Mother and Father:

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let’s See!!

You’re a Genius, A Member of the Great -- “Mensa”, a reader of MANY Things and BOOKS; --- OK??

In My Whole Life, I have Only read ONE LITTLE Novel; written by the creator of Tarzan. – I’m a very poor reader, speller, and writer; SOO call me a “Liar”, or ask HOW??? – I have read a lot of short pamphlets, and headlines, but NO other Books of any kind, and I have watched and heard a lot of History, Science and Religion by your foolish World!! – (((( NOW WHAT ))))?????
And Too, by the Way; -- I can’t run my Computer and my Air Conditioner at the same time. - The Conditioner when it cuts on, it Shuts my Computer OFF. – So I’m off and on. Only on when my Air Conditioner is OFF!!! --- Now, -- Later!!

Paul – 060414

I am impressed, brother:)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m a very poor reader, speller, and writer
Well that explains your may confusions on matters of doctrine.

You have been proved wrong, so why not man-up and admit it? :idunno:

The church is the Bride of Christ, that is the believing saints, men, women, children. Your view consigns women and female children to second class status. Nonsense.

AMR

Letsargue

The church is the Bride of Christ, that is the believing saints, men, women, children. Your view consigns women and female children to second class status. Nonsense.

AMR

How many Times, and What does it take???

(( Reasons, Ways, and the WHYS ))!!!! – “ASK” MR RELIGIOM!!??

(((( God Never said a Thing You Just Said ))))!!!!!!
(((( God Never said a Thing You Just Said ))))!!!!!! – What A Genius of God???!!!

You know, - only the Word of God is the “TRUTH”, - But Yet, - you are SOOOO Foolish, and to try to pass off Garbage from your own GUT to Condemn ME!!!!!! – Ask - MR (( RELIGION ))????? – Yeeeessss of Course!!

God didn’t say what you said!! – (((( “The Father of YOUR LIES DID” ))))!!!! – Read IT!!!!
There’s a Reason. - It’s the Way You Are!!!, Because You have ( Nothing / “NOTHING” ) else to say but another ( LIE that IS Not Written )!!!! - If it’s Not Written, it is from Satan, and ( YOUR ONLY Excuse ) for your ~~faith in that which is not Written.

Your LIE did not prove me Wrong!!

There’s no such thing as a “Woman Spirit”, except the “Body of Christ” that is “FORMED” of the ((( Souls of (( Men )) made Perfect )))!! – Read it, Smart Man!!! --- That is the New Creation (( With FORM )), not without Form as in the Beginning, but Formed of the "Words of Christ" this TIME, the Fulfilled Word of God. ( Read that TOO ) Genius!!!!

READ THIS, --- ((( Hebrews 12:23 KJV ))) --//----- What does God Say there, - Genius??? – That “IS WRITTEN”, and The Christ / the Word of GOD defends ME and my Sword, - Not Your LIES!!!!

(((( GOOD DAY!!!!! )))) --- ((((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )))))!!

Paul – 060514

Letsargue

How many Times, and What does it take???

(( Reasons, Ways, and the WHYS ))!!!! – “ASK” MR RELIGIOM!!??

(((( God Never said a Thing You Just Said ))))!!!!!!
(((( God Never said a Thing You Just Said ))))!!!!!! – What A Genius of God???!!!

You know, - only the Word of God is the “TRUTH”, - But Yet, - you are SOOOO Foolish, and to try to pass off Garbage from your own GUT to Condemn ME!!!!!! – Ask - MR (( RELIGION ))????? – Yeeeessss of Course!!

God didn’t say what you said!! – (((( “The Father of YOUR LIES DID” ))))!!!! – Read IT!!!!
There’s a Reason. - It’s the Way You Are!!!, Because You have ( Nothing / “NOTHING” ) else to say but another ( LIE that IS Not Written )!!!! - If it’s Not Written, it is from Satan, and ( YOUR ONLY Excuse ) for your ~~faith in that which is not Written.

Your LIE did not prove me Wrong!!

There’s no such thing as a “Woman Spirit”, except the “Body of Christ” that is “FORMED” of the ((( Souls of (( Men )) made Perfect )))!! – Read it, Smart Man!!! --- That is the New Creation (( With FORM )), not without Form as in the Beginning, but Formed of the "Words of Christ" this TIME, the Fulfilled Word of God. ( Read that TOO ) Genius!!!!

READ THIS, --- ((( Hebrews 12:23 KJV ))) --//----- What does God Say there, - Genius??? – That “IS WRITTEN”, and The Christ / the Word of GOD defends ME and my Sword, - Not Your LIES!!!!

(((( GOOD DAY!!!!! )))) --- ((((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )))))!!

Paul – 060514

(( Genesis 2:23 KJV )) --//----- (( She Was Taken Out of His Flesh ))!!! – The Church / Second Adam's Wife / the Body of Christ; - (( Christ, the Second Man ADAM HAS Put the Woman BACK INTO HIS FLESH ))!!! – Read It, - You wise Genius of the "Mensa Church"!!!!– Blind whatever you Call yourselves - You (( MISSED IT ))!! – ((((( Just Read IT )))))!!!!! – It’s Written, and is the Truth, - Not Foolish Garbage out of you GUTS - Wise MAN!!!!!

Now, -- YOU just - "Try" to Give something From GOD that defends Your Stupid Doctrine about God, AND About (( ME ))!!!!!!!! – Prove IT, whatever You ARE!!!!!

Paul – 060514

Last edited:

Letsargue

AMR

I freely confessed some of my weaknesses, AND YOU Used them Against ME, Like the Mindless Coward, and Ungodly “False Witness” You ARE ))!!!!

Of Course, – ((( YOU Have NO WEEKNESSES!!!! ))), (( You’re Perfect, - and are Nothing but good stuff!!!!! )), without anything bad. – (((( You are – “ASK MR. RELIGION” )))), the wise and without wrongs at all!!!
Do you know what (( Confession )) IS, or are you too good to say what your falsies are, HHHHUUUUUUUUUU????

Hey Smart Man, We all Know that we All have something that is not Right and Good, But YOU will use it against them like the Lying False ~christian spoken of in Scripture about SATAN!!!!
WELL, - We don’t have to know anything certain, but we do KNOW that You are just as filthy and full of dung as I, and all the rest of us are; --- (( IN THE FLESH )). --- You have No Spiritual Mind, or you’d have to admit that I’m Right, and you can’t DO That!!!

Paul – 060514

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Two-in-one, One-in-two.......

Two-in-one, One-in-two.......

What you're saying may be ( Metaphysics ), but it Ain't "CHRISTIAN", or the TRUTH!!!

My former commentaries hold.

That depends on how you define the term 'Christian' and qualify what is 'truth' or not.......its relative ;)

No, NO, -- “NOOOOO”!!!!!!!
God is “NOT” / “NOT”, Both - Male and Female!!!!

'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother', being the Originator, Progenitor of all. 'Male' and 'female' originate from God as Man who is the image and likeness of 'God' is both 'male' and 'female'. All originates from the One 'God'...in this dual-unity of 'two-in-one', 'one-in-two' :)

– Come On!!!!! – At the beginning of man, God (( TOOK the Woman “OUT” )) of the MAN!!!! --- Now with the Body Of Christ, Christ is the ( Head ) of the Body. – Thus, Christ / God ((( PUT the Woman ((( BACK IN ))) The Body. -- Now the Body and the Head are One Body with the Woman in / “IN” the Body of Christ, Subject to the HEAD!! --- Read it!!!! – This has Nothing to do with the Lost Fools who are still the ( Children of their ~father the Devil )!!!!!!

Paul – 053014

I think you take too much stock in Paul's theology and his sexist views. No matter what order you assume....Man is still male/female........no matter who came out of who....its still 'Man'. You cannot have Man without the feminine aspect or female, to complete him.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
It’s amazing how some of you can just make UP Stuff to suit your own ( ~doctrines ) of Nothing!!!

'God' the only original substance existing,...is both 'no-thing' and 'every-thing' :)

You “MUST SEE” the whole Book before your eyes all at once to answer anything of GOD Correctly!!!!

