MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have to admit something. I believe Meshak is the #1 ignorant poster on all of TOL. She thrives on negativity, loves harassment, and isn't able to articulate her thoughts properly, yet, she continues in her quest to sound oblivious to the truth of the Gospel. It's an amazing feat. She has never accomplished making even one good comment, thought, or statement, but, she keeps on, keeping on. In spite of all the backlash and humiliation she incurs. Amazing, Simply just amazing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes. Dispensationalists, Open Theists, and False Trinitarians everywhere on TOL; along with some Arians, Unitarians, and others.

Which wacko are you?

Oh, I think you don't give yourself enough credit. I kind of believe that you're at the top of the scale for being some form of "Wacko!" Just trust me on this one okay? You have to realize there's something wrong with the reasoning part of your brain? I think it's quite pronounced. It just doesn't seem to register with you? Perhaps, that's part of your problem? Please, don't take offence to my observations, I'm just trying my best to help you through this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS appears to be an anti-social type of personality. He's very angry, uncivil and boorish. He has the characteristics of someone who has been deprived of emotional closeness and seems to suffer from low self-esteem. He attempts to hide his shortcomings and emotional imperfections by acting out his frustrations in a very public manner. He feels the need to put others down so he can feel superior. However, in all actuality, he's extremely damaged by his past. He's very insecure in a real life setting however, he creates a facade of confidence in the Cyber-world. He merely is putting on a mask to cover his copious amount of insecurity and feelings of inadequacy.

glorydaz

Have you noticed how many whackos are on TOL? This place is more like a sanitarium than a discussion board. When you get away from Paul and seek to establish your righteousness through "Repenting" of whatever you imagine will make you so, you get what we see here today.

It's the way of the world we live in today. Many people have given up making any effort, and many others refuse to cease from their own efforts....a lack of trust in God from every side. :sigh:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS has a penchant for overstuffed couches. I believe it stems from some childhood trauma? From what I've been able to ascertain, it has something to do with being bullied by an angry group of villagers chasing him through the woods with torches and pitchforks? They were screaming: "Be gone from us you child of extreme ignorance and duplicity." That's why I feel immense pity for him to this day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My heart goes out to those who emit unhealthy amounts of anger, outrage, low self-esteem, hatred, and a pinch of animosity. They have difficulty relating to others and set high expectations for themselves they can never hope to achieve. Such is the plight of PPS and SD. We, out of necessity need to show these folks, at least a grain of patience and ill-respect. I ask you, can we do any less? We should at least, give it the old college try.