No Means No!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Trad, just stick to talking about stuff that nobody else is that interested in, like how Plato scored an own goal against Argentina in the 74 BC Mars world cup and blamed Socrates for it etc...

:plain:

Do you really wish to deny that it is even remotely possible that absolutely any women have or even could have done such a thing?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Cat calling is not 'objectification'. 'Objectification' is showing your assets for all the world to look at.

That's the worst construct of feminism- the 'victim complex'.

I saw a study recently which shows that men are twice as likely to face assault, but yet women are twice as likely to develop PTSD.
I believe that this wasn't always the case- there was a time when women were strong enough to take on reality.

It might sound harsh, but I don't believe most women really know what violence really is. Not if they are perpetuating this nonsense.

Skybringr, is that you? You should get yourself a dictionary.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1. I agree with the OP that "no" doesn't always mean "no"; in point of fact, depending on context, intonation of voice, body language, etc., it very well may mean "yes."

as i said elsewhere, I had considered calling this one "On Mixed Signals", because so much of what is considered consent is non-verbal

2. I don't think that this topic is appropriate for polite discussion.

i'm not a polite person :banana:

If you're married, this question probably doesn't even arise.

:darwinsm: