MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

Samie

I must have been, through foreknowledge... having been buried by baptism with him and risen with him through the faith of the operation of God.
If you were part of the Body of Christ even BEFORE you believed in Him, then all others who have not yet believed, are also part of the Body of Christ?

If Yes, then, praise God, I have just found a companion in that belief in this forum.

SaulToPaul 2

If you were part of the Body of Christ even BEFORE you believed in Him, then all others who have not yet believed, are also part of the Body of Christ?

If Yes, then, praise God, I have just found a companion in that belief in this forum.

I believe God foreknew who would believe and make up the Body of Christ, and they were identified in his death, burial, and resurrection.

I am not a Calvinist, however.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

James was speaking/pertaining to the scattered tribes of Israel. You're having difficulties with focus and comprehension today.

:yawn: Ever notice how the challenge verses are never written for :banana: you? Is 29:13

lalala_from_del-189_photobucket.gif

360_harvey_0301.jpg

Samie

I believe God foreknew who would believe and make up the Body of Christ, and they were identified in his death, burial, and resurrection.

I am not a Calvinist, however.
I am not a Calvinist, too, nor am I an Arminian. I believe all were born part of the Body of Christ with their names written in the book of life, BUT only overcomers will not be blotted out from it.

Samie

All people benefited from the life, death & resurrection of Christ with all their sins forgiven and their names written in the book of life BUT only overcomers will not be blotted out from it.