New Member Here From North Carolina!

James.Roberts

Howdy, everyone!

My name is Tony Trout and I'm a 40-year-old disabled individual (Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus) who, thankfully, is still here after being told that I wouldn't live to see my teenage years due to my birth circumstances (2llbs, 9oz - three months premature. I was sixteen months old before I was allowed to go home from the hospital).

I'm a firm believer in Christ and always will be. He's gotten me through so much and brought me this far that there's no way I could thank Him enough for what He's done for me.

I appreciate ya'll letting me join. I hope I'll be a valuable member here.

God Bless,
Tony Trout
God bless you too and welcome.

Grey Oran

Howdy, everyone!

My name is Tony Trout and I'm a 40-year-old disabled individual (Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus) who, thankfully, is still here after being told that I wouldn't live to see my teenage years due to my birth circumstances (2llbs, 9oz - three months premature. I was sixteen months old before I was allowed to go home from the hospital).

I'm a firm believer in Christ and always will be. He's gotten me through so much and brought me this far that there's no way I could thank Him enough for what He's done for me.

I appreciate ya'll letting me join. I hope I'll be a valuable member here.

God Bless,
Tony Trout
My grandma was born with a hole in her heart and was told she wouldn't live to see 20. But medicine advanced while she grew and they kept fixing her heart until she reached 66. Good luck to you.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!!

Now that "everyone" you speak of...

Is that everyone without exclusion?
As in, did you include me in that select group to receive your thanks for something I did not do?
If so, you would probably be a universalist.

Or, did you have in mind that select group who actually thanked you?
In that case, you are likely a particularist when it comes to redemption.

The reason I ask these silly questions?

Just to stir up trouble! lol