More liberal censorship

Arthur Brain

I see that you're still having problems coming to grips that many mass murderers, including "Nancy Boy" Adolf Hitler were sodomites.

Again, you've no "proof" for that other than some cobbled bunk off the back of a fundamentalist lorry. Considering that homosexuals were persecuted and murdered under the Nazi party then what's with the "Nancy Boy" comment? Didn't you once feebly attempt to argue that it was only the 'effeminate' gays that were interned and killed?

Dipstick.

Oh but Art, if homosexuals didn't "value" sodomizing some stranger in the privacy of a public restroom toilet stall (public park bushes, etc. etc. etc.), they surely wouldn't do it.

Yeah dude, there's always a danger of walking through a public park and seeing two gay men 'at it' while walking past a bandstand or something....else, most people have sex in privacy.

Have you ever thought about seeking psychiatric help?

Have you ever thought?

Come on Art, you support many of the things that Donald Trump & Milo Y. support (you all wave the rainbow flag).

I don't 'wave any flag' doofus.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I should have thought of this earlier. The reason why the left is more enraged with Milo than ANY other person they consider to be right-wing is because they see him as converting people from their base to conservatism. For example, although lefties don't like conservatives, they absolutley cannot tolerate black conservatives. Why? Because they see blacks as "theirs." Same with the woman's vote, the youth vote and the homosexual vote. Milo is young and homosexual. That's 2 unforgivable violations for someone they consider to be a conservative, not just one violation.

A conservative black is much more likely to convert other blacks. A conservative young person is much more likely to convert other young people.

This is why lefties actually fear Milo. They hate conservatives but they FEAR Milo.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...The reason why the left is more enraged with Milo than ANY other person they consider to be right-wing is because they see him as converting people from their base to conservatism. For example, although lefties don't like conservatives, they absolutley cannot tolerate black conservatives. Why? Because they see blacks as "theirs." Same with the woman's vote, the youth vote and the homosexual vote. Milo is young and homosexual. That's 2 unforgivable violations for someone they consider to be a conservative, not just one violation.

A conservative black is much more likely to convert other blacks. A conservative young person is much more likely to convert other young people.

This is why lefties actually fear Milo. They hate conservatives but they FEAR Milo.

(I had to double check to see that the above post wasn't written by MrDante).

The above post is so wrong on one essential premise. Can you guess what it is?

Arthur Brain

I should have thought of this earlier. The reason why the left is more enraged with Milo than ANY other person they consider to be right-wing is because they see him as converting people from their base to conservatism. For example, although lefties don't like conservatives, they absolutley cannot tolerate black conservatives. Why? Because they see blacks as "theirs." Same with the woman's vote, the youth vote and the homosexual vote. Milo is young and homosexual. That's 2 unforgivable violations for someone they consider to be a conservative, not just one violation.

I'm not scared of him and I don't hate conservatives either...

:AMR: