Murderers gallery...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Frank Ernest said:
:darwinsm: "Methinks thou doth protest too much." -- Billy the Bard

Not my problem if some afterwash like you can't figure out that just because you disagree with someone--

Ah, you know what? Knock yourself out. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Frank.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
Not my problem if some afterwash like you can't figure out that just because you disagree with someone--

Ah, you know what? Knock yourself out. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Frank.
:darwinsm: Fellowship Week just gets better and better!

Nineveh

Merely Christian
No pictures for these two yet but...

Oct 20, 2005 A woman who tossed her three young children off a pier into San Francisco Bay near Fishermen's Wharf has been arrested, authorities said Thursday, and the Coast Guard searched for the bodies of two of the children.

The body of a third child was recovered Wednesday.

Lashaun Harris, 23, of Oakland, was booked on three counts of murder and three counts of assault on a child with great bodily injury, according to Susan Fahey, spokeswoman for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department. Harris remained in custody early Thursday with no court date set, she said. Harris' children were identified as Trayshaun Harris, 6, Travante Greely, 2, and Joshua Harris, 1.
More...

Oct 26, 2005 A woman accused of using a 10-pound exercise weight to beat her children to death is competent to stand trial, two court-appointed psychologists testified Wednesday.

[Magdalena] Lopez is accused of killing 9-year-old Antonio Lopez and 2-year-old Erik Lopez on July 19. Police say when officers approached the house, about 10 miles southwest of Gary, Lopez walked out with blood on her clothes and bare feet and told officers, "I had to kill them -- they're in a much better place now."
More...

Shalom

Granite said:
I'm sorry, what exactly are Condit and the Ramseys doing on this list?

An arrest was made a while ago for Levy's murder and there is no way to tell who killed Jon Benet.

Nothing like a rush to judgment...

I recently watched a show on court T.V that revealed new evidence against two men in the Ramsey case. If the show is correct, (it was pretty convincing) then the Boulder police department is as about as smart as a bag of hair. Did anyone else see this show?