Ben Hur

Guess I'll do this right.

I was raised Catholic, lost my faith. As I get older, I'm on a constant journey with my spiritual beliefs. I look forward to chatting with you all. Been a long time lurker for about 7 years.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

I was raised Catholic, lost my faith. As I get older, I'm on a constant journey with my spiritual beliefs. I look forward to chatting with you all. Been a long time lurker for about 7 years.

O we like lurkers :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Welcome, and I hope that some day you will return to the Church.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Hi Ben! :wave2:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Judah-Ben Hur! You've come back to us like a returning faith! Oh Judah, I should like to laugh again. Let us laugh!