My posts being avoided by our Jewish contributors. They are only O.T. quotes...

chair

I've responded to some. But your posts are mostly silly misreadings of the Biblical texts, and I don't have endless time to keep pointing this out.

If you want to think that you "won"- by all means do so. It will feed your ego and bigotry quite nicely. Enjoy!

beameup

It is very telling that you have the audacity to imagine that others have never pondered your new found passages from the Torah. :)
I'm sure that you will have to ask your "John the Baptist" what the meaning of these passages are.
Was your death prolonged and painful? Did it leave any long-lasting "mental problems"?

daqq

I'm sure that you will have to ask your "John the Baptist" what the meaning of these passages are.
Was your death prolonged and painful? Did it leave any long-lasting "mental problems"?

Tubal-Cain brings forth Cain with so much pomp fanfare: but Cain is the eighth and of the seven, and pride always comes before the fall of a mighty one. :chuckle:

daqq

I post direct quotes from your own Tanakh.
One constant Jewish reply is that "it's all a dream".
Maybe Sinai was all "just a dream" and Moses made the Tablets?
Another reply seems to be that all the quotes I post refer to Israel/Jews.
Maybe God himself is "just a dream" because he is so "above-it-all" and etherial?

This seems to be the standard Jewish understanding of Isaiah 53:
1) you are being punished by God
2) your soul is being made an offering for sin
3) your soul sees travail
4) you are "justifying many"
5) you are "baring their iniquities"?
6) you soul is being poured out unto death
7) you are bearing the sins of many

Some goy might think that you have a "Messianic Complex", no? :)

Paul clearly tells you that Messiah must be formed in you. :crackup: