Moses Law Done Away With IF

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your rambling again.
Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day. It is actually Evening, Night, before Morning, Day. Laylah means Night. Erev means Evening. Morning is Boker. Day is Yom.

Your grammar is bad. I believe you meant of me that I am rambling again. That would be You're rambling again or You are rambling again, which is untrue. I have not claimed even to be rambling, much less again, and I do not know why you say this of anyone what your tactic strategy or plan is or what you seek to accomplish by saying such a thing.

clefty

Moses Law Done Away With
[Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
[Rom 8:1
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[Jhn 14:21-27
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?"
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
[2Co 3:4-9
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
7 But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,
8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9 For if the ministry of condemnation [had] glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
[Jhn 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Heb 7:12, 16, 18-19
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[Heb 8:7-8, 13
7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- ...
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 9:11, 15-18
11 But Christ came [as] High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. ...
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.
xxx Moses law is done away with, by Christs law. But only Christ's law overrides Moses law. If you dont live by Christ's law your still under Moses law. Under Moses law one is worshiping in the flesh. Under Christ's law on is worshiping in the Spirit. In the Holy Spirit according to the new testament verses.

“Moses law is done away with, by Christs law. But only Christ's law overrides Moses law”

Yup...still doing what Jews claimed both Stephen and Paul did in the book of Acts...see? the Jews CLAIMED that Stephen and Paul were teaching against the Law, that it was destroyed and their customs were now changed and did so to stir up the people against them...

But the author of Acts is clear...those jews were FALSE WITNESSES...

and that they could NOT prove these accusations...and that Paul even took a vow shaving his head etc to prove he did NOT teach or do as they claimed falsely...

as if the Law was not eternal...and we are free to choose whatever whenever

LOL...sorry squeaky we are SLAVES to Him His way...we want to be

But here you keep squeaking and squawking your false testimony otherwise...the lie the Jews claimed so long ago...that the Law is no longer binding or is somehow altered...

Is ok buddy...most of Christendom claims this same false witness as those Jews who wished to stir up the people to reject the Gospel...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“Moses law is done away with, by Christs law. But only Christ's law overrides Moses law”

Yup...still doing what Jews claimed both Stephen and Paul did in the book of Acts...see? the Jews CLAIMED that Stephen and Paul were teaching against the Law, that it was destroyed and their customs were now changed and did so to stir up the people against them...

But the author of Acts is clear...those jews were FALSE WITNESSES...

and that they could NOT prove these accusations...and that Paul even took a vow shaving his head etc to prove he did NOT teach or do as they claimed falsely...

as if the Law was not eternal...and we are free to choose whatever whenever

LOL...sorry squeaky we are SLAVES to Him His way...we want to be

But here you keep squeaking and squawking your false testimony otherwise...the lie the Jews claimed so long ago...that the Law is no longer binding or is somehow altered...

Is ok buddy...most of Christendom claims this same false witness as those Jews who wished to stir up the people to reject the Gospel...

I said
lolol This coming from someone who has no religious affiliation with Jew or Christian. What are you an agnostic or atheist?? Your opinion is mute.

clefty

I said
lolol This coming from someone who has no religious affiliation with Jew or Christian. What are you an agnostic or atheist?? Your opinion is mute.

Try to attack the messanger is what they do when?

You keep doing exactly what the jews were doing in the book of Acts...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Try to attack the messanger is what they do when?

You keep doing exactly what the jews were doing in the book of Acts...

I said
lol Your profile says your something other than any religious affiliation . I'm just going by what you claim of yourself.

clefty

I said
lol Your profile says your something other than any religious affiliation . I'm just going by what you claim of yourself.

Stick to your OP
Dont make it bout me...

So which other covenant cancelled the one prior? Did the Abrahamic one abolish the one made to Noah...did Noah’s destroy the one made in Eden?

Yahshua modeled for us a lifestyle a FAITH WALK prior His death when with His blood and death He signed and sealed the “New Covenant”

No changes to a covenant can be made after the testator is dead...you do realize that yes?

Is why His followers didnt choose whatever whenever but obeyed the commandment as was their custom...His too come to think of it...

So more than faith IN Him...we wish to follow Him His way...His faith...the faith OF Him...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Stick to your OP
Dont make it bout me...

So which other covenant cancelled the one prior? Did the Abrahamic one abolish the one made to Noah...did Noah’s destroy the one made in Eden?

Yahshua modeled for us a lifestyle a FAITH WALK prior His death when with His blood and death He signed and sealed the “New Covenant”

No changes to a covenant can be made after the testator is dead...you do realize that yes?

Is why His followers didnt choose whatever whenever but obeyed the commandment as was their custom...His too come to think of it...

So more than faith IN Him...we wish to follow Him His way...His faith...the faith OF Him...

I said
But it is about you. If your not a Christian your blinded to the truth. So if I know your blind there is no reason to try to help you understand. Because you never will. The bible says your a dog.

