new, but not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I just want to be clear here. I am not a pinko commie. I really don't even know what that is. The only reason I put that there is because I have no political affiliation, and there wasn't a "none" choice. :help: On top of that, I don't consider myself an outcast, just rather blunt when it comes to what I believe in (or don't believe in). And if someone doesn't agree, it really makes no difference. The truth is the truth. So far, unlike others here, I haven't cut anyone down or called anyone names.
:rotfl:

That is just plain dumb, if you are politely neutral, then pick ‘more left than right’, or ‘more right than left’. Saying you are a commie, you imply that you are on extreme left!

Ok, so you are not at all Machiavellian, well good for you:yawn:

csuguy

I just want to be clear here. I am not a pinko commie. I really don't even know what that is. The only reason I put that there is because I have no political affiliation, and there wasn't a "none" choice. :help: On top of that, I don't consider myself an outcast, just rather blunt when it comes to what I believe in (or don't believe in). And if someone doesn't agree, it really makes no difference. The truth is the truth. So far, unlike others here, I haven't cut anyone down or called anyone names.

yes - I put it on pinko commie for a while for that same reason. I really wish there was a none option... We should start a pinko commie group - lool

jeneve

:rotfl:

That is just plain dumb, if you are politely neutral, then pick ‘more left than right’, or ‘more right than left’. Saying you are a commie, you imply that you are on extreme left!

Ok, so you are not at all Machiavellian, well good for you:yawn:

Dumb according to who? I know nothing about politics, seeing as how I have never been involved in them. and as I have already stated I don't know what a "pinko commie" is, now the name calling starts? This is pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.