Must read on Obama's illegal surveillance of Trump

pondsbb

Wow, it looks like Donald Trump and company will be going all out creating a smokescreen to cover up their ties with Russia.
I believe he tweeted what he did to force a back off on Russian claims.

Even the NYT are now trying to refute their earlier leak on the FISA reporting of Trump's Russian ties.

He has asked Congress to add the wiretap claims to the Russian investigations, so I figure he is not afraid they can come up with any conclusions except for the wiretaps.

Just my own reasoning here. I guess we will have to wait on the investigation to find out for sure.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Wow, it looks like Donald Trump and company will be going all out creating a smokescreen to cover up their ties with Russia.

Where's the crime? The Demos have been looking for evidence of a crime, even using illegal means to look for it, but still cannot find a crime. Now they have been caught with their dirty little hands in the cookie jar!

A thorough independent investigation needs to be done to see if there was indeed crimes committed during the Presidential race and if Trump's close ties to Russia (and admiration of Putin) should be something that the American people should be very concerned about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I believe he tweeted what he did to force a back off on Russian claims.

Funny how Twitter has now become an official mode of communication for the President of the United States.

Even the NYT are now trying to refute their earlier leak on the FISA reporting of Trump's Russian ties.

Trump's long history of ties to Russia has already been established.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nce-of-Trump&p=4950698&viewfull=1#post4950698

Maybe those at the NYT should read their own newspaper.

He has asked Congress to add the wiretap claims to the Russian investigations, so I figure he is not afraid they can come up with any conclusions except for the wiretaps.

Link please.

What about Trump's failure to disclose his tax returns? There's speculation that his ties to Russia would be revealed once those were made public.

pondsbb

Quote "Funny how Twitter has now become an official mode of communication for the President of the United States." End quote

And he only now says something about articles NYT we're reporting on last year, and Hillary tweeted about on Oct. 31. You don't think he was following Hillary's tweets?

Maybe he just figured it was fake news, until he was firmly in the White House where he has access to things we don't know about.

Or maybe it was all a setup. A server sending out spam to a Russian bank. Obama's wiretapping records public knowledge. Waiting for just the right time. BAM he had all access to FISA and WH records.

Haaaaa, just a little mystery writing in the works.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Jerry Shugart

A thorough independent investigation needs to be done to see if there was indeed crimes committed during the Presidential race and if Trump's close ties to Russia (and admiration of Putin) should be something that the American people should be very concerned about.

Why an independent investigation since there has never been even been a hint that anyone in the Trump election campaign colluded with Russia about anything?

Can someone just make up things out of thin air that have no basis in fact and then demand an independent investion of those made up things?

You must think so!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why an independent investigation since there has never been even been a hint that anyone in the Trump election campaign colluded with Russia about anything?

Once again: It's been well documented that Donald Trump and many within his campaign for the Presidency and current administration have had close ties to Russia and Putin.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nce-of-Trump&p=4950698&viewfull=1#post4950698

The American people have a right to know how close those ties were and are.