Netanyahu slams Trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What part of "Prime Minister Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump's recent remarks about Muslims" do you not understand?

I understand it. He is a liberal. He is wrong, as is Dick Cheney. You lefties are funny. You hate Cheney and "Bibi". And you think we are just following somebody so show a dissenting opinion thinking we will now dissent. It is like all the morons that comment about Rush Limbaugh who think his followers are brainwashed, when it is really he is just stating what the majority don't say.

So no slam. Got it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Lindsey Graham stated, "Donald Trump's plan to ban Muslims is both counterproductive and dangerous."

Source: https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/675423585150701568?lang=en

Whether Trump is right or wrong doesn't change the fact that Lindsey Graham is a progressive liberal establishment RINO, he embodies all that is wrong with the Republican party & Washington DC. I wouldn't take anything Graham says with any more than the grain of salt... it's not even worth that. :down:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Whether Trump is right or wrong doesn't change the fact that Lindsey Graham is a progressive liberal establishment RINO, he embodies all that is wrong with the Republican party & Washington DC. I wouldn't take anything Graham says with any more than the grain of salt... it's not even worth that. :down:
Lindsey Graham knows that the Republicans may never see the inside of the White House for the forseeable future if conservatives continue to embrace Trump!

Trump's rants contradict much of what America stands for - ask his former wives!

Last edited:

drbrumley

Yet you followed McCain and Graham in the abyss along with Bush over Iraq. :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Drop Out of the 2016 Race!

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

December 12, 2015

Orders from a Saudi oiligarch.

Your link brought up a Breitbart article by some guy named Neil Munro.

Are you Libertarians now taking marching orders from Saudi Arabians (i.e. Muslims) or is that an endorsement for Trump?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You didn't follow? I'm cool with that. But I do know Iraq was a mistake. A big one at that.

I agree, and it was bigger mistake leaving after we upset the power balance in the region, now the problems are just magnified.

drbrumley

Are you Libertarians now taking marching orders from Saudi Arabians (i.e. Muslims) or is that an endorsement for Trump?

Can you be coherent for once? Or is that asking too much?

The Saudi interjects himself in the US politics saying Trump, drop out. Now AcW comes along and says we are taking marching orders from the saud prince...bizzarre.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Can you be coherent for once? Or is that asking too much?

You brought up Loony Rockwell's name and I'm wondering what that has to do with the article that you linked.

The Saudi interjects himself in the US politics saying Trump, drop out. Now AcW comes along and says we are taking marching orders from the saud prince...bizzarre.

What's your point?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Just a tad.

I won't spend time speculating. That being said: Maybe "The Donald" doesn't want the US to have the amount of Muslim terrorist acts that the Israeli's have:

Major Terrorist Attacks in Israel
http://archive.adl.org/israel/israel_attacks.html#.Vmykc8vluxB

I don't think Netanyahu is being hypocritical because Israel was founded specifically to be a national homeland for international Jewry. While Israel does not allow for Arab Muslim immigration, they also do not allow Mormons or Hindus to immigrate. So it is not a policy directed exclusively to one religious or ethnic group.

And your thoughts on the fact that it's not Mormons, Hindus or any religion other than Islam that have and are committing terrorist attacks on Israeli soil?

Unlike the above link that only showed terrorist attacks in Israel through 2011, this one shows terrorist attacks into 2015.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terrisraelsum.html

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And your thoughts on the fact that it's not Mormons, Hindus or any religion other than Islam that have and are committing terrorist attacks on Israeli soil?

Irrelevant.

Unlike the above link that only showed terrorist attacks in Israel through 2011, this one shows terrorist attacks into 2015.

And yet the right-wing prime minister of Israel has still seen fit to repudiate Donald Trump's proposed ban on Muslim travel to the USA. Why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Irrelevant.

Mass murder in the name of religion is irrelevant?

Quote:

And yet the right-wing prime minister of Israel has still seen fit to repudiate Donald Trump's proposed ban on Muslim travel to the USA. Why?

I'm guessing that he doesn't want to lose RINO support.