Newbie [ Demon Buster ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Buster

Hello all.
Just stopping bye to say hi to everyone I am currently in china, have been here just over 6 years without going back to my home country.
I use to go to a Christian church here but stopped cus felt no growth and no one believed me when I told them why the Lord sent me to china.
I don’t want to say much here but could use all the prayers you can all send my way.
Its hard ground here in china and I am doing it alone no help at all from my former church [“ if you go to china you go alone because we are not sending you there “] so I have been on my own and with my background life had been hard at times.

I am searching for the Lords direction now on what he wants me to do next.
I though it was in one direction, but now it seems to go in another. I get this a lot.
I fall often but through grace I get on my feet and continue to march on… I often do battle in the spirit alone and in the flesh so I need prayer and power from the Holy Spirit to push deeper into the enemy’s camp.
I guess you could say I am trying my best to do a one man show I keep getting the same though [ I want you to do it alone ] every time I ask the lord for help I get the same response…

I am not a great writer or theologian I don’t have a PhD , Masters, or Ba. I am not great at math, spelling,or sports.

But I am a fool for the Lord I love.

Blessings
Demon Buster
Ambassador for the Lord

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Hello all...I use to go to a Christian church here but stopped cus felt no growth and no one believed me when I told them why the Lord sent me to china...I am searching for the Lords direction now on what he wants me to do next. I though it was in one direction, but now it seems to go in another. I get this a lot.

Welcome to the Big Show.

(1) Why did the Lord send you to China?

(2) You thought you knew the Lords direction but now it is in another. How do you know that the "another" is what the Lord wants?

Again, Welcome.

screamin4u2hear

Welcome! You will definitely be in my prayers. My wife and I are both preparing to be missionaries after we get out of school... so I can somewhat relate to the feelings you are having right now - at least I know the possibility of going overseas and feeling alone is a very real possibility. Stay strong brother! Keep on keeping on and I will be praying for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.