NKJV Comment

ahsmith

BANNED
Banned
Hey Knight
Why do you look like a cigar smoking caricature of a 50's CIA agent on a supposedly Christian website? Oh sorry because you believe anyone who is not a 50's American Christian does not count before God!

I have been following the NKJV Battle Royale forum. Funniest piece of rubbish I have seen in a long time. The KJO people are hilarious in their efforts to defend a completely stupid position without any evidence except pure belief in a ridiculous proposition.

I have been in the Protestant Church for 30 years. All you people are delusional if you think it means anything existential. You are all there just to support the world views you have been brought up with. Its all just tradition and organisational politics. I thank God "metaphor intended" that this generation or at least the next will finally be rid of you all and we can get on with being who we need to be as a human race. The "Christian Church" is dead as a door mouse. Look at the stats.

A

theophilus

I have been in the Protestant Church for 30 years.

That's great. Maybe in another 30 years you'll understand about grace.

All you people are delusional if you think it means anything existential. You are all there just to support the world views you have been brought up with. Its all just tradition and organisational politics. I thank God "metaphor intended" that this generation or at least the next will finally be rid of you all and we can get on with being who we need to be as a human race.

You paint with an amazingly broad brush. I don't detect any fruit or righteous judgement in here.

Maybe you should be praying for all of God's people to be complete in the wisdom and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and that He will have mercy on this generation you're ready to be rid of.

Who we need to be as "a human race" is on our faces before the Sovereign of the universe praying the root of bitterness out of you.

The "Christian Church" is dead as a door mouse. Look at the stats.

It's alive and well and the gates of Hell will never prevail against it.

Regrettably I'm thrilled that you are a one post wonder.

:think:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who cares. When were you saved?
You are all there just to support the world views you have been brought up with.
I'm here as an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV)
Its all just tradition and organisational politics.
Not unless you're spoiled Colossians 2:8 KJV
I thank God "metaphor intended" that this generation or at least the next will finally be rid of you all and we can get on with being who we need to be as a human race.
2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
The "Christian Church" is dead as a door mouse. Look at the stats.
Most of what we see today is run by these 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV. That does not excuse you from judgment (Romans 2:16 KJV).

Do you know that you can be saved from the wrath to come (Romans 5:9 KJV) without even wiggling your finger (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV) when you trust the Lord believing what God through Christ accomplished 2000 years before you were even born (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)? Salvation is free unto you! trust the Lord now!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hey Knight
Why do you look like a cigar smoking caricature of a 50's CIA agent on a supposedly Christian website? Oh sorry because you believe anyone who is not a 50's American Christian does not count before God!

I have been following the NKJV Battle Royale forum. Funniest piece of rubbish I have seen in a long time. The KJO people are hilarious in their efforts to defend a completely stupid position without any evidence except pure belief in a ridiculous proposition.

I have been in the Protestant Church for 30 years. All you people are delusional if you think it means anything existential. You are all there just to support the world views you have been brought up with. Its all just tradition and organisational politics. I thank God "metaphor intended" that this generation or at least the next will finally be rid of you all and we can get on with being who we need to be as a human race. The "Christian Church" is dead as a door mouse. Look at the stats.

A

dude - you're never gonna fit in here if you're afraid to say what you think

don't be such a wuss - let it all out

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Knight

A
Who are you?
:idunno:

relaff

Ah, the one and only Protestant Church. Good that we got rid of all that denomination stuff ;-)

BTW: I like Knight's Avatar and think it looks pretty cool. But I must admit that I wasn't around in the 50s to remember what the CIA ops looked back then (not I would recognize one on the street today).:sheep:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey Knight

The image is of an actor named Robert De Niro. Maybe you have never heard of him.

The debate is on the KJV bible, not the NKJV.

A

yeah, you don't read very well, the position taken from TOL is against the KJO position.

Thanks for showing us all the brain dead position of a troll.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Knight

A
Well ahsmith, you got yourself banned before I had chance to something I very seldom do...

ahsmith, you're an idiot, a first class idiot at that.

Well your gone, so it is with rubbish ahsmith, so it is.