my sincere apologies

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, mess-hak. I do not have any wolf friends, and see no reason to start being friends with wolves, or negotiate with them, now. I do not like wolves/wolf-ette's.....saint John W I am....

Good day to you, wolfie.

Ok, blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have to admit I considered blocking you. I hold nothing against you. I think the approach should be to .... "agree to disagree" rather than posting personal comments to people by personal demeaning statements/comments. We are all searching for the truth via scripture and we discuss scripture. We should all strive to keep focused on scripture and not the person. God Bless.

[MENTION=20516]eleos[/MENTION],

would you show me where I offended you?

So I won't do it again?

thank you.

blessings.

glorydaz

I don't understand why you are in my thread.

If you don't approve of my faith, why do you come into my thread?

Just curios.

I'm simply preaching the Gospel of Salvation. We are saved by grace through faith....not of ourselves...it is a Gift. That none can boast. Yet, you seem to boast of your producing "fruit". You preach a false gospel. That's why I post on this forum. This thread is on this forum. :chew:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm simply preaching the Gospel of Salvation. We are saved by grace through faith....not of ourselves...it is a Gift. That none can boast. Yet, you seem to boast of your producing "fruit". You preach a false gospel. That's why I post on this forum. This thread is on this forum. :chew:

And I just showed you what Jesus says.

I follow what Jesus says, not man's made up conditions.

Jesus is my Lord, not anyone's doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have been quoting what Jesus says which you guys have been ignoring.

It is just so strange why you disregard His word, and pick a fight with everyone whoever disagree with your dogmas.

If Jesus is your Lord, you will not disregard His word, and follow man's doctrines.