New Member ~ Hannibal Flavius

I am new here, I think.

I have been on lots of forums but I don't think I have been to this one yet. Sometime I will register and then find out that I had already been a member years before, so this is just a heads up to the mods.

I live near Houston, I was raised Baptist my first few years, then I was a Pentecostal for 30 years, and then I converted to Messianic Judaism.

Hello Everyone.

daqq

I am new here, I think.

I have been on lots of forums but I don't think I have been to this one yet. Sometime I will register and then find out that I had already been a member years before, so this is just a heads up to the mods.

I live near Houston, I was raised Baptist my first few years, then I was a Pentecostal for 30 years, and then I converted to Messianic Judaism.

Hello Everyone.

Welcome aboard Hannibal Flavius! :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Thanks for the welcome Daq.

Ok Doser.

I grew up Pentecostal and I had a great following of people who thought I was a great prophet. I had a prison ministry, and I spoke in tongues for 30 years. I researched what tongues were and what the first Christianity actually was. No religion in Rome could not exist without being authorized by Rome. Christianity became legal sect of Judaism for over one hundred years. I adhere to that first Christianity that was a legal sect of Judaism. I see 3 major feasts. Pesach is not a day somebody celebrates, it is a lifestyle of dying daily as Pentecost of a betrothal. The were two horns of a ram caught in a thicket and one horn is called the first trump, and this is blown for a betrothal on Shavuot. Then everyone knows of the term,'' Last Trump.'' and this is the second horn of the ram caught in the thicket. Then a great trump is blown on Yom Kippur, the Great trumpet. While the first trumpet and last trumpet is actually the horns of a ram, the Great Trumpet is a silver Trumpet made of medal. Revelation is a book of the fall Holy days where a dead man is wrapped in 7 seals, and these 7 seals come off slowly as a man is resurrected. The first seal comes off and the first voice is heard, the first bowl is poured out and you can write Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur on almost every single chapter of Revelation. It is instruction for a person who has accomplished his first season in the spring of dying daily in Passover and now he is making his transition in the feast of Tabernacles. The law was given and so the spirit, But the last day of Sukkot is more about the law than Pentecost and both are a conclusion day of the two seasons, but Shemini atzeret wraps up both. Both the rains of Shavuot and the rains of Sukkot are promised to fall on the 8th day of Sukkot and this completes the cycle.

Where the first disciples counted the omer, we should now be preparing for the greatest promise offered to man and this is the double portion promised to fall on Shemini Atzeret.

Just as the first disciples were warned to stay in prayer in the upper room, those who keep Sukkot are also promised a warning.

This is what I mean in that I am a Messianic.

I study the 7 feasts appointed to Jesus as appointed visitation days to his bride and the promises that the true bride is to obtain by walking in those 7 feasts.

There are 7 feats and then there is the holy 8ty days of Sukkot, it is a party in which gentiles are sent home on the 7th day, but true brethren stay an extra day.

My agenda would be to remind people of the feasts of Jesus and what they promise the believer.

Messianic means that I believe Jesus to be the Messiah and I believe all of his Messianic prophesies.

Who can break the seals of resurrection once a dead man is wrapped in 7 binding seals?

YOU.

daqq

Thanks for the welcome Daq.

Ok Doser.

I grew up Pentecostal and I had a great following of people who thought I was a great prophet. I had a prison ministry, and I spoke in tongues for 30 years. I researched what tongues were and what the first Christianity actually was. No religion in Rome could not exist without being authorized by Rome. Christianity became legal sect of Judaism for over one hundred years. I adhere to that first Christianity that was a legal sect of Judaism. I see 3 major feasts. Pesach is not a day somebody celebrates, it is a lifestyle of dying daily as Pentecost of a betrothal. The were two horns of a ram caught in a thicket and one horn is called the first trump, and this is blown for a betrothal on Shavuot. Then everyone knows of the term,'' Last Trump.'' and this is the second horn of the ram caught in the thicket. Then a great trump is blown on Yom Kippur, the Great trumpet. While the first trumpet and last trumpet is actually the horns of a ram, the Great Trumpet is a silver Trumpet made of medal. Revelation is a book of the fall Holy days where a dead man is wrapped in 7 seals, and these 7 seals come off slowly as a man is resurrected. The first seal comes off and the first voice is heard, the first bowl is poured out and you can write Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur on almost every single chapter of Revelation. It is instruction for a person who has accomplished his first season in the spring of dying daily in Passover and now he is making his transition in the feast of Tabernacles. The law was given and so the spirit, But the last day of Sukkot is more about the law than Pentecost and both are a conclusion day of the two seasons, but Shemini atzeret wraps up both. Both the rains of Shavuot and the rains of Sukkot are promised to fall on the 8th day of Sukkot and this completes the cycle.

Where the first disciples counted the omer, we should now be preparing for the greatest promise offered to man and this is the double portion promised to fall on Shemini Atzeret.

Just as the first disciples were warned to stay in prayer in the upper room, those who keep Sukkot are also promised a warning.

This is what I mean in that I am a Messianic.

I study the 7 feasts appointed to Jesus as appointed visitation days to his bride and the promises that the true bride is to obtain by walking in those 7 feasts.

There are 7 feats and then there is the holy 8ty days of Sukkot, it is a party in which gentiles are sent home on the 7th day, but true brethren stay an extra day.

My agenda would be to remind people of the feasts of Jesus and what they promise the believer.

Messianic means that I believe Jesus to be the Messiah and I believe all of his Messianic prophesies.

Who can break the seals of resurrection once a dead man is wrapped in 7 binding seals?

YOU.

Do you suppose Yeshua had a Tallit Prayer Shawl, Hanni? :)

Hebrews 1:10-12 (Tehillim-Psalms 102:25-27)
10 And you, Master, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of your hands:
11 They shall perish, but you remain, and they all shall wax old like a garment:
12 And as a vesture you shall roll them up, [GSN#1667 helisso] and they shall be changed: but you are the same, and thy years shall never fail.

sindoni-blue.gif

emo-sunny.gif