NEW ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS!!!

keypurr

Here's where you can post about my statements in the Chatbox on Saturday morning around 9 a.m. GOD IS WITH US!!

For starters, God was FOR US to allow Donald John Trump to become President. There are reasons. The two most important things are that:

Trump is urging America to become FOR the Israeli people. Something that Obama was not, in his heart especially. Remember that Obama used to be Muslim? He was driving the U.S.A. away from our one closest ally in the whole world, namely Israel!! So God put a Pro-Israel Businessman in office instead of another Politician. Too many of those Politicians are dragging America down.

Secondly, Trump is down-to-Earth, despite some of the wrong things he does. He is For Us People, not against. He's brutally honest in spite of himself. We all have opened our mouths and said wrong things, and Trump is just like many of us in America. He does some wrong things too. But remember, we have done wrong things, too!! We are "casting stones at the harlot" who was pardoned, forgiven by the Lord Jesus. He told her to "Go and sin no more." Don't you think she tried in that respect? I'd best believe that she took Jesus' word for it all. But she still sinned in other areas of her life. We are only men and women, and Not God, Who Is PERFECT!!! You've never been in Trump's 'locker room?' Some of us guys have been in similar situations. You've never made jokes about people or to people, who were not perfect?

We make mistakes and we strive to correct them once they are brought to our attention. But we don't always get it right the first time. We learn and we grow. Man is a sinner. That's the WHY for all of this. We are here on Earth to learn to choose good and not evil, the same initial question they had as Adam and Eve!! God is trying to make our brethren even more than they thought they Could Be! Pushing many of our sins behind us and becoming better persons for it.

Okay, will close for now and let YOU speak!! YOU are my brethren. We all have Noah and his wife, as ancestors! We all have Adam and Eve as our ancestors, also! We ARE ALL RELATED!! Your Brethren are all around you!! Some are screwing their lives up and some are climbing the stairway to Heaven. It's a matter of you listening to the Lord's voice within you or Satan's voice. This makes up your Personality. We are all different in one way or the other. So WHAT?

Quit judging Trump! God will Judge us in the End, now won't HE??! That's all from me for now. Your turns!! There is only one straight path and it's HARD to STAY ON!!

Hopefully God Is Blessing Your Lives Too!!

Michael

Begin Posting After Here Please:

You have been brainwashed my friend. Trump is a lying fool. He is a disgrace to the United States. As bad as Hillary was, she was a better choice than the idiot that sits in the oval office now. America is in deep trouble and needs fixing. If you think Trump cares about the average person, think again snd look at his cabinet. The Wall Street gang of thieves.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

dodge

You have been brainwashed my friend. Trump is a lying fool. He is a disgrace to the United States. As bad as Hillary was, she was a better choice than the idiot that sits in the oval office now. America is in deep trouble and needs fixing. If you think Trump cares about the average person, think again snd look at his cabinet. The Wall Street gang of thieves.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Looks like you are the one brain washed:

Rom 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You have been brainwashed my friend. Trump is a lying fool. He is a disgrace to the United States. As bad as Hillary was, she was a better choice than the idiot that sits in the oval office now.

Then Paul said, "I did not know, brethren, that he was the high priest, for it is written, 'You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.'"

Stuu

Trump is urging America to become FOR the Israeli people. Something that Obama was not, in his heart especially... He was driving the U.S.A. away from our one closest ally in the whole world, namely Israel!! So God put a Pro-Israel Businessman in office instead of another Politician.
"Believe it or not, Barack Obama had Israel's best interest at heart"

Do you believe that Obama was anti-Israeli? Didn't he join the rest of the world in being disgusted by the fascist attitude and imperialism of Netanyahu, who is also opposed by many Israelis?

Remember that Obama used to be Muslim?
Sounds like a Trump 'fact'. The Holy Wikipedia says otherwise. Do you have any reference to someone reliable on Obama's religious views?

Secondly, Trump is down-to-Earth, despite some of the wrong things he does. He is For Us People, not against.
Do you think his antidemocratic banning of the press corps is For You People? I don't think you will like authoritarianism in the long run. Someone's religion will be persecuted. What if you follow the wrong religion when the Trump intelligence agents call at the door? Already you wouldn't want to be muslim, right?

He's brutally honest in spite of himself.
He's brutally WHAT??

We all have opened our mouths and said wrong things, and Trump is just like many of us in America. He does some wrong things too. But remember, we have done wrong things, too!! We are "casting stones at the harlot" who was pardoned, forgiven by the Lord Jesus. He told her to "Go and sin no more." Don't you think she tried in that respect? I'd best believe that she took Jesus' word for it all. But she still sinned in other areas of her life. We are only men and women, and Not God, Who Is PERFECT!!! You've never been in Trump's 'locker room?' Some of us guys have been in similar situations.
Whose genitals have you boasted about grabbing?

Quit judging Trump!
And you will quit judging Obama?

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It may or may not be trump but it certainly describes the USA and its leader.

Yes we know Michael, the Lord shows the truth only to Michael.

The scripture is always correct.

All antichrists come from among the Christian communities, that is how they deceive the gullable.

LA

Dear LA,

Do not act as if we are adversaries! We have been friends for a long time now...for years!! Just because we disagree about something does not mean for any fangs to come out. In my book, it explains the real truth about the antichrist. That's not going to quit being true no matter who becomes President. I know your rendition about it being Donald Trump seemingly looks real on paper, but that does not change the facts that God gave me about who the real antichrist is. I will PM you tonight. Right now, I have to go to sleep because it is past my bedtime. It is already 7 a.m. and I should have been in bed 3 hours ago.

I cannot type too fast because I have a pinched nerve in my right hand. It happened a couple days ago and is very similar to a stroke. Don't go interpreting the Bible with your own wild guesses about what it actually means. Thanks LA!! Will chat again very soon.

May God Tug You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

Hey, I sent you a PM. Hopefully, it helps out a lot to explain things. Will get in touch with you again soon! Got a lot to do today! I'm making Stuffed Green Peppers today also! Yuummm! I'd chat longer, but have a messed-up hand.

God's Best For You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

Hey, I sent you a PM. Hopefully, it helps out a lot to explain things. Will get in touch with you again soon! Got a lot to do today! I'm making Stuffed Green Peppers today also! Yuummm! I'd chat longer, but have a messed-up hand.

God's Best For You!!

Michael

Dear LA,

I am getting back to you like I said. I do hope that you enjoy the day 2day & you can feel joyful during it, looking forward to better times!! LA, I will try to get on here tomorrow and explain more about the real Antichrist and false prophet. It is a subject that will need more time than I can give 2nite. It all takes a lot of time and I only have one hand to type with. There are a lot of antichrists, but this one has compared his miracles against Jesus' himself. I will explain soon. Thank you for bearing with me. It's so hard doing it with just one hand.

I will have to answer everyone as best as I can, so please give me time {welcome back, Stuu}. I am in so much pain sometimes. Am going to try to see my Chiropractor tomorrow. I tend to think it is a pinched nerve instead of a stroke. Well, will see what 2morrow can bring. I also have severe pneumonia and emphysema right now. The doctor wants to admit me to the hospital, but I don't want that. I'm also not looking for sympathy, so realize that right now.

Will get going. I just have too much going on, so it will have to wait until I get a couple of appointments done. Then, I will get admitted to the hospital.

Thanks!! In a bit...!

Much Care From God {& me),

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

I'm back, like I promised. The Antichrist is an Israeli man who has powers that we now don't recognize, for reasons I'll explain later. See Daniel 11:37 KJV, "Neither shall he regard the God of His fathers {Israel's and our God}, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." Where is any mention here of D. Trump? The angel explicitly said that Uri Geller was the Antichrist, and that this other French psychic named Jean-Pierre Girard was the false prophet.

Further, in Dan. 11:38,39 KJV, it is written, "But in His estate {in God's place} shall he honor the 'god of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not, shall he honor with gold {watches}, and silver {silverware, spoons, etc.}, and with precious stones {diamond and sapphires in watches}, and pleasant things {compasses, small appliances, etc.}. Him bending silverware/ mostly spoons, moving the needle on compasses, fix watches, reading minds, mind control to be used in wars, etc.}.

Now, this was explained to me by an angel. Why must you doubt it and try to instead falsely make it with your own words and use it to depict or describe Pres. Trump? Please don't do it, LA. You are changing words that are holy, so watch out. Now, Uri has a job locating Diamonds for Egypt. He tells them where to dig and he makes good money for his wages! From what I've heard, he is a millionaire.

