Nori's pick 1/10/2013

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalmist gets my pick, today, for this post telling why he supports TOL.

It's like going to the store...While there are things I like and I'll buy, there are things that I don't like and I will not buy. Of an item that don't have I'll say I wish they sold this item; and that they have that I don't like I'll say I wish they didn't sell this item.

Should I go to a different store, yes I will, but guess what, right, no different (even Christian book stores have some things that I question, but that is a personal thing). So the store I shop most in, I go get what I need, my choices and the rest that I have no interest in, I'll see them but that's it, no sale.

There'll be no perfect store, unless I open one, but then it would a very lonely store, I would be the owner and customer because I have what I like and nothing else.

So it is with TOL, while we may not like all topics and wonder how could they, it is an honest and open forum, a pick and choose system, some we'll post and participate, others we ignore and move on.

Is TOL perfect, you decide, as for me, I like and support TOL, the niceties and the warts, it's a good fellowship. As for the forum members, they are who they are, it makes for a great variety. Do like all I read at TOL, do I like all the forum members, that's where wisdom and discernment on part come into play, and so should you, do it wisely.

Well done, Psalmist! :BRAVO: