Murderers gallery...

White

This is frustrating:

1. Hussein, Bin Laden, Arafat, Smith, Kevorkian--I can accept that these people are muderers.

2. Peterson, Condit, Simpson--you are being arrogant. You do not have all the facts. All you hear is what the news media is telling you. As somebody who knows a bit about the news media, it sells a lot more papers and ratings to paint a picture of somebody who is guilty than to present all the facts available.

What gives you the authority to decide of Peterson or Condit are murderers? Is it a gut feeling? Are you, somehow, privy to all the evidence in both cases? Did a little bird tell you?

As far as O.J. Simpson, I really don't know how you could say either way. There was so much mismanagement by the prosecution that none of the evidence could have been convincing (see bloody gloves, see Mark Furhman).

The judicial system is far from prefect. however, you certainly don't have the resources to fix it, nor the information to properly criticise it. At least, you aren't presenting any information.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hillary Clinton

Crow

:drum: .....Uday Hussein.

The sadistic progeny of a marriage between first cousins, Uday has tortured, maimed, raped and killed with his Daddy's blessings and protection. A second-generation sociopath, Uday's fellow countrymen tried to kill him in 1996.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Let's not forget Eric Rudoph, Paul Hill, and Michael Griffin.

All of them murderer's in the name of the Christian diety...

Dimo

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Ah but that's OK Zakath. Remember, "If God orders you to KILL that is not MURDER" quote by Rev. Jerry Fallwell. Just ask Abraham.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
:doh:

Oh yea, silly me. I forgot that, "God said so" changes all the rules for polite social interaction.

RogerB

So God appears briefly from time to time for the purpose of ordering hits on humans and then goes back into non-existence?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by RogerB
So God appears briefly from time to time for the purpose of ordering hits on humans and then goes back into non-existence?
Well, if the behavior of various religiously-motivated nutbags is any indication...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Timothy McVeigh

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John Allen Muhammed

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's one who'd like to commit murder.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:doh: I can't believe nobody posted this picture before now. Good one Tye! :thumb: