New here, very excited for this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvedYahweh

Hello. I am new to TOL. I have spent some time reading posts, and I am very excited for what is going on here. I find that most sites are filled with garbage, but this one seems to have a good sized group of people that yearn for the Lord. I look forward to getting to know some of you and discuss God's word. Thanks!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello. I am new to TOL. I have spent some time reading posts, and I am very excited for what is going on here.
We are glad you found us. Can you tell us what brought you here?

I find that most sites are filled with garbage, but this one seems to have a good sized group of people that yearn for the Lord.
Obviously you haven't read any of kmoney's posts yet.

;)

I look forward to getting to know some of you and discuss God's word. Thanks!!
:up:

AvedYahweh

Yes, there is definitely some trash around. But, I find that most posting here do seem to honestly seek the truth, though they often, like us all, won't accept it when it is right in front of them. There will always be tares among the wheat, but I find that this field has quite a bit of wheat in it.

I came because I love discussing God and His Word. After quite a bit of searching and thinking that every site was 90% haters of Christ, I found TOL. I have been reading for a couple of weeks, and now it's time to start posting.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Aimiel

Welcome indeed. Are you a Messianic Jew, by chance? Hope you enjoy TOL as much as I do. :thumb:

El DLo

Welcome aboard. I'm only a newcomer myself, but from what I can tell you'll find a nice mix of everything here. Although the site is largely Christian, you'll find representation from pretty much every major religion on here (myself being Atheist), so I hope you have a good spirit for debates, because they are certainly plentiful on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.