new, but not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeneve

Hi everyone. I've been a member since 2008, but only recently started posting. I noticed on my "reputation" I have a single red dot. What is my "reputation"? And what does the red dot mean?:help:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This is my chance to ask you Knight, were you always the administrator? I ask because I see some 2001 joining dates, who was the first administrator? They do not know.

As to the OP, you said some disagree able things and someone neged you, but you can change it, that is, if you care

csuguy

I believe your reputation starts to drop if you are inactive - and goes up if you are active. Of course, other people give you a :thumb:s up or down is what moves it really quickly - but if your inactive long enough it will take you down to zero (I think). It looks like you have exactly zero reputation - and that's most likely from not posting, whereas a neg rep would put you into the negative.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Hi everyone. I've been a member since 2008, but only recently started posting. I noticed on my "reputation" I have a single red dot. What is my "reputation"? And what does the red dot mean?:help:

The red dot means you act like a tree huggin' hippie.

(mouse-over the red dot :) )

ADDED IN EDIT: now that jen's rep has changed my joke wont make sense, "you act like a tree huggin' hippie" was the mouse-over message on his/her rep at the time.

Someone gave you negative rep in the past apparently. Say something really cool, or extremely kind and charitable, such as agreeing that Knight isnt really old, or something, and you might get positive rep for it.

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
I just repped you and that still didn't fix it.
You must have got some serious neggs.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is my chance to ask you Knight, were you always the administrator? I ask because I see some 2001 joining dates, who was the first administrator? They do not know.

As to the OP, you said some disagree able things and someone neged you, but you can change it, that is, if you care
In 2001 we switched to new software and we all had to re-register.

jeneve

Probably not the best place to ask, but how do you send messages to other people here? Or check your rep?

csuguy

Click "User CP" to see ur reps.

I think you can send pms from there too, but I don't remember (don't do it much)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Lots of things today! Just didn't think they were that bad...:rain:

:wazzup:

The problem you have is you are a pinko commie, then you say you do not care when someone tells you off. This makes you look like someone who likes being an outcast. On top of that you have not given yourself any time to get with like minded members and the more you alienate members the less they are going to take you seriously.

I hope that gives you some insight.

jeneve

:wazzup:

The problem you have is you are a pinko commie, then you say you do not care when someone tells you off. This makes you look like someone who likes being an outcast. On top of that you have not given yourself any time to get with like minded members and the more you alienate members the less they are going to take you seriously.

I hope that gives you some insight.

I just want to be clear here. I am not a pinko commie. I really don't even know what that is. The only reason I put that there is because I have no political affiliation, and there wasn't a "none" choice. :help: On top of that, I don't consider myself an outcast, just rather blunt when it comes to what I believe in (or don't believe in). And if someone doesn't agree, it really makes no difference. The truth is the truth. So far, unlike others here, I haven't cut anyone down or called anyone names.

Status
Not open for further replies.