North Carolina: Force to Rescind Tranny In Bathroom Bill

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-law-blocking-measures-to-protect-lgbt-people

Some homosexuals disagree with this as an LGB homo helping measure and is more an attack on heterosexual lives. Gays and Lesbians are content using the normal public bathrooms; they have no issue about their sex identity. Often the assumption that all homos have a cross-gender identity is lauded by a majority who contends cross dressers are also homosexuals. Many gays dislike trannys more than most normal folks know.

Religious freedom supporters may not know that gays do not always support the more offensive tranny!

Buzzword

Disgusting images removed.

All of the above were born female.

The NC law was not only ridiculous, especially as a use of the criminal justice system, but patently unconstitutional.

This is what happens when government gets small enough to fit inside your underwear.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-law-blocking-measures-to-protect-lgbt-people

Some homosexuals disagree with this as an LGB homo helping measure and is more an attack on heterosexual lives. Gays and Lesbians are content using the normal public bathrooms; they have no issue about their sex identity. Often the assumption that all homos have a cross-gender identity is lauded by a majority who contends cross dressers are also homosexuals. Many gays dislike trannys more than most normal folks know.

Religious freedom supporters may not know that gays do not always support the more offensive tranny!

I thought trannys were well adjusted, normal thinking, upstanding citizens that can be trusted in any bathroom. :chuckle:

PureX

At the root of this issue, as is usually the case, is fear and bigotry. Most homosexuals can use their respective gender restrooms without notice nor incident, because there is no way for anyone to tell that they are gay. For transgender folks, however, this is sometimes not the case. Most men are not especially convincing, visually, dressed as females. Nor are many women especially convincing dressed as males. And our society's natural bigotry, and propensity for violence against anyone who looks different from us becomes a very real issue for these transvestite/transgender folks. Not so much in a woman's bathroom because women are not particularly given to violence, but men most certainly are. And any apparent transgender/transvestite person entering a men's bathroom is putting themselves in a situation that involves significant danger.

This is WHY transgender/transvestite males want to be able to use the women's restroom. And in my opinion, since the number of them is so small, and they pose no threat to the other women, AND they are in serious danger using the men's restroom, I think they should be allowed to use the woman's restroom, and that women should view them as a 'protected minority' on the very, very rare occasion that they might encounter such trans-males in their bathroom.

Once we set aside our fear and hatred, it's a simple pragmatic decision to make; that harms no one and may well save lives.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Typical liberal woman’s reaction:
It is not judgemental to recognize that the transgender woman is a biological man. It is not even judgemental for a biological woman to want to use the female restroom. As a woman the female restroom was actually made for her. Now, in this matter, the transgender person is stating that it is uncomfortable and traumatizing to have to go in the bathroom specific to his sex. That is a request, not a right. A biological male who strongly feels most comfortable portraying a woman does not automatically make them a woman. That being said, the request is important and a positive resolution is necessary. Just opening up the female restroom to the transgender male is not the only option. Just like the transgender male wants to be comfortable and protected, so does the biological woman.

Truth is
None of the APA or AMA studies present any scientific evidence that say a transgender male is automatically a woman. The studies provide information and present reasons showing that the transgender person has a strong desire in their mind to be a gender opposite to their biological gender and they believe they were born in the wrong body. The studies only present being transgender as psychological or a strong mental belief. The medical definition of biological men and women did not change. The studies can and do provide great insight on mental states. So, it is not prejudice or even outdated not to see the transgender male as a woman, or a woman like a biological woman. Respecting the transgender person as a human being does not mean to participate in their aberrant thought process.

Ts male Qs seem more obscene!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Disgusting images removed.

All of the above were born female.

The NC law was not only ridiculous, especially as a use of the criminal justice system, but patently unconstitutional.

This is what happens when government gets small enough to fit inside your underwear.

If any of those women went into a women's bathroom the regular folk would freak out.

Last edited by a moderator:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One way to solve the issue is by making all restrooms single occupancy and gender neutral, I see more of those these days. There are also more and more restrooms being designed or redesigned with stalls and doors that are floor to ceiling. They look really nice, and provide a greater sense of privacy and security.

If there's ever been a transgender in the women's restroom when I was, I've never noticed - meaning they were far more discreet than the fear mongers would have us believe.

Would a male, heterosexual rapist or pedophile dress like a woman so he can assault a female occupant in the bathroom? I doubt it.

PureX

One way to solve the issue is by making all restrooms single occupancy and gender neutral, I see more of those these days. There are also more and more restrooms being designed or redesigned with stalls and doors that are floor to ceiling. They look really nice, and provide a greater sense of privacy and security.

If there's ever been a transgender in the women's restroom when I was, I've never noticed - meaning they were far more discreet than the fear mongers would have us believe.

Would a male, heterosexual rapist or pedophile dress like a woman so he can assault a female occupant in the bathroom? I doubt it.
Any rapist could hide in any bathroom wearing anything. But they almost never do, because bathrooms are very risky places to attempt a rape.

You're right: as usual the fear-mongering is running wild, while the reality is nearly imperceptible.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
At the root of this issue, as is usually the case, is fear and bigotry. Most homosexuals can use their respective gender restrooms without notice nor incident, because there is no way for anyone to tell that they are gay. For transgender folks, however, this is sometimes not the case. Most men are not especially convincing, visually, dressed as females. Nor are many women especially convincing dressed as males.

In that case they should stop dressing in a way they look like weirdos!

It is a sexual inverted force which makes some males do it. Female do it because the lesbian world has more gender variance, yet they are being used by males since they seldom fear using the bathroom for their birth sex. It is all about the ability transvestite males pretending to be like the gays. Gay people are suckers.