But 'God' is not limited to any one holy book....or collection of books.

Christ Jesus said: ( “Husbands, Love your wives (( AS / “AS” )) Christ also loved the Church (( AND / "AND" Gave Himself )) up for IT” )!!! - Husbands Must give themselves up for their WIVES ALSO, the SAME “WAY”!!!!!

You might note that 'Paul' said the above, NOT Jesus ;)

– That is not making us men, - Women!!! – There IS NOT Any women in the Church, / The Body of Christ!! – Read it!! – The Woman is IN Her Husband’s Body, AS her Husband is IN The Body of Christ!! – The Woman is not IN the Body of Christ, but in her Husband’s body, while HE is in Christ!! – Read it!! – (((( Numbers 30:6-8 KJV )))) --//----- Read that if any of you Care what God said, But none of you DO!!!!! – There is None saved today, - “No not ONE” anywhere in your foolish World!!!!! – Read that TOOO!! – ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) --//-----
Add (( Numbers 30:13, AND 15 KJV )) To that, and you can see exactly what and How Christ has done for His Wife the Church. -- But (( Who Cares?? )), you all are Smarter than GOD!!!!?????

I don't see this relating to anything. When we refer to God as our 'Father-Mother', its simply a relational affection, since 'God' is our divine Parent in that way of 'relating'. 'God' is both and all, seeing He is all in all. Women have an awesome role to play in creation and in any spiritual community, as 'equal' in value yet different in function and attributes than men, but in Spirit we are all one, and drink from one Spirit.

pj

Letsargue

'God' the only original substance existing,...is both 'no-thing' and 'every-thing' :)

But 'God' is not limited to any one holy book....or collection of books.

You might note that 'Paul' said the above, NOT Jesus ;)

I don't see this relating to anything. When we refer to God as our 'Father-Mother', its simply a relational affection, since 'God' is our divine Parent in that way of 'relating'. 'God' is both and all, seeing He is all in all. Women have an awesome role to play in creation and in any spiritual community, as 'equal' in value yet different in function and attributes than men, but in Spirit we are all one, and drink from one Spirit.

pj

In your two Posts here, there is NO Difference in you and an Atheist; - you both just say it differently.

Here, - there, is NO discussing this with You, for that reasonable reason.

Paul – 060514

Letsargue

I freely confessed some of my weaknesses, AND YOU Used them Against ME, Like the Mindless Coward, and Ungodly “False Witness” You ARE ))!!!!

Of Course, – ((( YOU Have NO WEEKNESSES!!!! ))), (( You’re Perfect, - and are Nothing but good stuff!!!!! )), without anything bad. – (((( You are – “ASK MR. RELIGION” )))), the wise and without wrongs at all!!!
Do you know what (( Confession )) IS, or are you too good to say what your falsies are, HHHHUUUUUUUUUU????

Hey Smart Man, We all Know that we All have something that is not Right and Good, But YOU will use it against them like the Lying False ~christian spoken of in Scripture about SATAN!!!!
WELL, - We don’t have to know anything certain, but we do KNOW that You are just as filthy and full of dung as I, and all the rest of us are; --- (( IN THE FLESH )). --- You have No Spiritual Mind, or you’d have to admit that I’m Right, and you can’t DO That!!!

Paul – 060514

((( AMR ))), -- Now that you have condemned me on my own confessions of weaknesses; -- ( Let me Boast myself a little )!!

Why would the Navy; -- After I Failed the “Twelfth Grade” twice in a row; -- Why would they Give me a "Secret Clearance" of higher than (( Top Secret )), up to “Crypto Secret”??? – Of which I (( Copied )) the “Top Secret Messages” in Morris Code on Tape for the Submarines of Squadron Three and Five????

AMR, - Tell us your version of that - Wise Genius!!!

Paul – 060514

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
In your two Posts here, there is NO Difference in you and an Atheist; - you both just say it differently.

A most peculiar claim there,......although I don't see any support for that....since my philosophy is of a 'spiritualist' kind, and more liberally one might assume I'm more of a pantheist/pan-en-theist. An 'atheist' rejects God or any traditional/religious 'god-concept' outright. I think there more going on than just saying things differently :think:

Here, - there, is NO discussing this with You, for that reasonable reason.

Suit yourself. I've added my thoughts on 'Mother and Father' from a Deity-perspective, how it relates to man,...his nature, qualities, attributes....revealed/expressed as 'male' and 'female'. It is what it is, by nature.

pj

Letsargue

A most peculiar claim there,......although I don't see any support for that....since my philosophy is of a 'spiritualist' kind, and more liberally one might assume I'm more of a pantheist/pan-en-theist. An 'atheist' rejects God or any traditional/religious 'god-concept' outright. I think there more going on than just saying things differently :think:

Suit yourself. I've added my thoughts on 'Mother and Father' from a Deity-perspective, how it relates to man,...his nature, qualities, attributes....revealed/expressed as 'male' and 'female'. It is what it is, by nature.

pj

I Only Said that you both do it "Differently", ( Not How "Differently" ) as you have surmised.

Paul -- 060514

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((( AMR ))), -- Now that you have condemned me on my own confessions of weaknesses; -- ( Let me Boast myself a little )!!

Why would the Navy; -- After I Failed the “Twelfth Grade” twice in a row; -- Why would they Give me a "Secret Clearance" of higher than (( Top Secret )), up to “Crypto Secret”??? – Of which I (( Copied )) the “Top Secret Messages” in Morris Code on Tape for the Submarines of Squadron Three and Five????

Paul – 060514
Boasting is something you have tried to perfect--to your undoing. Your clearances have nothing to do with the topic or matters of education. The recent Snowden affair demonstrates the folly of your claims. I had them, too, in the Army. Six full years of active duty, including Vietnam service, and security agency duty translating Japanese materials for intelligence agents operating in Japan. Your continued disdain for engaging anyone with a modicum of intelligence and education is embarrassing yourself, making you the object of pity, not respect.

This thread proves once and for all your errors in thinking carefully about Scripture. I have indisputably proved you wrong on the topic at hand. Yet you think you boastfully imply you are never wrong, again demonstrating how blind a guide you are in your deluded small, iconoclastic, world.

My long running thesis that those that refuse to subject themselves to the authority of the local church is once more validated. Folks like yourself, "just me and my Bible, are the genesis of all manner of division and error.

That you would conclude that the Bride of Christ is populated only by males is an abominable position. You deny the clear teachings of Scripture I have provided as you are unwilling to dig deeper and check in with the community of saints that have come before you, for they all stand against you on this matter. Apparently you think no one but yourself possesses the Spirit of Truth that those in the past also possessed. You and the bizarre Drake Shelton need to meet, for there is plenty of common ground between you both. Sigh.

Bottom line, you are wrong and not man enough to admit it for you are unteachable, preferring to lurk about in the TOL basement and write down whatever pops into that bizarre noggin of yours. I suspect you suffer from some menta, or at least some social disorder and recommend you seek treatment from competent medical professionals. Rather than being seen as taking unfair advantage of your condition, I will leave you to your own devices and pray it be the will of God to guide you to a better grasp of weighty matters such as this topic. :wave:

AMR

Letsargue

Boasting is something you have tried to perfect--to your undoing. Your clearances have nothing to do with the topic or matters of education. The recent Snowden affair demonstrates the folly of your claims. I had them, too, in the Army. Six full years of active duty, including Vietnam service, and security agency duty translating Japanese materials for intelligence agents operating in Japan. Your continued disdain for engaging anyone with a modicum of intelligence and education is embarrassing yourself, making you the object of pity, not respect.

This thread proves once and for all your errors in thinking carefully about Scripture. I have indisputably proved you wrong on the topic at hand. Yet you think you boastfully imply you are never wrong, again demonstrating how blind a guide you are in your deluded small, iconoclastic, world.

My long running thesis that those that refuse to subject themselves to the authority of the local church is once more validated. Folks like yourself, "just me and my Bible, are the genesis of all manner of division and error.

That you would conclude that the Bride of Christ is populated only by males is an abominable position. You deny the clear teachings of Scripture I have provided as you are unwilling to dig deeper and check in with the community of saints that have come before you, for they all stand against you on this matter. Apparently you think no one but yourself possesses the Spirit of Truth that those in the past also possessed. You and the bizarre Drake Shelton need to meet, for there is plenty of common ground between you both. Sigh.

Bottom line, you are wrong and not man enough to admit it for you are unteachable, preferring to lurk about in the TOL basement and write down whatever pops into that bizarre noggin of yours. I suspect you suffer from some menta, or at least some social disorder and recommend you seek treatment from competent medical professionals. Rather than being seen as taking unfair advantage of your condition, I will leave you to your own devices and pray it be the will of God to guide you to a better grasp of weighty matters such as this topic. :wave:

AMR

That was a "QUESTION" of my "Clearance"; - You Smarter than God, whatever you call yourself!! - A Question, not a STATEMENT, STATING Anything that You're Lying About - AGAIN!! - ( Genius )!!!

You have not given ONE Thing From God / the Scriptures that even hint that I’m Wrong. - You JUST Say that I’m Wrong, and that is ((( NOT ENOUGH!!!! ))), and YOU KNOW IT!!! -- That which is of / from GOD is the ((( ONLY ANSWERS ))), and You have NO Idea what - anything OF God IS!! – It’s You who have Proved that You’re the Wrong, Without anything of Christ, -- Just YOU, and Nothing ELSE!!

You didn’t prove me wrong here either, just SPIT Again, ( NO Truth from God ) At ALL!!! --- You’ve Not Answered ANYTHING, - Just quote your own Dung in your own Bowels you call “Heart”!! – You can’t get more foolish than That – Genius!!!

Paul – 060714

Last edited:

Letsargue

Paul – 060514

((( AMR )))
You Did, - You Did, you give your "version", -- and you sound like the foolish false ~"christian" - ( I think you Call Yourself )!! -- ((( A "TULIP"??? ))). - Is that what your ~"church" is Called??? - And You think I should join myself to the Likes of THAT?????? -- You missed the Truth again!!!

Christ Came in AD70, on the Final (( "Pentecost" )), which means ( Redemption ), and ( Received ) / (( "RECEIVED" )) us unto Himself. -- Now WE are where He is, and He is where I AM!! -- (( Read it )) Catholic, Morman, Or "TULIP"!!! --- (( Luke 21:28 KJV )) --&-- (( John 14:3 KJV )) --//-----

( AMR ), - What do you do with the "Word of God" / Christ, besides trash (( HIM )) / ( Crucify Him Over and Over again ), by Rejecting the Truth / Christ??

Paul -- 060814

Letsargue

Full preterism. More nonsense that explains much of your views.

AMR

I am not “Preterism”, -- I Am “Christian”, and
"Christian" – (( ONLY )). -- Not like You Fools, being everything except “Christian” – (( TULIP )), Mormon, Catholic, Baptist, --- FOOL!!!!!!!

Every Word of God WAS Fulfilled / (( “WAS FULFILLED” )) By AD70!!! – Prove it Wasn’t; - Not just talk out of you Foolish Blood Pump; (( "TULIP" ))!!!!

There is ((( Nothing )))) any of you So Called ~”christians”can use - to Prove me and Christ Wrong!! – All YOU Can do is “Spit more Garbage” like that, and THAT ONLY!!!!

God Just Says IT, - and You - are exactly what (( Christ calls You )): - ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )))!!!

Prove the Following Wrong ~”Christian” Tulip!!!> : --- ((( Luke 21:21-22 KJV ))) --&-- ((( Matthew 16:28 KJV )))!!!!

Show All Your Fellows - So Called ~”Christians” how Smart You Really Are In Christ, -- or is your ~christ a Liar ALSO> : ---- ((( John 8:44 KJV )))!!!!

((( Now come on and CONTINUE - TO > ; --- ((( 1 Kings 14:10 KJV ))) – On My Wall!!!

I had to come and do this, and NOW I’m Done – (( I Hope ))!!!!

((( "PAUL, DAVID" – 070114 )))!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.