Noah's Flood - The Mystery

2Pillars

Good luck getting them to participate

You may be right my Bro...

Seemingly, they could NOT stand other's perspective of the Scripture that is contrary to their Traditional Goat Herder's Doctrinal Faith - which is NOT supported by the Scripture.

Do you know why?.....

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Rom 1:21

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,.. Rom 1:22

Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. 1 Ti 1:7

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2 Ti 4:3

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Ti 4:4

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2 Th 2:11

Oh well....:doh:

beameup

The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose...
Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.- Genesis 6:2,4a

The Flood came because human DNA had been contaminated by fallen angels (sons of God)
cohabiting with human women (beth 'adam) and producing half-breed nephilim.

Pre-Flood_NephilimTimeline.jpg

2Pillars

The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose...
Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.- Genesis 6:2,4a

The Flood came because human DNA had been contaminated by fallen angels (sons of God)
cohabiting with human women (beth 'adam) and producing half-breed nephilim.

The context of the verses below should be suffice enough to REFUTE the wild imaginations of many of the posters here.

[Gen 6:2-6 KJV] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. 5*And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. 6*And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Angels are NOT Flesh nor have Blood in them.. However, Prehistoric People or sons of God were made of Flesh & blood.

God Bless

beameup

2Pillars;4762431 [B said:
Angels are NOT Flesh nor have Blood in them.[/B]. However, Prehistoric People or sons of God were made of Flesh & blood.

Fallen angels have a body that can eat and drink and walk and talk, and obviously, being all males, can have sexual relations with daughters of Adam (ie: human women). This shows that angels have DNA and sperm.

CherubRam

Fallen angels have a body that can eat and drink and walk and talk, and obviously, being all males, can have sexual relations with daughters of Adam (ie: human women). This shows that angels have DNA and sperm.

The word "angel" is a Pagan interpretation for the word "messenger." Angels are part of the Pagan religion.

CherubRam

The Hebrew word "Nephilim" means, "Fallen Ones." It is a reference to men who are of a very low moral grade.

Truster

God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 2 or more Universes or Worlds. The first (Adam’ world) was totally destroyed in the Flood - dissolved and it’s gone forever . ll Peter 3:6 The present Universe will be burned and will also be dissolved. ll Peter 3:10 The third Heaven or World is forever. Rev. 22:5

Noah’s Flood:

The idea that Noah brought a lot of animals is UnScriptural. The total number could easily have been less than a thousand creatures.

There was no need to bring creatures which were created from the water on the 5th Day, Gen 1:21 since those same kinds of creatures; animals; and fowls of the air (Their Kinds -Trinity) were also brought forth on our present Planet and had been here for Billions of years Before the Ark arrived and floated in the vicinity of Mt. Ararat (Lake Van. Turkey) some 10k years ago.

The creatures; animals and fowls of the air which were aboard the Ark were the ones which Jesus, the Son, made with His own Hands (His Kinds). Science calls them common ancestors. The common ancestor of All Humanity on this present planet was a direct descendant of Adam, the first Human, and his name was Noah.

Humans were scattered all over the face of the Earth from Babel which was built by the son of one of Noah's grandsons, Cush. Gen 10:10 Science agrees and Human civilization can be traced to Noah's arrival some 10k years ago just south of Mt. Ararat.

God Bless

Does nurse know that you're using social media?

2Pillars

Scripture, please...

The above is falsely implying that physical Giants were produced when Angels married and produced these "Giants" with Humans. This is UnScriptural because: Jesus tells us that Angels do not marry.

Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

NO angel can be in Heaven IF they are made of Flesh, because flesh and blood cannot enter heaven. 1Co 15:50

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Unless one believes in Macro-Evolution :rolleyes: Angels do NOT have flesh and bone, therefore, can NOT have sex with Humans. We are confined to our own kind (ManKind) to be able reproduce.

Also the Fallen Angels are kept in chains under the darkness until Judgment. Jude 1:6 So please explain Scripturally HOW fallen Angels, who do NOT marry nor produce children with Humans, got out of their Chains, came to Earth and produced these Giants?

God Bless

Note: The "Angels" who appeared unto Abraham - who temporary took the form of a flesh together with our Lord YHWH, were NOT "Fallen Angels" but Messengers of Almighty God, representing the Triune of God.

2Pillars

Your post is earthly and therefore has its source in the pit.

Another false accusation based on nothing but Bluff and Ignorance.

My source is the Scripture. I don't think you can refute me with Scripture. Do you want to Try? I don't think so.

Either debate or run... or post your evidence, so I can have everyone see your flawed goat herder' doctrinal view of your religious faith.

:luigi:

Truster

Another false accusation based on nothing but Bluff and Ignorance.

My source is the Scripture. I don't think you can refute me with Scripture. Do you want to Try? I don't think so.

Either debate or run... or post your evidence, so I can have everyone see your flawed goat herder' doctrinal view of your religious faith.

:luigi:

There is nothing that you have to say that I would want to hear. There is nothing that I would say that you could hear.

2Pillars

There is nothing that you have to say that I would want to hear. There is nothing that I would say that you could hear.

As I have predicted... I don't think so.

Therefore, you are free to get out of the topic thread - if you don't want to hear God's Truth.

Isa 42:16 KJV And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

God Bless

2Pillars

Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was brought forth from the waters on Day 5. This includes the Prehistoric Mankind or sons of God of Gen 6 who's origin is also from the waters.

Science agrees that all living creatures/species originated and evolved from the waters.

Genesis 2 tells us of Creatures made from the dust of the ground. Some Religionist see this as a contradiction, and falsely assume that the Scripture is just mistranslated.

They are Ignorant of the fact, that, except for Adam, God (Elohim) originally brought forth EVERY Living Creature that moved, from the water, on Day 5.

The account of the formation of the beasts of the field and fowl of the air, from the Dust on the 6th Day, is when YHWH or Jesus, the Son of God, squeezed, as a potter would mold a clay, and formed living creatures from the dust of the ground (His/Their Kinds). The creatures made from the dust were identical to those brought forth from the waters and could produce offspring together.

The first Living Being made from the dust was man. Man was made on the 3rd Day before the plants and herbs, right after the mist that watered the whole face of the ground. Gen 2:4-7. This gives mankind Preeminence or First Place among all other Living Creatures.

Like the animals made from the dust, men also married and produced children with Prehistoric Mankind brought forth from the waters on the 5th Day. That’s where Cain’s wife came from, and that is who Noah's grandsons married, on this ”Planet of Apes” - Evols Term.

Unfortunately, contrary to our Goat Herder's Traditional Religious View, and since God is the same Yesterday, Today and in the Future .... Incest was never been part of the multiplication process of Mankind, as far as the God’ righteousness is concerned.

That’s exactly why the Lord took the time to Form / Fashion -- like a potter would mold a clay with his own hands -- the same kind of living creatures from the dust of the ground on the 6th day... in order to set a trap, refute and embarrass those willingly ignorant of the last days who think they know more than him.

We have the DNA of the sons of God (Prehistoric Mankind) and we also have the
Human Intelligence that can ONLY be inherited from Adam, the first Human. Yes, we are all descended with modification from a common ancestor, and his name is Adam.

God brought forth every living creature (Trinity Kind) that moveth from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus produced His/ their kinds from the dust of the ground , on the 6th Day.

We are all confined to our own kind (flesh) in order to multiply. Unfortunately, many Religionists here still remain ignorant of God’ Truth.

God Bless

Isa 42:16 KJV And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

2Pillars

The Flood and it's consequences, as told in Genesis, is truly an amazing story. It's a terrific mystery, when unraveled, displays the Supreme Intelligence of our God and tells us of our True Origins.

In order to understand the Flood, one must understand the following:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world, which was totally surrounded by the firmament which protected it from the water into which it was placed. Gen 1:6-8

Adam's Earth was not on a Rocky Planet, like our present Earth, since it was "clean dissolved" in the Flood, and rocks don't dissolve in water (Isa 24:19 KJV) when the windows of their heaven were opened (Gen 7:11).

This Earth, the Earth of Adam, was Flat. It's highest mountain elevation was only about 15 cubits in height (22 1/2 feet), while ours measures 27k ft above sea level... and their entire Earth had only 4 Rivers while our present Earth has thousands, indicating it was much smaller than our Earth.

Is there any wonder that ancient man believed the stories of a Flat Earth? Put solid dry land on top of water in an enclosed Biosphere and you will also find that Genesis 1:9-10 describes a Flat Earth. It's the Flat Earth of Adam which was "clean dissolved" in the waters of a Universal Flood.

[Isa 24:19 KJV] The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

God Bless

Noah and the Ark were 22 1/2 ft (15 cubits) above the highest elevation of Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20

On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?

God Bless

beameup

The word "angel" is a Pagan interpretation for the word "messenger." Angels are part of the Pagan religion.

mal'ak are a creation of Almighty God. mal'ak are found throughout the Old Testament.
Perhaps you've never read the Old Testament?? :confused:

beameup

The Hebrew word "Nephilim" means, "Fallen Ones." It is a reference to men who are of a very low moral grade.

Nephilim is an untranslated Hebrew word from the root nephal.
It is translated in the Septuagint from Hebrew to Greek as gigantes which means "earth bound".
The nephilim were the product of bene ha'elohim (sons of God) copulating with bath 'adam (daughters of Adam).

Angels in heaven don't marry (besides, angels are all male)

There are extra-canonical books that clearly describe these fallen angels and their plot to corrupt all of human DNA.
Why else would God destroy all life in the Flood?

2Pillars

Nephilim is an untranslated Hebrew word from the root nephal.
It is translated in the Septuagint from Hebrew to Greek as gigantes which means "earth bound".
The nephilim were the product of bene ha'elohim (sons of God) copulating with bath 'adam (daughters of Adam).

Angels in heaven don't marry (besides, angels are all male)

There are extra-canonical books that clearly describe these fallen angels and their plot to corrupt all of human DNA.
Why else would God destroy all life in the Flood?

Do you have Scripture to support your Religious OPINION...

The context of the verses below should be suffice enough to REFUTE the wild imaginations of many of the posters here.

[Gen 6:2-6 KJV] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Angels are NOT Flesh nor have Blood in them.. However, Prehistoric People or sons of God were made of Flesh & blood.

God Bless

Why?

Obviously, the Lord was totally disgusted to see the daughters of men forming a union of marriage with the prehistoric beings or sons of God. Gen 6:3 since the Lord knows that those combinations would produce men of brutish beast - mighty men of old. Therefore, he cuts mankind's lifespan to 90%. The more older the Heathens get, the more meaner they get.

Btw, Angels don't Die since they are made eternal spiritual beings and NOT flesh.

God Bless