Moron of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'd say I'm going to give ol glory the last word, but that's like saying you'd give Marlon Brando the last piece of chicken in the bucket. :eek:

If no one visible has anything to add, I'm going to go do something fun, like watch a zombie move...which when you think about it isn't really that different.

glorydaz

Only one time on this: if you're going to take her off the invisible chain I'll just have to add you to it. Completely your choice.

On the plus side, she's underscoring my point about her.

So that gets you the one pass. :)

Now he's threatening those who quote me.

Oh what a tangled web he's woven for himself.
It must suck being a Clown without an audience.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think they make it in Vancouver. Gave it a pass the first time around, but watched an episode after finishing up a paper a week ago and had to admit it's fairly goofy fun. I'm not a fan of the gory Walking Dead sort of approach, but this one is strangely entertaining.

I should probably take this to my tv thread...:D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hmm, there are definitely some "interesting" thoughts on this thread:/
It's a peculiar place. Helps if you read the OP though, contextually. CS didn't get that one (and the prohibition is against name calling without reason).

While I rarely engage in name calling on an artless level, the volume of posts of late so dense that not even thought can appear to escape them demands some form of recognition and, after a fashion, feint, sardonic praise.

So here it is...just when you thought it couldn't get any more clearly, tragically moronic, up steps TSF to the plate with a shot to (and out of) left field that might never come down.
...they said Mark Furman was a racist... but hey, i personally dont think calling someone N... is racist...
Then you're an even bigger moron. So congrats on MOTD honors. :first:

It was a tight--wait for it--race. :plain:

The floor is yours. Mop at will. :e4e:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm closing the thread permanently today because, honestly, I don't like it. I said to friend of mine recently that its general toxicity has always led me to question the value of it. And having considered how the larger rhetorical toxicity has manifest itself in a few of my own comments, to PJ and more recently to CS, I decided the most fitting use if it would be as a cautionary tale, a warning to me and others about how self-justification can lead everyone down the wrong path.

So I've chosen my own stumbling as a stopping point. That seems fair enough to me.

I don't read dishonest agenda driven propaganda.
You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.

That's why I don't read the New Yorker and I don't read anything you write to me that's doesn't directly answer at least one of my questions in a straightforward manner by the end of a ten line paragraph.
You're the rhetorical equivalent of a coward, CS. You don't back your claims and you run from facts. Or you hide behind statements like the first bit of nonsense.

Who can or should take your seriously?

There begins the lesson.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.