Natural Nature:

Letsargue

(( 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV )) – 14- “The Natural Man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man”. --//--
In this verse, you might think that only the Lost are the Natural Man. – That is right according to the (( Natural )) Darkness of Satan. – (( However )), - Is not God, (( Naturally )) Himself, and the Natural Law for Justice and Love, -while Satan is the Natural god for the Followers of Hate, and Lies, and False Doctrines?? – The Devil is Natural and his followers are HIS Natural MAN, while God is Natural who He is, and His followers are Christians / Naturally like Him.

The Carnal Minded Man is the “Devil’s” Natural Worldly and Fleshly Man, AND The Spiritual Minded Man is Christ’s Holy, and “One Bodied Christian Spirit”, formed of the Spirit and is Spiritual!!!!! --- (((( “ANGEL” ))))!!!!!!!

Christ’s Angels are His Natural Many Spirits IN ONE Spirit of His Body. - We - are the “ONE” of Christ’s - Naturally!!! – The Devil’s angels, -- WELL!! ---- (( Matthew 25:41-42 KJV )) – 41- “Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for (( The devil and his - “ANGELS” )): 42- “((( For I was an hungred, and “YE” ))) gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and (( YE )) gave me no drink”. --//---
The Angels there are JUST the Lost, nothing more, and You cannot show or Prove other-wise’dom. And Christ’s Angels are ( Just the Saved ), and nothing more or less; -- there is NO more, or Less!!!

( Matthew 25:31 KJV ) – 31- “When the Son of man shall come in His Glory, and all the Holy Angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the Throne of His Glory”. --//---
( John 14:3-4 KJV ) – 3- “And if I go and prepare a place for you, (( I will come again, and receive you unto myself )); (( that where I am, there ye may be also )). 4- And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know”. --//---
( Revelation 14:10 KJV ) – 10- “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the (( Holy Angels ) , and in the presence of the ( Lamb )”. --//----- In the “Presence” of the (( Christians / Angels and Christ ))!!!!

Prove me Wrong!!!!!! Or Hide!!!!!!

Paul – 022314