NAACP leader outed as white

The Berean

Now it's becoming comical.

Rachel Dolezal sued Howard University for discrimination

Rachel Dolezal, the former president of Spokane, Washington’s NAACP who resigned Monday amid controversy over her racial heritage, unsuccessfully sued Howard University in 2002 for discriminating against her because of her race.

Dolezal’s lawsuit against Howard, a historically black university, alleged that the university denied her a teaching assistant job, further employment and a scholarship because she was white.
The lawsuit also claimed that Professor Alfred Smith, chair of the Art Department, specifically kept Dolezal from serving as a teaching assistant one semester and removed some of her artwork from a student exhibition because of racial prejudice.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Now it's becoming comical.

Rachel Dolezal sued Howard University for discrimination

Rachel Dolezal, the former president of Spokane, Washington’s NAACP who resigned Monday amid controversy over her racial heritage, unsuccessfully sued Howard University in 2002 for discriminating against her because of her race.

Dolezal’s lawsuit against Howard, a historically black university, alleged that the university denied her a teaching assistant job, further employment and a scholarship because she was white.
The lawsuit also claimed that Professor Alfred Smith, chair of the Art Department, specifically kept Dolezal from serving as a teaching assistant one semester and removed some of her artwork from a student exhibition because of racial prejudice.

:rotfl: Oh...It's too much.

musterion

because she was white.

Bingo. If a myopic white guy like me can spot a white chick in a bad fro at a passing glance, there's no way her Nat'l Association for the Advancement of Certain People chapter did not spot the cracker...the pale, floury, white saltine cracker without whole grain to lend even a hint of brownness.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you think she really believes her own lies? She comes across as just another brazen leftist grifter who saw a unique angle to profit from "social justice" and rode that scam as long as she could.

To some extent yes. I definitely think shes mentally ill and don't doubt that liberal guilt policies has much to do with it, and why she hates her parents too.

GFR7

That's a definite possibility ...
I think so. In any case, she has resigned from the NAACP, but I wonder what effect her now known deception will have on her college teaching career? To me, that should be her real worry.....

whitestone

yep "her deception",I think she should join some sort of equal rights group and work her way up to the top,she should prove without a doubt that the color of her skin shouldn't make any difference and then see if she gets ousted from them,,,they should call it the N.A.A.C.P.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think so. In any case, she has resigned from the NAACP, but I wonder what effect her now known deception will have on her college teaching career? To me, that should be her real worry.....

Latest scuttlebutt's that some of her artwork she submitted as a student appears to be plagiarized, so the plot continues to thicken.

bybee

Latest scuttlebutt's that some of her artwork she submitted as a student appears to be plagiarized, so the plot continues to thicken.

But really now, except for the American government always on the lookout to penalize for profit, does anyone really care?

She could grow gills and call herself a Walleye for all I care....

musterion

Not scuttlebutt. I posted a link yesterday comparing her artwork to the uncredited original. It's a flat out ripoff, as is her whole career.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Oh, goodness. She has problems :nono:

It seems that absolutely nothing about her invented story is true. Not even a bit. Normally liars at least embellish or pull from the truth...but this woman appears to be a total out of thin air myth.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What makes you think she had a "liberal upbringing"? And even if so how would that matter?

It matters to her liberal white guilt.

Members of her family believe that the turning point came when she won a scholarship to take a master’s degree in fine art at the largely black Howard University in Washington DC. They recall how she had submitted a portfolio of portraits of African-Americans, and people at the university — especially staff — were resentful when they discovered she wasn’t black as they had assumed.

Her brother Ezra says Miss Dolezal — still with a pale complexion and straight blonde hair — complained to her family of suffering racism.

She developed a ‘dislike for being white, and for white people’ that boiled down to ‘self-hatred’, he believes.

After university, she had a short-lived marriage to an African-American man which produced a son but ended, she claims, because her husband became violent to her and to the child.