And our society's natural bigotry, and propensity for violence against anyone who looks different from us becomes a very real issue for these transvestite/transgender folks. Not so much in a woman's bathroom because women are not particularly given to violence, but men most certainly are. And any apparent transgender/transvestite person entering a men's bathroom is putting themselves in a situation that involves significant danger.
This is a bit nut. There is bigotry in every righteous thing when someone dislikes the good. This is all you are saying. Transgender claim they are not transvestite; you seem confused, they actually are, yet would very much dislike you word coupling. Transvestites in the ladies room extends the fetishistic fantasy they have transformed into women.

This is WHY transgender/transvestite males want to be able to use the women's restroom. And in my opinion, since the number of them is so small, and they pose no threat to the other women, AND they are in serious danger using the men's restroom, I think they should be allowed to use the woman's restroom, and that women should view them as a 'protected minority' on the very, very rare occasion that they might encounter such trans-males in their bathroom.
This is not the way to go about it. If they actually pass as women, then, regardless if I dislike it, they will not be noticed in the first place. If they look like big males in a dress, they deserve all the guff they get and laws will only make more people paranoid and more likely to react violently.

Once we set aside our fear and hatred, it's a simple pragmatic decision to make; that harms no one and may well save lives.
Nonsense! I will agree to the extent of a normal looking person who women do not think are men, and someone then tells about this interloper, that person may be in need of some protection, or having some measure if anonymity. I face the fact some little males might look more like females and then be abused in the men's room, but this in not the issue here, it is the insane side that is of issue!

The whole T thing is either anti-gay, they do not want to live as gay men, or it is straight men with odd fetishes.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Typical liberal woman’s reaction:
It is not judgemental to recognize that the transgender [sic]woman is a biological man. It is not even judgemental for a biological woman to want to use the female restroom. As a woman the female restroom was actually made for her. Now, in this matter, the transgender person is stating that it is uncomfortable and traumatizing to have to go in the bathroom specific to his sex. That is a request, not a right. A biological male who strongly feels most comfortable portraying a woman does not automatically make them a woman. That being said, the request is important and a positive resolution is necessary. Just opening up the female restroom to the transgender male is not the only option. Just like the transgender male wants to be comfortable and protected, so does the biological woman.

Truth is
None of the APA or AMA studies present any scientific evidence that say a transgender male is automatically a woman. The studies provide information and present reasons showing that the transgender person has a strong desire in their mind to be a gender opposite to their biological gender and they believe they were born in the wrong body. The studies only present being transgender as psychological or a strong mental belief. The medical definition of biological men and women did not change. The studies can and do provide great insight on mental states. So, it is not prejudice or even outdated not to see the transgender male as a woman, or a woman like a biological woman. Respecting the transgender person as a human being does not mean to participate in their aberrant thought process.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Any rapist could hide in any bathroom wearing anything. But they almost never do, because bathrooms are very risky places to attempt a rape.

You're right: as usual the fear-mongering is running wild, while the reality is nearly imperceptible.

A sexual predator can be anywhere, and - newsflash - the predator isn't likely to be a transgender.

I was sexually assaulted (though not raped) when I was in a hospital bed in the ER. I was 20. He had on a white coat and a badge. I never reported it.

Transgenders are right. We women don't need protection from them, they need protection from the men in the men's room.

Back to my original thought: Every newly constructed or up for remodel public building should be required to provide single occupancy, gender neutral bathrooms.

PureX

If they look like big males in a dress, they deserve all the guff they get …
This pretty much sums up your perspective on it. All that seems to matter to you is that they look the way you want them to look. And if they won't, then they "deserve what they get".

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Then it is not so much a problem, as it does not disrupt the peace.

What is a big man like Donald trump went in the ladies room, wearing a big messy blond wig and deep red lipstick? I would not like that at all~!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This pretty much sums up your perspective on it. All that seems to matter to you is that they look the way you want them to look. And if they won't, then they "deserve what they get".

Thank you. How many times does anyone in the restroom do more than look at anyone?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What is a big man like Donald trump went in the ladies room, wearing a big messy blond wig and deep red lipstick? I would not like that at all~!

What if he just went about his business and left without so much as a glance in your direction? Would he be disrupting the peace?

Frankly, I'd be a lot more scandalized if he didn't wash his hands. :eek:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What if he just went about his business and left without so much as a glance in your direction? Would he be disrupting the peace?

Frankly, I'd be a lot more scandalized if he didn't wash his hands. :eek:

Yes it does. I would not be able to use the restroom, if an obviously male person was in there, no mater how much he dressed like a woman.

PureX

It's not all about you, and what makes you comfortable. It's about people's freedom to dress as they choose, and the violent bigotry they encounter as a result. You seem to think that because they choose to dress "weird", and you don't like it, that they deserves to be forced to endanger themselves in the men's room. Or to just go without.

I'm saying they deserve to be safe, regardless of what they're wearing, or the fact that their appearance makes you uncomfortable because it's "strange" to you. Why don't you try having a little courage for someone else's sake? Is that too much to ask of yourself?

Try seeing them as potential victims instead of potential monsters. Because that's why they're in the women's bathroom. And anyway, the situation will probably never come up in your lifetime unless you hang out in places where transvestites and transgender folks also go. And somehow I doubt that.

I agree with Anna, especially in any establishment where drinking occurs: keep the bathrooms single access units (like having porta-poties at public events) so that no one is at risk while inside them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Do you know some better places to attempt ? :chuckle: