New experience for a muslim

Mulla Sadra

And those Christians mentioned in some Hadeeths, are just like their Muslim counterparts are deceived.
With no difference in between.

Mulla Sadra

Toleration requires living in peace side by side with one's neighbors.

Toleration is not defined as such, but I am sure it's one of its requirements, something the prophet Muhmmad PBUH&H had encouraged on.

One of the Hadeeths say that one of the prophet's neighbors was a Jew, and never had the prophet tell him to change his religion during his life, until this Jew was in his sickness, so the prophet visited him and told him, (Be a Muslim!) - after a long life with him, never had the prophet tell him to in such forceful way, which shows how the prophet was indeed looking for afterlife -, so the Jew looked at his father who had told him "Son, Do what Abu-Al-Qassim is asking !" and he said the Islamic traditional Shahadah.

This shows how the life of the prophet with his neighboring Jews (not the ones who declared war against Islam with Pagan-worshipers).

Imam Jafar Sadiq told his companions his last commandments, he said :

I order you to be devout to Allah, piety to others, painstaking to God, truthfulness of word, to be entrust if trusted, long prostrate to Allah when worshiping, and goodness to neighbors [This Hadeeth is between many used as basis of "rights between civilians" in Iran], in this did my grandfather the prophet came.
Do your trusts to people, because Muhammad PBUH&H checked after what he was entrusted to, even if was mere string.
Connect with your tribes [he used the same root صلوا of صلة, for Lifeisgood], be in funerals of those you knew, go to Patients when sick, do the rights of people, because I like that a man with such features is called "Ja'afari" and to be said "this is the manners of Imam Ja'afar".

O Shia, my father Imam Baqir said to me, if a man is in a tribe [made of Shia and non-Shia] and become the best between them, in doing right and truthfulness, and then is said "no one is as him in manners", then those are the ones who followed us.

----

And such Hadeeths are known, Tolerance is (as I shown previously) is prioritized upon War, and the neighbor, whether muslim or non-muslim, is asked for right, and as prophet says (Gibrel had been advising me about my neighbors until I thought I must give inheritance of money to them).

lifeisgood

Mulla, I was praying this morning and this question came to mind:

How does a Muslim know that he/she is saved and that he/she is going to live with God eternally and not live in Hell (separation from God) eternally?

Where do you find that assurance of salvation in your writings?

You do not have to go into a dissertation, meaning you do not have to explain every minute detail, just give me the gist of the plan of salvation for a Muslim.

Thank you.

Mulla Sadra

Mulla, I was praying this morning and this question came to mind:

How does a Muslim know that he/she is saved and that he/she is going to live with God eternally and not live in Hell (separation from God) eternally?

Where do you find that assurance of salvation in your writings?

You do not have to go into a dissertation, meaning you do not have to explain every minute detail, just give me the gist of the plan of salvation for a Muslim.

Thank you.

So exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord and be of those who prostrate [to Him]. And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty. [15:98/99]

Certainty in God brings Salvation, a full one.

I ask you now, is it Hell or Heaven, nothing in between ?

lifeisgood

So exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord and be of those who prostrate [to Him]. And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty. [15:98/99]

Certainty in God brings Salvation, a full one.

So, you have to know if you are saved or not depending upon how long you prostrate yourself and feel for certain?

I ask you now, is it Hell or Heaven, nothing in between ?

No, between heaven and hell there is Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary because “God, the Father, so loved the world that He gave His Unique Son [there will never be another one], that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God, the Father, sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believes on the Son is not condemned: but he that believes not (in the Son) is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the Unique Son of God” (John 3:16-18).

The only thing that My God asks of me so that He can accept me as His own is to believe in my heart and confess with my mouth Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary (death, burial, resurrection). For with the heart a person believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9-10).

Mulla Sadra

So, you have to know if you are saved or not depending upon how long you prostrate yourself and feel for certain?

No, between heaven and hell there is Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary because “God, the Father, so loved the world that He gave His Unique Son [there will never be another one], that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God, the Father, sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believes on the Son is not condemned: but he that believes not (in the Son) is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the Unique Son of God” (John 3:16-18).

The only thing that My God asks of me so that He can accept me as His own is to believe in my heart and confess with my mouth Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary (death, burial, resurrection). For with the heart a person believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9-10).

So, it is either Hell or Heaven ?
Ok, you are not getting me.
Do Hell have degrees ?
Do Heaven have degrees?

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well, if it was so, it would've said "denying Son of God".
But, it mentioned the two parts, means negating the whole God. (Or something like that, it is your bible).

that would be anti-God

anti-christ is anti-Jesus
and
that is denying Jesus is God

with Islam you can't say Jesus is God

Mulla Sadra

that would be anti-God

anti-christ is anti-Jesus
and
that is denying Jesus is God

with Islam you can't say Jesus is God

Okay I am not getting you here ... I tried to ask Dad but he didn't know what to say ... (I rang on my physics teacher but looks like he's asleep)

Anti-God is Atheist + Jesus is God = Anti-Jesus is Atheist

Or I am not getting you ... :dead:

lifeisgood

So, it is either Hell or Heaven ?
Ok, you are not getting me.

Hell = REJECT the only way to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross.

Heaven = ACCEPT the only way to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross.

Do you want to get to Heaven? Then you must accept the only way that God has provided for you to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary. You believe in Him and what He did you will be in Heaven. Not because anything you did, but because of everything He did.

Do Hell have degrees ?

My Bible does not say. But would that really matter? The person that rejects the only way to get to heaven is happy in hell. There will not be one unbeliever in hell. They will all believe that what they had heard while on earth, was the truth. However, it will be too late. There are no second opportunities in the after life. The decision you make here, will have consequences there.

Do Heaven have degrees?

Christians do not think about degrees in Heaven. Christians think that they are going to be with God and worshiping Him; that there will be no more death, no more pain, no more sorrow, etc. We will be with our God --- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Mulla Sadra

Hell = REJECT the only way to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross.

Heaven = ACCEPT the only way to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross.

Do you want to get to Heaven? Then you must accept the only way that God has provided for you to get to Heaven --- Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary. You believe in Him and what He did you will be in Heaven. Not because anything you did, but because of everything He did.

My Bible does not say. But would that really matter? The person that rejects the only way to get to heaven is happy in hell. There will not be one unbeliever in hell. They will all believe that what they had heard while on earth, was the truth. However, it will be too late. There are no second opportunities in the after life. The decision you make here, will have consequences there.

Christians do not think about degrees in Heaven. Christians think that they are going to be with God and worshiping Him; that there will be no more death, no more pain, no more sorrow, etc. We will be with our God --- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Why did God make World, Humans, Heavens .....?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You didn't answer, I think we are now having a commonality, that's Anti-Jesus is an Atheist.

So :

Anti-God is Atheist + Jesus is God = Anti-Jesus is an Atheist.

You answer this, I answer you.

I can answer the question I asked you

you cannot say Jesus is God and live

Mulla Sadra

I can answer the question I asked you

you cannot say Jesus is God and live

I can't answer the question I asked you.

which makes it fair to prioritize your answer to my question.

Reminder : Is, (Anti-God is Atheist + Jesus is God = Anti-Jesus is an Atheist), right ?

lifeisgood

Why did God make World, Humans, Heavens .....?

For His pleasure.

Revelation 4:11 says, “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.”

Colossians 1:16 reiterates the point: “All things were created by him and for him.”

We were not created by God to entertain or to provide Him amusement. It pleases God to create.

We were created in God’s image (Genesis 1:27). We have the ability to know God and therefore love Him, worship Him, serve Him, and fellowship with Him (done through prayers, songs, etc.)

God did not need to create us. God needs nothing.

That God loves us, does not mean it is the same as needing us. If we had never existed, God would still be God—the unchanging One (Malachi 3:6). The I AM (Exodus 3:14) was never dissatisfied with His own eternal existence.

God created what pleased Him. God is perfect, therefore, His action was perfect. “It was very good” (Genesis 1:31).

Mulla Sadra

For His pleasure.

Revelation 4:11 says, “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.”

Colossians 1:16 reiterates the point: “All things were created by him and for him.”

We were not created by God to entertain or to provide Him amusement. It pleases God to create.

We were created in God’s image (Genesis 1:27). We have the ability to know God and therefore love Him, worship Him, serve Him, and fellowship with Him (done through prayers, songs, etc.)

God did not need to create us. God needs nothing.

That God loves us, does not mean it is the same as needing us. If we had never existed, God would still be God—the unchanging One (Malachi 3:6). The I AM (Exodus 3:14) was never dissatisfied with His own eternal existence.

God created what pleased Him. God is perfect, therefore, His action was perfect. “It was very good” (Genesis 1:31).

So the reason of making this world is God's Pleasure, What will please God ?

note : Don't be inconvenienced by my questions, but there's something I don't understand about Christianity, after I understand it from you, I will answer your question as in what I believe.

Mulla Sadra

If you want to shorten your answers if needed, for faster reply, be free to, please. (I don't want to tire you).

I just need the "gist" as you said.