LA, there is much more I could tell you, and I will. Let this suffice for now. I will tell you about the meaning of 666 and more to follow. For now, I have to get going to sleep because I have another doctor's appointment 2morrow. This has taken me a long time to type. I must go.

Much Love & Prayers, LA,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

Please give me more time to answer more about the Antichrist. I have had a rough, busy day and will be in the same boat 2morrow. I will give it a try 2morrow, though. I am having a fight with my pneumonia and my one-hand situation. I am exhausted and drained 2nite. I may have to be admitted to the hospital 2morrow or the day after. Will c what happens. Thanks so much!!

Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

Okay, here is more concerning the matter. I was told told that this man Uri was able to do certain 'miracles' all inclusive of electromagnetic forces and the like. I was also told that this man would convince other people, small & old, rich or poor, etc. to acquire this power by concentrating and believing it, and that God would allow this man to deceive 666 other persons to sway them into believing him and receiving his miracles. And the angel told me that 666 converts and no more than that many persons are the number of this man. And the angel said that this is the number of the man, like the number of a leader and his followers/ recruits; or the number of a captain and his army. See Rev. 13:18 KJV: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I just lost quite a lot of info here. My computer screwed up. I can't retype it all again. This seems to happen often!! It's 5 am, and I need to get going. Will share more later.

God Be With You,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Well, I am running late again. My hand is still useless for now only. I can still post a few words. I'm trying to share what has happened to me with you now before things start happening. Armageddon's end is near to hit soon, so be strong and don't desert God, or Jesus, or the Holy Ghost. Keep your love, faith and hope for Them strong, and do your best! You all come here to read what I have to say; you will be Blessed beyond measure, because you trust in the words that were given me for your sake and for your future.

Don't be swayed by ANY negative thoughts, saying God doesn't LOVE YOU, for starters, for you know that's just the devil or Satan. Remember that God IS tons more powerful than anyone, and you will be called to your own Cross, and even wonder 'where is God,' but it's still not hardly what Jesus went through. Some will be caught up towards heaven. Others will have to wait a bit later. Know also that you will see Dead Bodies wake around you. It's not Zombies or anything like that, so don't fear. Well, I really should get going for now. Don't freak out or anything just because things happen. God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, and tons and tons of angels will help us. Don't fret now, considering all you've seen in the movies. Keep in mind that you've probably already seen it before.

Listen all, I had about a lot more to post here, but I went to copy it, and pressed delete by accident. I was in a hurry to do something and that just had to happen!! I've been up all night now and it is almost 11 a.m. and I usually get to bed a lot sooner. I'll try to do more tonight. I usually go to bed by 7-8 hours ago. You're In My Prayers!!

God Bless You And Keep You Safely In His Arms!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You made some good points. I think people get a little confused in these discussions. About the difference between debating and trading talents. As Christians we are to trade talents not argue or debate. And trading talents allows others to have a different opinion while we plant seeds.
Everyone is in a different spot in their walk so we cant agree on everything. And Christianity is a growing process. Not a controlling process. But your right we are all brothers headed for the same Father.

Dear Squeaky,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you. A lot of it has been due to two different times in the ER, and also a stay in the hospital.

The first time, they wanted to admit me because of the pneumonia, but I refused to let them, and they let me go home finally. I don't like staying in hospitals. I still had to go back again though after that to the ER, because I suddenly didn't have any feeling in my right hand and that I couldn't use that hand.

So I agreed to be admitted into the hospital for my hand and wrist not working, and for the pneumonia. They thought at first that it was a stroke and then they thought it was a pinched nerve. There is more to it, but I'll know more in the future if it refuses to get any better.

I guess it's time for me to take a rest. My hand is still numb and I also still have pneumonia, so I guess my hospital visits didn't help after all. A $150 for ER plus the bill I've spent for being admitted. I've also been to the chiropractor for my back being disabled {my upper and lower back} for 3 times now, since after my hospital stay, so that's another $60, plus what the insurance won't pay on both.

Anyway, I've still got only one hand that works and I still can only type with one hand. It's slow-going, to say the least. Once again, I am very sorry. Please forgive me and thanks so much for your post. It was quite thoughtful of you and a breath of fresh air. I will try to get back to you soon for further info about the Antichrist and the false prophet. Thanks again!

May Jesus Walk The Path With You!!

Michael

Last edited: