My brothers and sisters....

The_Prodigal

BANNED
Banned
It is truly an honor and a privilege to be here. Since being saved two years ago I have been wanting to join some sort of online forum where I can talk to others like me. Well, ALL sorts of Christians, really. And even those with opposing views.

I will have many questions. A good deal of them having to do with Salvation. As I am still not sure--well, amazed really--why God chose to Save such an egregious sinner as I was. Someone who openly mocked Him at any chance. And denied all his gifts and opportunities he tried to bestow upon me.

I live in Texas where I am a personal trainer for a major health & fitness center chain. So, my hours vary wildly. I am single--divorced twice (results of my formerly reckless lifestyle! LOL)

I am a member of the local Unity Church.

Enough out of me--I look forward to chatting with you all.

Smiles.....The Prodigal

It is truly an honor and a privilege to be here. Since being saved two years ago I have been wanting to join some sort of online forum where I can talk to others like me. Well, ALL sorts of Christians, really. And even those with opposing views.

I will have many questions. A good deal of them having to do with Salvation. As I am still not sure--well, amazed really--why God chose to Save such an egregious sinner as I was. Someone who openly mocked Him at any chance. And denied all his gifts and opportunities he tried to bestow upon me.

I live in Texas where I am a personal trainer for a major health & fitness center chain. So, my hours vary wildly. I am single--divorced twice (results of my formerly reckless lifestyle! LOL)

I am a member of the local Unity Church.

Enough out of me--I look forward to chatting with you all.

Smiles.....The Prodigal
Welcome. What does Unity Church mean? Is that a denomination?

The_Prodigal

BANNED
Banned
Welcome. What does Unity Church mean? Is that a denomination?

Yes it is a denomination. I suppose that some would call it of the "liberal" or "progressive" mindset, insofar as Protestant denominations go.

I have been a member for a bit over a year now.

Here is a brief synopsis of Unity Church, from Wiki..........

Unity, known informally as Unity Church, is a spiritual philosophical movement within the wider New Thought movement and is best known to many through its Daily Word devotional publication. It describes itself as a "positive, practical Christianity" which "teach[es] the effective daily application of the principles of Truth taught and exemplified by Jesus Christ" and promotes "a way of life that leads to health, prosperity, happiness, and peace of mind."

Unity operates several programs, including a prayer program called Silent Unity, the Unity Society of Practical Christianity, Unity School of Christianity, Unity Institute, the Office of Prayer Research, the Association of Unity Churches, and Unity House, the church's publishing arm. The home of Unity is at Unity Village, Missouri.

journey

I won't say welcome Saint_of_Me because you're simply a banned troll with a second account. You would have been better off to wait out your ban if you really want an account here on TOL.