. It wasn't for you and it never will be.

Gentiles will play a significant role in the 1,000 year Millennium Reign of Yeshua Messiah.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations [Gentiles] which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD [YHWH] of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- Zechariah 14:16

PS: The "Body of Christ" will play a significant role among the "Gentiles" that survive the Day of the LORD.

Epoisses

Gentiles will play a significant role in the 1,000 year Millennium Reign of Yeshua Messiah.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations [Gentiles] which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD [YHWH] of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- Zechariah 14:16

PS: The "Body of Christ" will play a significant role among the "Gentiles" that survive the Day of the LORD.

All references to Israel before the cross are fleshly and ethnic

All references to Israel after the cross are spiritual and refer to the house of faith

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So when was that fountain opened up to mankind?

Zec 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
Zec 13:2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

beameup

Then the eyes of the blind will be opened
And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.
Then the lame will leap like a deer,
And the tongue of the mute will shout for joy.
For waters will break forth in the wilderness
And streams in Arabia.

The scorched land will become a pool
And the thirsty ground springs of water;
In the haunt of jackals, its resting place,
Grass becomes reeds and rushes
[papyrus].

A highway will be there, a roadway,
And it will be called the Highway of Holiness.
The unclean will not travel on it,
But it will be for him who walks The Way,
And fools will not wander onto it.

Isaiah 35:5-8

beameup

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. - Joel 3:16

Messiah comes to earth to save his people from annihilation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. - Joel 3:16

Messiah comes to earth to save his people from annihilation.

So who are the Lords people?

Are you suggesting the Lords people are the Judaisers who reject Jesus Christ?

You are.

LA

beameup

So who are the Lords people?

Are you suggesting the Lords people are the Judaisers who reject Jesus Christ?

You are.

LA

So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. - Joel 3:17,
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the Temple of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. - Joel 3:18
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed [from their SIN]: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. - Joel 3:21

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. - Joel 3:17,
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the Temple of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. - Joel 3:18
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed [from their SIN]: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. - Joel 3:21

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
Gal 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

beameup

“Truth! Freedom! Justice! And a hard-boiled egg!”
― Terry Pratchett, Night Watch
Thank you for your insight.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. - Zechariah 12:10

Last edited:

beameup

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. - Zechariah 13:1