New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heb.

Hey, everyone,

I got here by googling " Theologians" as recommended by a publisher. I'm a former paranormal investigator who just completed a book, and sent it to a publisher who suggested I gab with fellow Theos.

So, any suggestions on what it might take to once and for all bring world peace, where judgement and hatred will be gone forever, and fake wars won't be conjured up for the purpose of generating revenue?

WizardofOz

Hey, everyone,

Welcome, Heb :e4e:

I got here by googling " Theologians"

I actually landed here under similar circumstances. Great domain name, huh? :chuckle:

I'm a former paranormal investigator who just completed a book, and sent it to a publisher who suggested I gab with fellow Theos.

Good luck with publication!

So, any suggestions on what it might take to once and for all bring world peace, where judgement and hatred will be gone forever, and fake wars won't be conjured up for the purpose of generating revenue?

Education is always the first place to start.

Welcome to TOL :thumb:

Heb.

Punishment

Punishment

"We are punished by our sins, not for them" - Elbert Hubbard

“I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of
his creation [and] is but a reflection of human frailty.”… “God may be subtle but He isn’t plain mean.” — Albert Einstein

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hey, everyone,

I got here by googling " Theologians" as recommended by a publisher. I'm a former paranormal investigator who just completed a book, and sent it to a publisher who suggested I gab with fellow Theos.

Yes, it will happen with the Second Coming and Judgment Day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey, everyone,
We thank you. :king:
I got here by googling " Theologians"
I don't think that's legal, except in parts of Mississippi and most of Kentucky.
Posting here and posting often. What you have to ask yourself is this, "Am I doing my part?"

So far? :nono: Abraham Lincoln is two away from tying you.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, everyone,

God told me in a dream last night that peace and harmony throughout the universe is balanced in a very unique way. Every single aspect of reality is balanced on other aspects of reality, it's like a crazy Swiss watch, it's like the king of all eco-systems. God told me that a person would register on my website and his username would be Heb. God said that to bring peace and harmony to the universe it is imperative that we mock and belittle this user.

It doesn't make sense to me... but who am I to question the very being that set the universe into motion?

So.... let the mocking begin!!!

:mock: Heb.

Oh... and welcome to the jungle.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...God said that to bring peace and harmony to the universe it is imperative that we mock and belittle this user.

It doesn't make sense to me... but who am I to question the very being that set the universe into motion?
I'd like to play Paul here and take the larger mocking to the Infantiles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.