Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I feel it is my duty to show brothers and sisters in Christ what a false teaching, and really dangerous teaching Dispensationalism is

1. Are we perverting the gospel of Christ, gal?

Where is that backbone, sweetie? If we are not perverting the gospel of Christ, how can it be "really dangerous?"

Are we "denying what Christ accomplished?"=perverting the gospel of Christ?

Watch her punt-another one of her TOL MO's.

2. Her other MO-habitual lying:

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone."-Craigie previously on TOL

vs.

This post:"I feel it is my duty to show brothers and sisters in Christ what a false teaching, and really dangerous teaching Dispensationalism is"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that John Nelson Darby in Lighthouse's avatar?

image.php

darby.jpg

:idunno:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
They appealed to a lot of people in the 70's and even still today.

Let me try to draw an analogy that I'm sure you and the Dispies won't like very much, but I'll do it anyway.

Led Zeppelin's most famous song was "Stairway to Heaven". Most consider it the greatest rock song of all time.

Besides Crowley's "Do what thou wilt" inscribed on one of their albums, the band members were huge followers of Crowley and Thelema. Jimmy Page even purchased Crowley's home, and lived in it.

My point being, many teenagers in the 70's listened to "Stairway to Heaven" and probably thought it was a song about going to Heaven.

However, it was not, it was about the occult. The "May Queen" was a poem by Aleister Crowley.

IMO, many Dispensationalists here Dispensationalism and believe it is the word of God just like many teenagers heard Stairway to Heaven, and thought it was a song about going to Heaven.

That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism, because I think a lot of Dispensationalists just think it sounds good, so it must be good. All I ask is for Dispensationalists to learn where their teachings came from, and what the roots are, and who was behind it.

My understanding of Scripture derives from the literal-historical-grammatical hermeneutic. I don't rely on any commentator as having the final word, whether they be dispensational or covenantal or otherwise..

Led Zepplin and their associations have/had no influence on me.
I remember the Stairway to Heaven song. I didn't like it, though I was in my twenties and very much into what was later categorized as New Age.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.

And yet our doctrine is from satan, and "A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Got. Whited wall.

Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.

So, that's what this is all about, sweetie? You want "acceptance," a "pat on the back," because we hurt your feelings, in the past on TOL, or, "cuz" no one is listening to you at your "the church?"

Want an "atta boy?" How about a "Stuart affirmation," i.e., you are good enough...gosh darn it, we like you!

The bible is a rough book. War is rough. So, if you don't want to get your hands dirty, and want to just stay in the bleachers, on the sidelines, cheering on the players/troops, just stay out of the way, of the players/troops, and leave the battlefield/TOL. We are all busy men/women. gal.

Can you dig it?

How about we give you this, spineless one?:

According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.

1. And, according to you, we preach something from satan? And, you say that we "slap Christ"(your cute little spam)? Speaking of "slaps," so, tell me again, which side of that face you want slapped? You hypocrite. And, on this thread, you called another member a liar. Want to see your quotes, gal? No, you don't.

Fraud.

But, I understand that, I was a Dispy for 25 years, I know how they think

And I was lost, like you are now, for 42 years, and I know how you think-satanic thoughts. So there, you habitual liar, con "man."

john w

Hall of Fame
"I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc. "-Craigies wine for understanding....

We can say to you:

Poor Craigie, the spineless one..feelings hurt...

Craigie: What can I do...Those meanie dispies need to say nice things about me!!!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dispensationalists despise and exhibit open hatred towards anyone who opposes or exposes their anti-Christian/unbiblical beliefs.

They prove to be intractable and unreasonable when confronted with sound biblical argument; quickly and always resorting with personal attacks rather than any intellectual or spiritual apologetics for their beliefs.

None of the above, fits the description of " Christian" IMO.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists despise and exhibit open hatred towards anyone who opposes or exposes their anti-Christian/unbiblical beliefs.

They prove to be intractable and unreasonable when confronted with sound biblical argument; quickly and always resorting with personal attacks rather than any intellectual or spiritual apologetics for their beliefs.

Good one! A wolf-ette,such as yourself, making a judgment on just what is "Christian?" Great comedy.

No, we despise children of the devil, such as yourself, who attempt to plunder the sheep/babes. And here is "Christian:" warning the sheep/babes, of satanic Clavinists, such as yourself, to protect them from those big, bad, wolf-ette choppers, of yours.

Face you, wolf "lady"-members of the body of Christ, have, and will. Accept it.

Wine...blah blah blah...Go pray to your Saint Judas, you drip-ette. You're a barbituate, a real "downer"-even your nagged Willy Boy husband knows it. You are despised on TOL, being the lost, conniving wolf-ette, that you are, and actress, spewing forth dung, on every third post. Others have called you on it, that are not even "dispies," but you, being in the "spirit" of Johnny Walker Red," are oblivious to it, and pull your "Alfred E.Neuman" act-"What-me worry? I'm one of 'the elect." Shove your "the elect" trash.

Watch the emotional blubbering in response...watch...

journey

Exactly . . .

Nor can any religion distort or change the one true gospel, into numerous gospels, without denying the one absolute truth of God.

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual and lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.

You're digging yourself a hole that you might not be able to get out of, and you're making yourself a laughing-stock.

If you didn't realize it, Jesus Christ went to the Cross for a reason, and things did change after the Cross. If you don't know this - start over. You want to learn about the Gospel of the Grace of God - not the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel. So, you will need to read the writings of the Apostle Paul. If not, you have burnt offerings to make.

journey

I'm no longer interested in your opinion because it appears that you know nothing about the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only by the enemies of God . . .:cloud9:

I really hate to see you wrong all of the time, Nang! I wish,
just once, you would post something worthy of TOL? I keep
waiting patiently but, it's getting so tedious staring at your
posts every single day and seeing nothing but, NOTHING
coming from you! All I see is your crankiness, grouchiness,
Pretentiousness, and your penchant for, inane comments!

Frankly, I'm beginning to lose both, patience and respect
for you as a human being! Please stop letting me down?
I don't know how much of this I can take?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm no longer interested in your opinion because it appears that you know nothing about the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Nang's mind is filled to the brim with, false doctrine, hatred, anger,
and animosity! She just may be the, "Crankiest, grouchiest,
"CURMUDGEON" on the face of planet earth?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Only by the enemies of God . . .:cloud9:

No, by "the elect," members of the body of Christ, who are predestined to become conformed into the image of the Saviour, to adoption, because they trusted the gospel of Christ, and thus become "the elect," and were not "zapped," and predestined to be saved, as you satanically spew forth, in deceit.

You are loved by Saint Judas, your "patron" saint, who, you, on record, assert preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as "it all says the same thing...there is just one piece of good news in the bible!!"

"You want to learn about the Gospel of the Grace of God - not the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel"-Journey

She is clueless as to what the term "gospel" means-hence, her mess of "just One Gospel/Good News."

You wicked Naggie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're digging yourself a hole that you might not be able to get out of, and you're making yourself a laughing-stock.

If you didn't realize it, Jesus Christ went to the Cross for a reason, and things did change after the Cross. If you don't know this - start over. You want to learn about the Gospel of the Grace of God - not the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel. So, you will need to read the writings of the Apostle Paul. If not, you have burnt offerings to make.

AMEN! Excellent post!

Status
Not open for further replies.