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

[Mat 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

clefty

I said
But it is about you. If your not a Christian your blinded to the truth. So if I know your blind there is no reason to try to help you understand. Because you never will. The bible says your a dog.

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Ok...well hope you feel better...

ignoring the questions helps that I understand...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said

Ok...well hope you feel better...

ignoring the questions helps that I understand...

I said
lol Just out of curiosity you cant follow His ways if your other than religious. If you have no religious affiliation. What you will see is not what it says.

[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

clefty

you said

I said
lol Just out of curiosity you cant follow His ways if your other than religious. If you have no religious affiliation. What you will see is not what it says.

[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

John was referring to the jews...the same ones who Isaiah was speaking of who rejected the Truth...

The same which started to slander stir up trouble with FALSE witness claiming that Paul was teaching one could worship anyday...or everyday...changing their custom...

Sound familiar?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John was referring to the jews...the same ones who Isaiah was speaking of who rejected the Truth...

The same which started to slander stir up trouble with FALSE witness claiming that Paul was teaching one could worship anyday...or everyday...changing their custom...

Sound familiar?

I said
And that is who you are and what your doing.

[Act 15:5, 24
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses." ...
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--

The only way to the Father is through Jesus and the new testament.
[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jesus even changed the law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

What you see is not what it says.

[2Ti 3:7
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

clefty

I said
And that is who you are and what your doing.
oh yeah?

[Act 15:5, 24
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses." ...
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--

Your “keep any day every day” Holy is as much a revision from what is actually in scripture as is these guys with their “you must be circumcised”...NOT in the OT...study the GER (the foreigner) in the OT and learn they were saved from Egypt and went with Israel without being circumcised...

read too the irony that it was the Sabbath commandment, the only one of 10, that specifically included these non natives who were not circumcised...

The only way to the Father is through Jesus and the new testament.
[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
your “I’ll make any day every day Holy” is exactly climbing up some other way...and is exactly what the pharisees were doing

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
and you think Yahushua is referring to the OT prophets as thieves and robbers?

Jesus even changed the law.
again...exactly what slandering jews were falsely claiming of Stephen and Paul...falsely claiming Stephen and Paul taught the law was changed...

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Changed or transferred? From priesthood to priesthood...but is ok...you think Romans 14 is about the Holy Sabbath...

What you see is not what it says.

[2Ti 3:7
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

And the next verse references the OT...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
oh yeah?

Your “keep any day every day” Holy is as much a revision from what is actually in scripture as is these guys with their “you must be circumcised”...NOT in the OT...study the GER (the foreigner) in the OT and learn they were saved from Egypt and went with Israel without being circumcised...

read too the irony that it was the Sabbath commandment, the only one of 10, that specifically included these non natives who were not circumcised...

your “I’ll make any day every day Holy” is exactly climbing up some other way...and is exactly what the pharisees were doing

and you think Yahushua is referring to the OT prophets as thieves and robbers?

again...exactly what slandering jews were falsely claiming of Stephen and Paul...falsely claiming Stephen and Paul taught the law was changed...

Changed or transferred? From priesthood to priesthood...but is ok...you think Romans 14 is about the Holy Sabbath...

And the next verse references the OT...lol

I said
lol See what I mean all you can do is guess and bear false witness. The bible calls you a dog.

[Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed [are] those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside [are] dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

clefty

I said
lol See what I mean all you can do is guess and bear false witness. The bible calls you a dog.

[Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed [are] those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside [are] dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

I see you discovered a new favorite scripture to distract with...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I see you discovered a new favorite scripture to distract with...

I said
lol Here is another one from the Holy Spirit that I get about you.

clefty

I said
lol Here is another one from the Holy Spirit that I get about you.

You used that already...

Like the other ones about law “changed” from priest to priest... oh and choosing any day or every day to make Holy yourself and for yourself...

clefty

I said
lol But you didn't get it yet.

Sure I do...that when Pharisees lose their appeal or authority they lash out personally...

You choosing texts to hurl ad homs is typical to that...

Especially from one that dares pretend to be able to make something Holy that was not...or insist something holy and perfect for its purpose is changed when it is not...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure I do...that when Pharisees lose their appeal or authority they lash out personally...

You choosing texts to hurl ad homs is typical to that...

Especially from one that dares pretend to be able to make something Holy that was not...or insist something holy and perfect for its purpose is changed when it is not...

I said
ROFLOL How could you know your not even religious. lolo Your one of them "Others).

clefty

I said
ROFLOL How could you know your not even religious. lolo Your one of them "Others).

Ok your ego is more entertaining when torturing scripture...

So run that “one covenant abolishes the previous one” by me again...

Any other covenant do that? Does the abrahamic covenant abolish Noah’s?...

Oh and at which point before He died did the Testator to the new covenant declare you are given permission to make another day Holy or each of the other days?...

One covenant overrides another...

As if there is one law for one and another for the other...as if the kingdom of Yah is an apartheid state...lol